confidentiality statement on all emails

How can I place a confidentiality statement on all emails
sent by the whole company.  We are using Exchange 5.5.
0
anonymous (74722)

Perhaps this KB can help:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;258206

Martin Moustgaard

"Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> How can I place a confidentiality statement on all emails
> sent by the whole company.  We are using Exchange 5.5.

Email reports in body of email
I am trying to construct a email that lists the results of a report along with a standard message line. I could just send the report as an attachment, however, I am trying to avoid sending attachments. Does anyone know how to do this? Any help is surely appreciated The email would look similar to this: To: name Subject: results Body: Here is the results: <query results pasted here> ...

reading in outlook express emails received and sent in Outlook
Hello, I have saved on a CD in year 2001 emails received or sent with Outlook. I want to read them with Outlook express. How should I proceed ? Thank you. Are they saved individually or in a pst. "Nicole Nolletal1" <nicole.nolletal1@club-internet.fr> wrote in message news:udc%23UJFOGHA.984@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I have saved on a CD in year 2001 emails received or sent with Outlook. > I want to read them with Outlook express. > How should I proceed ? > > Thank you. > > On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:22:49 +0100, "Nicole Nolletal1&...

receiving double emails
I use folders in outlook so when emails come in they go straight to that folder. I the last few days they are going douple emails of one email sender, they go into one folder and the folder they are suppose to go into. I reassign them to the folder again but they keep doubling on the emails. I cannot figure out what the cause is. Hoping to find an answer. I have checked with my Internet provider and they have known clue. ...

How do I change my email server address to outlook?
I currently can not receive any incoming emails to outlook. They are going directly to the cable compnay provider. So what is the email server address I use for outlook? Check with your ISP - they normally will provide the incoming/outgoing email server addresses required for Outlook, as well as any authentication requirements. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Laura D. asked:...

if then else statement also using "and"
I am trying to use the following but it isn't working properly. Can someone please advise what I am doing wrong? If Sheets("E").Range("C8").Value = "1" And Sheets("E").Range("C2").Value = "Yes" Then Sheets("1").Select ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True ElseIf Sheets("E").Range("C8").Value = "1" And Sheets("E").Range("C2").Value = "No" Then Sheets("1").Select Rows("24:27").Sel...

separate email accounts #2
I have outlook 2003. I am trying to set up two different email accounts. I have done the profile thing. But still all email comes to one even though we have different email addresses. We have a pop3. I was able to separate this on another computer about a year ago. But can't seem to get it to work on my new computer. Can anyone help? What do you mean when you say you've done the profile thing? Do you have separate Windows profiles or did you set up separate Outlook profiles? Under separate Windows profiles, each user will have his or her own .PST file and will have to ...

Outlook 2007 not saving email passwords
Windows XP This issue has been dealt with using all the "known" methods to no avail. Outlook has been removed and reinstalled. Before reinstalling it, Outlook Express was set up and IT keeps the passwords fine. After reinstalling it, the same issue remains. Immediately after typing in the account information, clicking on the Test Account Settings brings up the dialog asking for the password as if it had never been typed in at all. Any good suggestions? Thanks, Fred "Fred Marshall" <fmarshallx@remove_the_x.acm.org> wrote in message news:e$mDQ3jkJHA.500@TK2MS...

new email account #2
I tried setting up my outlook to work with my yahoo email account. How do I find out what the server url is? Contact Yahoo. Not all of their accounts support POP3. Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza >I tried setting up my outlook to work with my yahoo email account. How >do I find out what the server url is? > > ...

Outlook duplicates email
I appear to have a problem with Outlook 2000 (or greater). I hav installed MS Outlook 2000 and connect to a remote POP3 account (the IS is Star Internet). When I retrieve mail I often get duplicates an sometimes triplicates. If I use Outlook Express V6 I do-not get thi problem. I do-not have any rules running, I connect to one mail box only and have ruled out BCCing (I don't get the problem in Outlook Express). have tried this from other networks and still get the same results. I I export and uninstall the account details, restart Outlook and imor the account and then re-connect t...

Re: Lost email in "Sent Item" folder
Thanks, Lanwench >> Autoarchive enabled for some reason? >> View filters set on the folder? >> Mailbox manager policies running on the server to purge older items? I have checked the archived pst file and reset the folder view but the emails are still be disappeared!! More information: I configured the Outlook client to autoarchive email which are received before 1 week. In this case, the expected result in mailbox "Sent Items" should keep emails in period from Nov 17 to 23. But now, it just has partial emails about Nov 17, 18, 20, 22, 24. I have recalled a pst f...

New email downloading but not appearing
Outlook appears to be downloading new email when the program is first started but then I receive no notification for the email, nor do they show up in any of my folders, so I know that I don't have any rules set up to send them elsewhere besides the inbox. On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 23:59:07 -0800, Jonathan Putney wrote: > Outlook appears to be downloading new email when the program is first started > but then I receive no notification for the email, nor do they show up in any > of my folders, so I know that I don't have any rules set up to send them > elsewhere besides the...

avoid spam
So, to avoid spam, how does changing email address help? No matter what email I have, I want people (whom I choose) to contact me. So, if I keep changing my email, how will people know where to contact me? OR, did you mean (when "you" told me to change email addresses -- see "virus UGH!") to use a different email address when writing to these help/user boards? Thanks in advance for anyone's ideas on this "how to avoid 250 spams a day!" Yep, use fake addresses whenever you don't have to use a real one. Use a separate box if you need to post a valid acc...

Email distribution list
I accidentally deleted an email distribution list. In it I had entries made directly in to the list and not part of my Contacts. Can I retrieve the lost distribution list and/or the names (with email addresses) in it? Not unless you had a backup of your PST file or mailbox, sorry. ed wrote: > I accidentally deleted an email distribution list. In it > I had entries made directly in to the list and not part > of my Contacts. Can I retrieve the lost distribution > list and/or the names (with email addresses) in it? I was afraid so. Thanks for the confirmation. >-----Or...

Email to all employees, but for internal email ONLY
We have create a group called AllEmp so that our staff can send an email to every person in the company. We add all users to this group. The problem is that the group creates an SMTP address AllEmp@domain.com and we get SPAM and Viruses sent to that address. And as expected it is delivered to every person in the company. How can we stop external email from being delivered to AllEmp@domain.com? It is my understanding that every group has to have an SMTP address so we can't just remove AllEmp@domain.com. Set it to receive mail from authenticated users only in (AD Users & Com...

How can I find out which folder an email is in?
Outlook2003 / WinXP Hi This drives me NUTS! How can I find out which folder an email is in? Background: I have complex filtering which keeps going wrong so I keep losing emails. I can find them again using GoogleDesktop, and I can open them in Outlook, but how can I find out WHICH FOLDER they have been put into?! Outlook Find is pants: The best I can do is try to search for the email using Advanced Find (right-click on a directory and click on Advanced Find). But the trouble here is that Outlooks searching isnt just gob-smackingly slow it's also ABSOLUTELY USELESS and very often I f...

Retrieving purged emails
Does anyone know how to retieve emails that were just deleted from the deleted items file? Please help You can't. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Sam asked: | Does anyone know how to retieve emails that were just | deleted from the deleted items file? | | Please help ...

how do I make my inbox keep emails longer
my outlook inbox only keeps email for 2 weeks. how do i make it keep it longer? droper <droper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > my outlook inbox only keeps email for 2 weeks. how do i make it keep > it longer? Perhaps you have a view that is showing you only the last two weeks. Perhaps you have autoarchive configured to remove messages only than that. -- Brian Tillman ...

One email cannot be deleted
Has anyone ever seen it when one email is there, but you can't open it, move it, delete it, reply to it? Any thoughts on how to get rid of it? Windows 2000 with Office 2000. Thanks! Eric ...

email account order
Yesterday I added a ninth email account to Outlook 2003, and 8 of them are numbered 1-8, but the 9th has no number. It all works ok, but seems weird. Any suggestions? Tony Linguini <tonylinguini@nospam.inland.com> wrote: > Yesterday I added a ninth email account to Outlook 2003, and 8 of > them are numbered 1-8, but the 9th has no number. It all works ok, > but seems weird. Any suggestions? Apparently Outlook doesn't generate an Alt-shortcut to the ninth account. Those numbers are so that you can press Alt>n>X (where X is the number). Examine the account name i...

Email Archiving #4
Hello All, I've been tasked with coming up with a solution for archiving email for regulatory purposes. I found two products that I really like: GFI Mail Archiver and Message Soultion Enterprise Archiver. I really like the Message Soultions product, bit they come in at roughtly three times the price of GFI. There is one noticeable diference: Message Solutions offers an Outlook plugin that is really nice, users dont know and dont need to know if their mail is in the Information Store or in an archive, whereas, GFI offers a web interface for users to view and retrieve their archived mail. D...

Help
Hi all, When I am working from home Outlook will make a local copy of the emails from the exchange server to my home computer. How do configure Outlook to leave the emails on the Exchange server so that they are only in one location? Must be a simple mistake in the set-up of either Exchange or Outlook. Any help appreciated. P Your Outlook client should be configured to deliever messages to your Exchange mailbox, not to a PST. "Pratish" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OWZnsxsAEHA.2576@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi all, When I am working from home Outlook will ...

Internal Emails don't send
Hello, When we send emails from CRM, they reach outside parties, personal emails, etc. but they do not reach our internal users. This has been reported on this forum before, but the answer was a little vague - it suggested there was a problem in configuration. I'm not sure exactly what configuration needs to be changed. The organizational setting to Track email is Yes and Exclude is No. This used to work a few months ago, but seems to have 'broken' at some point. Thanks for your time. -- Laura Barber ...

How do I add my Outlook signature to a Word 2007 document email?
Can I set up Word 2007 to add my Outlook email signature when I send an email from within a Word document (by clicking the email button I added to the Quick Access Toolbar)? See http://forums.slipstick.com/archive/index.php?t-18993.html However, using some Visual Basic code, you could do it. See http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/signature.htm -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "Angie" <Angie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

How do I configure Windows 2003 to get VBScript email with CDOSYS.
I am trying to use CDO in VBScript to send email from one server to a separate exchange server. The article at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/171440/ states that CDOSYS version 6 library is obtained "through installation" of Windows 2003 but alas, email does not work and I am unable to locate the CDOSYS.dll on my Windows 2003 system. I have tried configuring SMTP with Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs -> Add/Remove Windows Components -> Application Server -> Internet Information Services (IIS) -> SMTP Service) but that didn't give me the C...

Tools,Options, Email Options, AdvancedE-mail Options,
Hi, Windows XP, Outlook 2003, Desktop Alert stop popup, When it check in - Tools,Options, Email Options, AdvancedE-mail Options, It supposed to be "Preview" option, its not , In "When new item arrive in my Inbox" all the option mark, But when new mail arrived Desktop Alert not popup, What could be the problem Thank you & Bets Regards, Yakov Do you have a rule set to move messages? If you do then you need to add showing the Desktop Alert to that rule. "Yakov" <Yakov@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:304C2EEA-5839-47B1-A737-475921A51D...