Conference Room Booking

I am looking for a procedure to Book Conference rooms with Exchange/Outlook.

I am using Exchange Server 2003 with SP2 and Outlook 2003.  I found an
article about using Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000, but I am looking for
something more recent.

All help is appreciated.

0
AndyH (9)

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=3D0884E6-C603-491D-BF57-ACF03E046BFE&displaylang=en

Please download and read the deployment and administration guide prior to
implementing it.  The auto accept agent allows you to configure a
user/mailbox as a resource (i.e. conference room) that people can book (and
have meetings automatically accepted).

--
Ben Winzenz
Exchange MVP

"Andy H." <AndyH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for a procedure to Book Conference rooms with
>Exchange/Outlook.
>
> I am using Exchange Server 2003 with SP2 and Outlook 2003.  I found an
> article about using Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000, but I am looking for
> something more recent.
>
> All help is appreciated.

0
Ben
3/2/2006 2:04:19 PM
Thanks!!! Just want I need.

"oz@msexchange911.org" wrote:

> Here is the document for you
> http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Booking-Resources-ExchangeServer-2003-Outlook-System-2003.html
>
> Cheers
> oz
>

> --
> Best regards, Good Luck
> Oz Ozugurlu
> ____________________________
> MCSE 2003 messaging, Security
> Http://www.msexchange911.org
>

> "Andy H." wrote:
>
> > I am looking for a procedure to Book Conference rooms with Exchange/Outlook.
> >
> > I am using Exchange Server 2003 with SP2 and Outlook 2003.  I found an
> > article about using Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000, but I am looking for
> > something more recent.
> >
> > All help is appreciated.

0
AndyH (9)
3/2/2006 3:27:59 PM
Here is the document for yo

"Andy H." wrote:

> I am looking for a procedure to Book Conference rooms with Exchange/Outlook.
>
> I am using Exchange Server 2003 with SP2 and Outlook 2003.  I found an
> article about using Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000, but I am looking for
> something more recent.
>
> All help is appreciated.

0
oz952 (210)
3/2/2006 3:28:10 PM
one more (-:

Cheers
oz

--
Best regards, Good Luck
Oz Ozugurlu

"Andy H." wrote:

> I am looking for a procedure to Book Conference rooms with Exchange/Outlook.
>
> I am using Exchange Server 2003 with SP2 and Outlook 2003.  I found an
> article about using Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000, but I am looking for
> something more recent.
>
> All help is appreciated.

0
oz952 (210)

How can I get my Outlook Express Addresss Book to new laptop?
How can I get my Outlook Express Addresss Book from my old laptop to new laptop? I cannot transfer the .wab file after I have copied it onto a zip disc. "Murray" <Murray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8CFBE89B-8358-4E70-BA4F-5B28A1C51E9F@microsoft.com... > How can I get my Outlook Express Addresss Book from my old laptop to new > laptop? I cannot transfer the .wab file after I have copied it onto a zip > disc. What do you mean "I cannot transfer the .wab file after I have copied it onto a zip disc."? Do you mean you can't copy it ...

Searching resources or books to learn Vista&Win7 OGL driver develo
Hi, Can any expert tell me where to find good books and resources to learn Vista or Win7 OpenGL driver development? Thanks KC Did you ever receive a response? I too am in the same boat or at least sailing in roughly the same direction "driver_guy" wrote: > Hi, > > Can any expert tell me where to find good books and resources to learn Vista > or Win7 OpenGL driver development? > > Thanks > > KC > ...

Address Book Problem #3
Hi, does anybody know why the All address lists in the address book are missing after the upgrade to Outlook 2003 from Office 2000? How do I fix the problem --- to add All address lists to the address book in Outlook 2003? Thanks. Mzhang@pattan.k12.pa.us http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287563&Product=ol2003 -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Matt Z." <Mzhang@pattan.k12.pa.us> wrote in message news:795201c49514$1e8195b0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, does anybody know why the All address lists in the > address book are missing after the upgrade ...

address book importing from hotmail
Is it possible to import my Hot mail address book into my Outlook 2002 mail client and if so how would that be acomplished? ...

import address book from outlook express to outlook
I am amazed that importing an address book from outlook express to out look should be so blo**y complicated. I am currently trying before I buy microsoft office and having tried everthing in keeping with my computer abilities am missing my address book so much I dont think I will continue with the trial. If it can,t do this task it must be very limited. Peter <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am amazed that importing an address book from outlook express to > out look should be so blo**y complicated. What's complicated? In Outlook, you click File>Import and...

Direct Booking
I have 18 Resources Mailboxes setup with at Delegate Client configured, all the same way... the same mailbox rights, the same Delegate... 3 of the resources are not showing the 'Resources booked' dialog, but I get accept from the delegate?? Anybody knows why this is, and how to correct this... Thanks ...

Contacts but no address book again
Contacts imported from WIndows Mail after importing from OE6 into WM Contacts exist ~300 When sending mail clicking "TO" does not bring up contacts When sending mail clicking "TO" autocomplete does work, so it knows where it is Contacts folder properties window has greyed, but checked "show this folder as an email address book" Is it worth fighting what I have vs. just deleteing all this crap and starting over? Trying for a month! Can I import an XP Pro .WAB directly into Outlook 2007, WIndows 7 and have contacts AND an address book? It's alot ...

contact doesn't appear on the pull down address book
I have a contact icons or contact list, however, when I'm going to send an email and go to search a name from the contacts list, it is not there. In other when I select new mail message and then go to the address pull down menu, contact doesn't show up. Any ideas why and how I can fix this? Thanks JOJO Please start all questions by posting your Outlook version so we can answer. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "JOJO" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00bf01c39d73$e613c100$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have a contact icons or contact list,...

Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book #3
Hi all, I have just created a new distribution lists in our public folders. When I go to all the workstations, the "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" is unchecked. To save me going to all workstations and checking this setting, is there some way I can set it to "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" automatically? Cheers Marty... Hi Marty, sorry but this is not possible. Normally you can create a "PRF file" to configure Outlook automatically with the same settings, but the "Outlook Addressbook" is unsupported for this "auto...

Exch address book modificaton
how can i modify the GAL address book view to show only the recipients within my site container to my site recipients without being able to see other site recipients? or at least see my site recipients first in the GAL. creating a new GAL is not possible as I am a site within an Org that I do not control. Can't I not just change the address book view for people within my site? >-----Original Message----- >You can't modify the Default GAL. >Create a new GAL and customize to query only specific addresses. Set the >permissions who you want to see the address li...

Missing address books (Outlook 2003)
I have set the default address book to the domain that I am in but when I try and send a message and click on the to button, only the global address book and contacts are available. The address books for my own domain and other domains within the organisation aren't available. Any ideas on how to deal with this? Thanks Paul There is a setting in the properties for the other contact folders which turns these on and off, ie: right click on the folder in the folder list, select properties and chose the outlook address book tab, click the box and ok out - then try it again. ta al...

Excel 2007 opening book.xls in second window
I was trying to change the default properties foe Excel 2007 and have messed it up. Whenever I open a spreadsheet by clicking on in in Windows Explorer, book.xls also opens up in a separate window. I have two sheets open and I now have to physically close two sheets. When I click on an .xlsx sheet, that should be all that opens. What did I mess up? I looked in XLSTART and it is empty. I am on Vista Business on a Small Business Server 2003 network. Thanks Problem Solved: On a network using Vista, XLSTART folder is located at C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel\X...

Address Book 6.00... missing contacts
Hi, In an attempt to fix a slow booting profile, I changed my users name and copied all his Documents and Settings folders. Everything is running fine except that now his Address Book doesn't contain any of his contacts. Can anyone tell me where to look for that data? To my knowledge, I have not deleted any files so it should still be somewhere. A search for *.wab returns nothing. Thanks for any advice! b This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: ...

Address book file location?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C35E79.184CB580 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Where is the address book file located in Outlook 2000? I am trying to = make a backup onto a cd and cannot locate it... ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C35E79.184CB580 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type...

FRx Book Code/Attribute Category
In the Column Headings should be able to use a code that picks up the Book Code so one knows what Budget ID the column refers to. This is because it is hardcoded into the report and someone may have changed in Designer and another user may be unaware that the Budget info displayed relates to a prior year etc. Or another alternative would be to specify the Budget ID at run time. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If ...

Conference rooms with mailboxes
I have exchange 2003 installed in our company's environment. My problem is: Our user want to schedule meeting in different conference room. Do I have to create a mailbox for each conference room so that free/busy will show if the requested conference is busy? Also, if the conference room is busy how can I show first available? Yes, it would be easiest to create a user/mailbox for each conf room. Then connect to each mailbox and go to Tools, Options, Calendar Options, Resource Scheduling, and check at "Automatically accept meeting requests" and "Automatically decline co...

Service: Required resources. Room and Equipment
This question may be very closely related to the previous suggestion: When you assign the required resources you can map users and room/equipment. When I assign users and resources to the same service, e.g. "Peter J" and "Meeting room #1", it sure enough book the Peter J user (directly into the exchange server). It also tries to send out a meeting request for the resource which by nature cannot reply, which then again mean the room is never booked. This problem is equivilant to book "meeting room #1" without marking it as a room in exchange server. Is it ...

Recommended Books on Setup
Info on customizing forms and adding items to drop down lists, stuff like that. Basically making it usable for my company. We are extremely new using this app so CRM for dummies would not insult us. Thx Look at this blog post: http://blogs.msdn.com/midatlanticcrm/archive/2006/02/02/Books_on_Microsoft_CRM_3.aspx. There's even a CRM for Dummies :) HTH, -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmobility.com -- <ken.gaspard@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1138900972.656008.142100@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Info on customizing forms and adding items to drop down list...

Adding other contact folders to address book, as it were?
I have several contacts folders (5 to be exact). I have them because I use these to import/export to to other email clients, or to files and I need these addresses to all be separate from one another. I just recently needed to actually use a third set of addresses. My address book accesses a personal address book and the main contacts folder when I'm addressing an email. A third one needs to be made accessible. How do I add that in? I went to TOOLS > SERVICES thinking that it might be through there, but I'm either doing something wrong, or that is not where I can do this. Is ...

Excel / Access User Conference
Regular registration EXTENDED to October 6th. Register now to avoid late registration fees!!!! The 2007 Midwest Excel / Access User Conference will be held on October 24-26 in St. Louis, Missouri. Regular registration will close on September 30th. This event will be featuring Mike Alexander, Damon Longworth, Jon Peltier and Bob Umlas. http://www.exceluserconference.com/MWEUC.html -- Damon Longworth 2007 Excel / Access User Conference St. Louis, Missouri - Oct 24-26, 2007 London, England - Tentatively Fall 2007 www.ExcelUserConference.com/ ...

Outlook adress Book Problem
When creating a new Email, when I click on the Adress Book, To search through my Contacts, it sorts them according to first names, not last, which is causing me problems to find names, any ways to change this Few questions have been answered more often. Answer depends on your version which you did not bother to post. Find a post that matches your version. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "KBD" <kbd@thejnet.com> wrote in message news:cc63bd68-9b83-443e-95c3-ef72535bad6a@e15g2000vbe.googlegroups.com... > When creating a new Email, when I click on the Adress Book, To search ...

Updating Contract Price Book
Has anyone developed a trigger or stored proc to update the contract price book when new inventory items are added? Thanks, DavidF ...

2007 UK Excel Conference - Nov 29
2007 UK Excel Conference - Nov 29 - Dec 1, Cambridge, England. Only a few weeks left. You will not want to miss this event. Featuring presentations by Simon Murphy, Nick Hodge, Patrick O'Beirne, Andy Pope and Charles Williams. http://www.exceluserconference.com/UKEUC.html From the conference Blog: http://xlconf.wordpress.com/ The conference is coming up in a few weeks and we'll use this blog to keep everyone up to date with any changes and developments. Its shaping up to be a great event with some excellent speakers presenting extremely useful content. And don't forget ...

Address book from 98 to XP
Hi, hope you all had a good Christmas, what is the best way to get all my address book contacts from a PC with windows 98 to another with XP, and any other files that would be needed. Also I have some music software ( Cakewalk ) that may not be compatable with XP, can I get an upgrade for such programs or will I have to buy new software.? could I put the old drive with 98 on as a slave on the new PC if that would help, thanks, have a even better new year. Mob @BB <momojo@btinternet.com> wrote: > Hi, hope you all had a good Christmas, what is the best way to get > al...

Offline line address book
Hi All, OAB folders has been deleted and unable to create it the new ones. How to i go about creating the OAB folder please? Here are the events I get: When rebuild the offline address book Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: OAL Generator Event ID: 9331 Date: 11/05/2006 Time: 15:40:08 User: N/A Computer: EX01 Description: OALGen encountered error 80040107 (internal ID 50101df) accessing the public folder store while generating the offline address list for address list '/'. - Default Offline Address List For more information, click http://www.microso...