Collecting mails addressed to non-existing users

We have users, whose email domain name ends with, either domain1.com or
domain2.com. Users are able to send/receive emails without any problem. I
want to create additional one mailbox per domain, which should collect all
mails addressed to non-existing user name.

For example, if somebody send a mail to user1@domain1.com, and if user1
doesnot exist, this mail should go the "non-existing username mailbox of
domain1".

Thanks for any help.

J Justin

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 11:17:34 +0530, "Justin" <justinkumar@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>We have users, whose email domain name ends with, either domain1.com or
>domain2.com. Users are able to send/receive emails without any problem. I
>want to create additional one mailbox per domain, which should collect all
>mails addressed to non-existing user name.
>
>For example, if somebody send a mail to user1@domain1.com, and if user1
>doesnot exist, this mail should go the "non-existing username mailbox of
>domain1".
>
>Thanks for any help.
>
>J Justin

On the properties of the smtp VSI you will see a box where you can
enter the smtp address of "Send a copy of all NDR's to..."
Enter the address there. If you want to split the two and have
separate for domain1 and domain2 then I think you need to create two
VSI's, unless any devs hanging out here can script it...
0
mark7219 (5666)

Collection tracking lite
I have a customer that is interested in tracking their contacts with customers on AR collections. I know that the Collections Management Module in Great Plains will do a great job of that, but they are looking for a very simple solution. Is anyone aware of a third party developed enhancement that will just give someone a place to make notes, etc. regarding their collection effort? Thanks for any information you may have. This may be too obvious, but why not use the notes function already built into Great Plains. That way all accounting system users can read the notes, add to them as...

automaticaly create a variable sized table from user input
Hi, How can I user data input to a cell by a user to create a table with that number of rows. eg. User enters 1024 in B2 165 in B3 12.5 in B4 A10 would contain 1, B10 would contain =B3+(A10*$B$4) A11 would contain 2, B11 would contain =B3+(A11*$B$4) etc to 1024 The user entered number in B2 could be any whole number between 1 and 1024 Thanks, Iain I could make this better but other things to do right now so try this. Uncomment the last line to remove the formula and just leave the values. Sub makeformula() Range("a10") = 1 Range("b10").Formula = "=B3+(A10*$B$4)...

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Duplicate E-Mail #4

Odd e-mail duplication problem

Re-enabled user account cannot log in
In trying to troubleshoot and issue in CRM where I had multiple user accounts for a single ADUC user, I tried disabling and re-enabling a user's account. But even after re-enabling the account the user cannot log in now. The error message says that it is disallowed when he tries to browse to the CRM server. Please help, I need to get this user account working again asap. Joel ...