Check queue on mail relay server?

Hi!

I have a separate server to relay my e-mails to the outside world. The
problem is that I can't see the queue on that server like you can if you
have Exchange installed on it.

Enviroment:

Mailserver:
Win2k Server with Exchange 2000

Relay:
Win2k server with SMTP relay

Reg

J�rgen Persson

Look for the Queue folder that is under the webroot I believe. there is no
graphic user interface that you can view this with. You must view the folder
where it is stored.  this will show the e-mail in queue. if look around you
can also find a bad mail folder that you might want to look at to see if it
is getting full.
"J�rgen" <jorgen_persson78@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> I have a separate server to relay my e-mails to the outside world. The
> problem is that I can't see the queue on that server like you can if you
> have Exchange installed on it.
>
> Enviroment:
>
> Mailserver:
> Win2k Server with Exchange 2000