communication failure #2

I am using Exchange 5.5 with sp4. When I send an e-mail to a particular
e-mail address it comes back with this error "Unable to deliver the message
due to a communications failure"

When I send it from a hotmail account, it goes through fine. I checked my
IMS to see if I had any restrictions on this particular site or e-mail
address but there was nothing.

Note: when the e-mail comes back it comes from system administrator. When I
double click on the system administrator, there is no name or e-mail
address. I do not know if it is my system admin or the receiver system
admin.

Please help and thanks in advance.

"Dooma" <Say-no-to-spam@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I am using Exchange 5.5 with sp4. When I send an e-mail to a particular
>e-mail address it comes back with this error "Unable to deliver the message
>due to a communications failure"
>
>When I send it from a hotmail account, it goes through fine. I checked my
>IMS to see if I had any restrictions on this particular site or e-mail
>address but there was nothing.
>
>Note: when the e-mail comes back it comes from system administrator. When I
>double click on the system administrator, there is no name or e-mail
>address. I do not know if it is my system admin or the receiver system
>admin.
>
>Please help and thanks in advance.

Have you got the exact message that you can post, complete with the
return codes?

Mark Arnold MCSA MCSE+M MVP, mark@mvps.org
mark7219 (5666)
Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Hands On
;l=MAIL-040305172755Z-5296

> "Dooma" <Say-no-to-spam@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I am using Exchange 5.5 with sp4. When I send an e-mail to a particular
> >e-mail address it comes back with this error "Unable to deliver the
message
> >due to a communications failure"
> >
> >When I send it from a hotmail account, it goes through fine. I checked my
> >IMS to see if I had any restrictions on this particular site or e-mail
> >address but there was nothing.
> >
> >Note: when the e-mail comes back it comes from system administrator. When
> >double click on the system administrator, there is no name or e-mail
> >address. I do not know if it is my system admin or the receiver system
> >admin.
> >
> >Please help and thanks in advance.
> >

> Have you got the exact message that you can post, complete with the
> return codes?
>

> Mark Arnold MCSA MCSE+M MVP, mark@mvps.org
> FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm &
> http:http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq.htm

Duplicates problem #2
Hello, can anyone help me find a solution to another slightly different duplicates problem. I'm trying to count how many identical numbers there are between two ranges that may contain duplicates. Can anyone help me to edit a formula that Ron Rosenfeld so kindly provided, so that it counts the matches? =IF(SUMPRODUCT(--(COUNTIF(A2:H2,A1:H1)=COUNTIF(A1:H1,A1:H1)))=COUNT(A1:H1),"MATCH","No Match") Previous post's example Range 1 A1:H1___ 8 2 8 14 3 6 4 8 Range 2 A2:H2___14 2 3 4 8 6 8 8 Formula result =8 example 2 Range 1 F1:J1____ 8 2 8 14 3 3 3 3 3...

Message routing Problem #2
Hi all, We are having a intramail facility running. An exchange server 2003 ent ed is running on windows 2003 ent ed. We have two DCs, one is a PDC and other is ADC. Exchange is running in ADC. DNS server is running in both the DCs. Now the thing is, till day before yesterday things were working fine, and then power fluctuation happened and both the servers got restarted. Now the messages are not reaching the recipients, even though it is sent successfully without any error. When I checked the queue, it shows that the message is waiting to get routed. Can any one suggest any solution. ...

Checking Email #2
I'm using Outlook 2003 and XP home. Is there a way to get Outlook to automatically for check mail when I open the program? Thanks.......... You might want to try - Tools - Options - Mail Setup Tab - check the Send when connected box and click the button for send/receive settings HTH Steve "useta" <newzgroups@despammed.com> wrote in message news:m51571lvjc2qc552eqtfs782gbnm36dtta@4ax.com... > I'm using Outlook 2003 and XP home. Is there a way to get Outlook to > automatically for check mail when I open the program? > > Thanks.......... On Fri, 29...

Office 2007 Service Pack 2
Many of Publisher's bugs are fixed. This is a large download 290.2 MB. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=B444BF18-79EA-46C6-8A81-9DB49B4AB6E5&displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ Many? Would you care to qualify that? There's at least three I know of, a couple of which have been there since at least Pub 2000 which, disappointingly, haven't. ....save as pdf still usually gets the page size wrong if you set a custom page size ....internal rounding errors causing incorrect values to be returned by textheight & width calls in vba ....

how to get a pareto diagram in excel #2
how to get a pareto diagram in excel ...

Outlook won't send #2
Outlook 2000 will not send; it will receive. Any ideas? Helene <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook 2000 will not send; it will receive. Any ideas? What errors, if any, do you get? What symptoms do you see? What type of account are you using? -- Brian Tillman ...

Excel construct single chart from 2 charts
Hello All, Anyone an idea how to construct such a chart in Excel? http://chart.yahoo.com/c/5y/p/pdli.gif I know you can build more then one chart into one chart sheet but what i really want to do is construct one chart or 2 chart objects assembled into 1 so they can be exported into 1 gif as per above looked at the charting samples at the John Peltier site but still got no idea how to construct this TIA Brian Brian - The way I've done this is by embedding two chart objects in a blank chart sheet. A little VBA to make sure the chart axes line up. Then the chart sheet is exported. -...

converting 1.x database to 2.0
I get a "Disk I/O error during read" while compacting an access 1.x database to access 2.0. There is nothing wrong with the network or drive. Then I tried doing a repair and I got several errors including "Table <Large Values> was truncated: data lost.", and by the way I do not even have a table named "Large Values" After that, as the repair continues, there is just error message after error message until it finally says it can't repair the database. What can I do? I need to get this 1.x database upgraded to 97. ...

Rms 2.0 and headquarters 2.0
Hi All, We currently have four (4) stores using RMS 1.2 with Headquarters 1.2 we would like to add an additional store. Can we use RMS SO 2.0 at the new store or do we have to upgrade Headquarters and all other stores to accomodate this additional store the original Headquarters license purchase was to accomodate five (5) stores. Thanking all in advance Pat hi Pat, if you upgrade the RMS to 2.0 and wanted to use it with HQ 1.3 or 1.2 it won't work becasue some of the database strcture and version information has changed I and I belive it won't worked . As far as you have on...

Is it possible to configure 2 Exchange account in Outlook 2003?
We have configured AD and DC in Windows 2003 server and it running Exchange 2003. Domain name is @abc.com. (As an example) We want to configure an exchange server for get mail from @xyz.com for selected users in @ABC.com. When selected @ABC domain users logging to domain they like to check their booth accounts (@ABC and @xyz) in outlook 2003. Is this possible? If it is any links or resources will much appreciated. Rush wrote: > We have configured AD and DC in Windows 2003 server and it running > Exchange 2003. Domain name is @abc.com. (As an example) > We want to configure an excha...

Trying to put a pivot table report on an existing sheet causes err #2
Thanks to Frank Kabel, I can now make great pivot tables. The problem I am having is that I want to write a macro to generate pivot tables, and I want the pivot table report to be saved on a worksheet called "Sum of Open", which is overwritten each time the macro runs. I have created the sheet named "Sum of Open" which is in the same workbook, but when i try to save it to there ('Sum of Open!'), I get an error: "Your formula contains and invalid external reference to a worksheet. Verify that the path, workbook, and range name or cell reference are correct, ...

Compare 2 tables
Is there a way in ACCESS to compare 2 table? I want to compare 15 fields from one table to that same filds in another table and give me unmatched results.. Thanks -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Check the Access query wizard for "unmatched..." Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein does not constitute endorsement thereof. Any code or pseudocode included in this post is offered "as is...

Pivot chart #2
Hallo, I usually create charts based upon pivot tables and it all works fine. Now I need to create a chart that uses the data shown on the pivot table, plus the "total average" to be used as a benchmark. The example of the pivot is: Agent Average production Joe 3000 Manuel 5000 Steven 4000 Total average 4000 I would like to have a chart that shows the average production of the agents and the total average production. I can't get Excel 2007 to include that last line in the chart. Can anyone suggest a way? Thanks Maur...

Microsoft Money 2002 #2
I wish to use Money 2002 to write and print personal checks. I am unable to figure out how to configure the blank checks (can't even find them) with our names, address, and phone number, and the bank's name, address, id number, and our account number. I have the printable blank checks, but without the above information, they are impossible to use. Can somebody please help me? Money will not print that information. You must buy printed check forms that have the bank information, your account number, etc, just as you do for your hand-written checks. If you bought VersaCheck bl...

TEXTMETRICS and Run Time Failure #2
Hi, I cannot seem to get rid of the Run Time failure #2 - stack corrupted around varaible tm from the following code void TextOutput(T_HEADER_TYPE tHeaderType, CString csHeader) { //output the header in the correct position and font for the header type switch(tHeaderType) { case dtMainCentered: // main centered heading { pdc->SelectObject(h1font); int width=pdc->GetTextExtent(csHeader).cx; pdc->TextOut(Margin+((PageWidth-width)/2),2*Linespace,csHeader); pdc->SelectObject(normalfont); CurLine+=2*Linespace; break;...

CRM 1.2 upgrade error
We're attempting to up from 1.0 to 1.2. Upon beginning installation, we get this error and are unable to go any further. Has anyone experienced this before? How did you solve the problem? I don't know if this helps, but we have 2 domain controllers, a primary and a secondary. Error message: Setup was unable to install Microsoft CRM Server. Setup was unable to add the account to SQLAccessGroup in Active Directory. There is no such object on the server. (80072030) The SQLAccessGroup is in Active Directory, under the CRM -> MSDN Subscriber folder. Thanks for your help! Jared ...

Money 2003 and Pocket PC 2003 #2
I need help installing Money 2003 into a Pocket PC 2003. Money 2003 only support Pocket PC 2002. Do anyone know of and update? Thanks Elesco ...

1.2 to 3.0 upgrade issues
CRM not fully functional after upgrade, it seems like it is a permissions issue, possibly SQL user/login permissions? Certain categories such as KNowledge Base will load fine in the browser, however others like "Accounts" will not, and return the "an error has occurred, contact your system administrator" error message. I reviewed the IIS logs and they are showing 401 errors. When trying to verify licenses using Deployment manager (user manager) i get a http://crm/MSCRMServices/ is not responding error. When running the CRM Environment Diagnostics Wizard i receive th...

smtp 5.2.1
i am getting complaints that users are not receiving some messages. I redirect all NDR to a mail account - If I resend the messages arrive. Generally the type of messages rejected are newsletters - I've checked the headers and they are addressed correctly. The same regualr messages are being rejected we have sbs2003, running sp2 with Antigen as a spam filter and groupshield 6 for antivirus. On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 06:00:04 -0800, Andy Chapman <AndyChapman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i am getting complaints that users are not receiving some messages. I >redirect all...

Help! Database resource failure error
Out of the blue a couple weeks ago out Exchange Server stopped allowing new e-mails to be sent with attachments. Server throws the following error in the Event Log: EventID: 1160 Source: MSExchangeIS Message: "Database resource failure error Out of memory occurred in function JTAB_BASE::EcUpdate while accessing the database. " On the Client (Outlook 2002) it throws a message Box: "The operation failed." Our setup is a Dual site setup where our server (the slave server) is the one having the issues. The Main site server does not exhibit these symptoms. As far as I ...

internet addresses #2
Does anyone know what table in SQL that e-mail addresses for vendors are stored in? Thanks. Glen, Execute the following query against your company database: select * from SY01200 where Master_Type = 'VEN' You will need to link to the PM00200 by Master_ID. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Glenn" wrote: > Does anyone know what table in SQL that e-mail addresses for vendors are > stored in? > > Thanks. > > > ...

How to change 2 double sided A4s to 1 double sided A3 in Publishe.
I have made up a Publication with 2 double sided A4 sheets but would rather have these printed on a single A3 sheet, does anyone have any ideas if this is possible and how please. Open another instance of Publisher, setup the page A3, landscape, copy/paste from the A4 sheets. If your printer cannot print A3 you may not be able to do above. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Chook" <Chook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07505C7D-F684-4000-8E3E-AA67A97856D8@microsoft.com... >I have m...

Permissions Problem #2
Dear all, I have the following problem. Jackie has author permissions enabling her to book a meeting room (a resource). Sarah has reviewer permissions enabling her to view the meeting room, but not to book it. So far so simple. But what if Jackie is going on holiday and wants to enable Sarah to create new meetings and to be able to cancel meetings that Jackie has made? I thought that Jackie could give Editor permissions over her own calender to Sarah and that this would also transfer editor permissions over resource bookings Jackie had made....but apparently not. Any ideas/ I have solv...

.net 2
Use this to download the stand-alone installer for .net 2 http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en agrogod wrote: > Use this to download the stand-alone installer for .net 2 > > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en Did you reply to someone or... just want to show off your Google skills? -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html ...

Date Picker #2
Is there anyway I can link Date Picker to a macro after a date has bee selected from the calendar? If yes, how -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...