Complete headers

Hello

I'm using Exch 5.5 SP3, is it possible to obtain the
complete header from external e-mail in the client
message?

In advance thanks a lot
Brice
0
anonymous (74722)

"Brice" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello
>
>I'm using Exch 5.5 SP3, is it possible to obtain the
>complete header from external e-mail in the client
>message?
>
>In advance thanks a lot
>Brice

In Outlook, right click the message and select Options.

Mark Arnold MCSA MCSE+M MVP, mark@mvps.org
mark7219 (5666)

Flagged --> Flagged complete : not showing completed time, only date.
In Outlook 2003 when an item was flagged, and subsequently marked Complete, the email would show the date and *time* it was de-flagged and marked as complete. In 2007, it is only showing the date. To illustrate... by default, when flagging an email by clicking the flag icon in the 'flag' column the email header changes to say 'Follow up. Start by <DATE>. Due by <DATE>. When this same email is marked complete by clicking the flag in the flag column, thus turning the flag into a checkmark, the header of the email changes to 'Follow up. Completed on...

Insufficien SSystem Resources Exist to complete the requested serv
I have several users who get the above message when browsing to Network Shared Folders or mapped drives. We run a mixture of Windows XP SP2 and SP3. I've tried everything I can find on google, but nothing makes any difference. Closing IE8 windows seems to help -- Keithmeister Apparently my typing skills suffered when writing the title. It should say: Insufficient System Resources Exist to Complete the Requested Service -- Keithmeister "Keithmeister" wrote: > I have several users who get the above message when browsing to Network > Shared Folders o...

header file
Hello how can i send the events to any Exe (made in vc), if i have the header file. E.g If i have Mediaplayer.exe and header file for the same . How Can i control the functions of Play , stop , start. I need to load the application from command line. Below is the header file for the exe. /* mediaplayer.h */ /* Menue File */ #define IDC_CAPTURE_DLG 100 #define IDC_PLAYER_DLG 101 #define IDC_PLAY 102 #define IDC_TIMER_DLG 103 #define IDC_STATION_DLG 104 #define IDC_LOADSETG 105 #define IDC_SAVESETG 106 #define IDC_SAVESETGAS 107 #define IDC_EXIT 108 /* Menue VfW */ #define IDC_SOURCE_DLG 1...

Complete Newsgroup Access
If you need a newsgroup provider, this may be of interest... "Purchase 6 months of newsgroup access for $12 and receive 6 additional months free. That's 1 year of text & binary newsgroup access for $1 month. You'll get - Free Trial, SSL Encryption, NNTP and Web access, Newsgroup Search, 3 GB of Monthly Downloads, Unused GB's Roll Over, 300 Days Retention, 99.9% Completion. Signup at - http://newsguy.com/overview.htm" Anthony ...

URLs that wrap and don't completely highlight for the recipient
Frequently, when I send a URL to another individual via an Outlook message, the recipient cannot open the link because a section of the link got wrapped to a second line of text in the message and is not highlighted. Is there anything that I can do on my end to prevent this from happening? Thanks, Mark How are you sending the URL. If you use Insert Link option then this issue should not appear. Kind Regards, -- Francine Otterson Microsoft Outlook MVP President, San Diego Outlook User Group On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 11:16:12 -0500, Francine Otterson <outlook@sdnetweb.com> wrote: >...

Turn off smart-fill or auto-complete for category in Money Plus
I want to turn off the auto-complete or smart-fill feature for the category field (or all fields for that matter). Half the time, Money Plus incorrectly chooses the wrong category, and I'd much rather enter this each and every time than have to correct it's error. Can you turn off the auto-complete feature? I can't find how to fix this! Tools Settings "Account Settings(Global)" uncheck the box "use auto-complete" "Turn off auto-complete for category" <Turn off auto-complete for category@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A...

header colour
a colleague has LIGHT BLUE text, on a GREY field, for her Row and Column Headers! how can this be ?!? - very difficult to read. ( microsoft mac XL ) - Has someone been playing with the windows display settings??? Rightclick on an empty spot on the windows desktop Properties|appearance tab (note what the current option is: I use Windows Standard (win98).) Change it to something legible. Ok your way out and double check it in excel. electric man wrote: > > a colleague has LIGHT BLUE text, on a GREY field, for her Row and Column > Headers! > how can this be ?!? - very difficu...

Header Row #2
How can I have the header row print on all pages except the last one? There's no special way to do this. Just the obvious - print the last page by itself with no header in page setup. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP I want my header row to appear on all pages. Can anyone help me? I've gone through Help on the toolbar but there are not step-by-step instructions. >-----Original Message----- >How can I have the header row print on all pages except the last one? >. > You'd be better off starting a new thread. Try File|Page setup|Sheet Tab click on the Rows to repeat at ...

How to create *.lib from DLL and a header file.
Can I create a import library for DLL ( no source code ) and a header file ? GetProcAddress() is working fine, but I need to generate *lib file for my project. Regards, Kamil Try the following batch file to create the import library. echo EXPORTS > YourDll.def for /f "skip=19 tokens=4" %i in ('link /dump /exports YourDll.dll') do echo %i >> YourDll.def link /lib /def:YourDll.def /out:YourDll.lib -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "kamil" <kamildobk@xxxpoczta.onet.pl> wrote in message n...

Outlook 2007
I created an email and addressed it to one of my Contacts. When I printed the email, it printed an additional field at the top called "Contacts" with that contact's name. This is not a customized form. Why is this field printing at the bottom of the TO, SUBJECT, and ATTACHMENTS fields in the header as an additional header. Thanks so much! Jean ...

remove bold from cell ref headers
On one of my worksheets it has put the cell headers ie A B C D across and 1 2 3 4 etc down in bold but other worksheets are ok how do I change this to remove bold? Many thanks in advance Angie Format|style|Normal|Modify|Font Tab|remove the Bolding (make it regular) Angiew wrote: > > On one of my worksheets it has put the cell headers ie A B C D across and 1 2 > 3 4 etc down in bold but other worksheets are ok how do I change this to > remove bold? > > Many thanks in advance > > Angie -- Dave Peterson ...

I need header on just first page/footer on rest.
I need help please on the following. I have successfully placed my header on the first page only as desired. Now, I want to put a footer on each subsequent page. How do I do that? Thank you. Jackie Insert a second page temporarily and create your footer in the primary Footer; then delete the second page. Word will remember the footer when your document extends to more than one page. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Jackie" <Jackie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

How do I get the "&" to show in a name in a header in Excel?
I am trying to get a company name to show up in a custom header, but the & is used for formatting and so it doesn't show up in the header. A & A Produce looks like A A Produce. Any ideas? I tried putting an apostrophe in front of the text, but that only seems to work inside the cells. I am using Office Excel 2003. Thanks! use 2 of them dancinbran wrote: > I am trying to get a company name to show up in a custom header, but the & is > used for formatting and so it doesn't show up in the header. A & A Produce > looks like A A Produce. Any idea...

Headers #4
How can I copy a picture in the header from a buissness from from work? ...

Headers & Footers
Excel 2003. Headers & Footers Can the sections "left - center - right" be removed to make one area right across the page. sidcliffe Nope. But you may be able to create a picture that can span the entire width (using a separate application???). Then insert that in one of those sections. kgm wrote: > > Excel 2003. Headers & Footers > > Can the sections "left - center - right" be removed to make one area right > across the page. > > sidcliffe > -- Dave Peterson OK! Dave, thanks, sidcliffe "Dave Peterson" <...

Printing "sent" mail
When I print an email I have received, the standard header appears (From, Sent, To, etc) When I print an email I have send, only the body of the message prints. How do I get the rest of the information? Thanks, Don't print until *after* you have sent the item. Print the copy in your = Sent Items folder.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "HGE" <mlefort@halperncpa.com> wrote in message = news:L7-dnYJMa4oI9ObfRV...

Can custom headers be linked to a cell in the worksheet?
This was a feature in 123 where header or footer information could be retrieved from a cell in the worksheet. Is there anything similar in Excel? You could use a macro... For instance, this code goes behind the ThisWorkbook module: Option Explicit Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) With Worksheets("sheet1") .PageSetup.LeftHeader = .Range("a1").Text End With End Sub Texas_Toast wrote: > > This was a feature in 123 where header or footer information could be > retrieved from a cell in the worksheet. Is there anything similar...

How can I use Using Smart Pointer Classes in msxml api and also Include Headers and Libraries Manually.
How can I use Using Smart Pointer Classes in msxml api and also Include Headers and Libraries Manually H I have some problem to using smart pointer in msxml , I can include Headers and Libraries Manually by doing 1. put #include <msxml2.h> in my header files 2. Link msxml2.lib to my project But I am not be able to using smart pointer which is very nice I only can using smart point by putting #import <msxml4.dll using namespace MSXML2 in my header file. But this is requires msxml4.dll in my system path otherwise the project will not compile. Our project is big so that all the runtime...

How to create a task view where completed tasks are omitted
Hello out there! I'm trying to create a task view where my hundreds of 'completed tasks' are omitted - leaving all other tasks that have yet to be completed. I've searched help and rung the customer support line but to no avail. Anyone know how? Would be much appreciated. Paul Create a custom view of your Tasks folder with a filter that says "Completed equals no" (you will find this on the Advanced tab when you click the Filter button). -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the...

Expressions in Sub headers
Hi there, I'm trying to break down a report by division so that every division (a one to many relationship to suspenses) shows, percentage of overdue suspense, etc. Currently, this is my expression to show the percentage overdue of all the divisions (which I put at the top of my report). =Int((Sum(IIf([Justified?],[CountOfsuspense_id],0))/ Sum([CountOfsuspense_id]))*100) What I'd like to do is put this expression based on the "division_name" into my division name header and therefore show the percentage for each division. Is there a way to do that? Thanks! David On M...

Display public variable in Header
I have page breaks when a variable changes. How can I display what that variable is in the header? Thank you in advance God bless you ...

Buttons for Header Level view in Word 2007
There are nice Buttons for Header Level view in Word 2003, for names for "1", "2",..., "4". I can add them to my Custom Toolbar (via View commands) and quickly switch in Outlind view mode. Are there the same in Word 2007 (or I need to create macro)? ...

Sums by header value in report
Hello all, I have a tricky summing problem for my report. It has the fields Department, Priority, Category, Course, CountofEmployees, and SumofCosts. It lists courses taken in each department, each with the number of employees per class and total cost of sending that number of employees to class. It is ordered first by Department, then by Priority, then by Category, and it has to stay this way. I need sums at the bottom of the whole report for each of the priorities, 1, 2, and 3. Is there a way to say "sum all where priority=1" for a text box control source or something? This is...

rename a column header on MS SQL Query
I have a query that retrieves some data into Excel but one of the calculated fields on this query that reads: "Max(price)" on the title does not return any value to Excel. The question is: Is there a way to use an alternate name for the titles of existing and calculated columns? If someone knows how to do it, please let me know. Respectfully, Leo. ...

How do I close Outlook completely (continues to run as a process)?
I have Outlook 2003 and have set it up with 3 user profiles. When I close Outlook to go to another user profile, Outlook closes but continues to run (?) as noted by both the Outlook icon in the tray and the "Outlook" process listing which appears under the "Processes" tab in the Windows Task Manager (which I get with a CNTL + ALT + DEL. This is a standalone installation and does not use Windows Exchange Server or any other add ins. So you have nothing configured that hooks into or integrates with Outlook such as synch software for a handheld, antivirus, Skyp...