Changing password problem

my users are not able to change their outlook passwords from their
computers.  I am running Exchange 2000, the clients are running Outlook 2000
and XP, on Windows NT/2000/and XP.  Any ideas

Eric

0
egraham22 (16)

Are your clients use exchange version of outlook or POP version of outlook?

"Eric Graham" <egraham22@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> my users are not able to change their outlook passwords from their
> computers.  I am running Exchange 2000, the clients are running Outlook
2000
> and XP, on Windows NT/2000/and XP.  Any ideas
>

> Eric

0
coh (3)
9/21/2004 6:38:06 PM
Exchange

"C.G. Oh" <coh@alphapointe.org> wrote in message
> Are your clients use exchange version of outlook or POP version of
outlook?

> "Eric Graham" <egraham22@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > my users are not able to change their outlook passwords from their
> > computers.  I am running Exchange 2000, the clients are running Outlook
> 2000
> > and XP, on Windows NT/2000/and XP.  Any ideas
> >

> > Eric

0
egraham22 (16)

change the text in the legend of a chart w/o changing pivot text
I am trying to create a series of pie charts that compares demographic data for clients assisted with multiple housing-related activities (new homebuyer, rehab, foreclosure prevention, etc.) If I want to look at the age of new homebuyers, on my pivot table I deselect all activities except new homebuyer. After I make my pie chart, in the legend the labels are "new homebuyer 18-24", "new homebuyer 25-34", etc. It's pretty self-explanatory that these are all "new homebuyers". I need for the New Homebuyer part to not be shown in the legend, but I can...

Changing Function to use a Date Input
Hi. can anyone please advise me on how to change the function keys.. sa F10, F11 & F12 to use to input a date into a cell. EG. F10 to be 01/01/04 F11 to be 02/01/04 F12 to be 03/01/04 What I require is to go to any cell and press the relevant function ke to Input the associated date Any help would be greatly appreciate Many thank Rob PS using Excel 200 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com First, I'm not sure if you entered Jan 1, 2004, Feb 1, 2004, and Mar 1, 2004 or Jan 1st-3rd, 2004. Here are a couple of macros. The first turns this on, the second turns it...

password incorrect
when trying to import/export a pst folder I am prompted for the password. I keep getting told the password is incorrect. I changed the p/word and this was accepted but again I get same message. When I cancel I get told that properties need to be defined. was working ok what you could try is right click on the pst file.. go to properties.. see if read only is uncheckd.. which it should be.... however unfortunately if this doesnt work.... that's it.. someone must have set a password for your pst file sometime earlier..!! "Adam" <adam@raw101.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message ne...

bookmark Problem
Greetings: I am using the following code to allow a user to display a particular record by clicking a particular record in a listbox. Private Sub lbxProblem_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs = Forms!frmMaster!.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[intProblemID] = " & Str(Nz(Me![lbxProblem], 0)) If Not rs.EOF Then Forms!frmMaster!fsubOpen!fsubHPI.Form.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark End Sub This code works fine so long as there is a matching record. But it can be that lbxProblem contains rec...

Windows 7 disk drive problem.
January 23, 2010 Subject: Windows 7 disk drive problem. I can't copy files from my HP Windows 7 disk drive to my hard drive and visa versa. When I got HP support to try to solve the problem my computer crashed. It took them an hour of remote control to get it back running without the original problem of the disk drive resolved. Does anyone know how to do it. Thank you. Gerald On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 22:21:00 GMT, Gerald Hansen <ghansen@tds.net> wrote: >January 23, 2010 > >Subject: Windows 7 disk drive problem. I can't copy files from my HP >Win...

Changing Default DURATION value of 30 min. in activities
Is there a way to change the 30 min. default value in activity types? Even if through the database? Thanks, Oliver The Duration field is represented as a picklist on the activity form. Picklist values can usually be customised through the CRM user interface which would allow you to change the default and add additional values. However, at present the CRM Activity form is not customisable through any supported method. Maybe in a future release. ...

Outlook 2003 minimize to sys tray problems
For any of you out there that run Outlook 2003, when you min to sys tray, and then you try to double click to maximize it, does it ever act as though you only did a single click? This happens to me very often. I did change my mouse and this is a brand new computer. Every other USB device works fine. HELP! ...

How do you change the data and input data into a chart on Excel?
Jon Peltier's Excel chart info may be useful to you. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ "unclemoko" <unclemoko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9AF9FAFA-B657-4C21-A4CA-56B81EC5C27B@microsoft.com... > ...

Outlook Rules Problem #2
Hi there, I am using Win XP Pro with Office 2000 Pro, all updates applied. During the last few weeks I've had problems with e-mails being automatically put into my Deleted Items folder, from one specific address for which there is nothing in the Block Senders list and no Rule either. I have had to disable the "automatically empty deleted items folder upon exit" in order to prevent these e-mails from disappearing into oblivion. Every day they keep going in there. I often use OE6 to create HTML e-mails and I bcc these in order to capture them in Outlook to eventually go into m...

Changing data from imported .txt file
When i import data from an old (dos based) program negative numbers appear with the minus behind the number. Does anyone have any idea how i can change them all from 1,234.56- to -1,234.56 so Excel will recognise them? Changing them by hand takes forever. Thank you. If you're using xl2002+ and are using File|Open to open a text file, you'll see a wizard popup. On step 3 of that wizard, there's an advanced button. Click it. There's an option to treat trailing minus signs as negative numbers. If you already have the data in the worksheet, you can use... Dana DeLouis pos...

GetPurchaseOrderList problem
Right "out of the box", after adding the Dynamics GP webservice reference to my VS 2005 project and making a simple call to the GetPurchaseOrderList() method, I get an error: The method for enum Drop is missing. I noticed that in the reference.cs file the DropShip enum method has an attribute of XmlEnumAttribute("Drop Ship"), and the .wsdl file has the PurchaseOrderType enum value of <s:enumeration value="Drop Ship" />. I tried changing the XmlEnumAttribute("Drop Ship") to XmlEnumAttribute("DropShip"), and the .wsdl <s:enumera...

How do I change headings for columns from numbers to letters? #2

How do I change the user ID for a financial institution?
I had to change my user ID for chase.com because someone kept trying to hack into my account and locking it. Where within Money 2006 can I change my user ID for a particular financial institution? I see where I can change the password for a financial institution, but not the user ID. Thanks. =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbA==?= <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 03 Jan 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > I had to change my user ID for chase.com because someone kept trying > to hack into my account and locking it. Where within Money 2006 can > I change my user ID for ...

cells changing from number to date
I am putting a number in a cell, then tabbing to the next cell, the previous cell changed from a number to a date. How do I keep the number there? What are you inputting, a fraction?if so, format as # ??/?? -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "mwhite@srgmac.com" <mwhite@srgmac.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E71CED6D-8370-44D1-A4BF-9A6B352205F3@microsoft.com... > I am putting a number in a cell, then tabbing to the next cell, the previous > cell changed from a number to a date. How do I keep the number there? ...

Outlook 2003 / mail retrieving, saving password
Outlook 2003 asks me my pop-account password every time, even as I have marked the checkbox "Save password...". It is really annoying as I want to check my pop-account once every 5 minutes. What to do? /M It gives me the "Enter network password" popup every time, it seems I cannot save the password for some reason. I already tried to modify registry so that I deleted all keys inside HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Protected Storage System Provider, and rebooted the machine and re-created the mail accounts - didn't help!!! Frustrating. /M "Make" ...

dynamic_cast problem
hi i have problem obtaining pointer to a base class here is the code: --------- CTPGEntityContainer* objs = dynamic_cast< CTPGEntityContainer* > ( GetDiagramEntityContainer() );// return pointer to data container (CDiagramEntityContainer*) // this section is ok if (!GetDiagramEntityContainer()) AfxMessageBox("GetDiagramEntityContainer() error"); // but this one is not if (objs) result = objs->CanLink(); else AfxMessageBox("Get objs Error"); // << i get this error << --------- CTPGEntityContainer is a class derived from CDia...

Exchange Public folder Limits Problem
i have a public folder that has limits set on it...I ncreased those limits, but i'm still getting an error...How can i set the limits for email size and force the updates.. Is there anyway i can tell the public folder has the changes applied? thanks, michael ...

Problem
i all I am having a strange issue with my excell file since a while. This is the second year I am using it without problem. I start a workday with a new sheet so every morning I just copy (Edit/Move or Copy Sheet) the latest sheet, rename it and use it. All of a suddent when I perform this operation I have a prompt that says "a formula or sheet you want to move or copy contains the name 'aaa', which exists in the destination worksheet. Do you want to use this version of the name?" I would hit yes to proceed, then I would get over 50 other prompts with differ...

Error:"problem with messaging interface"
I am trying to add a contact to Outlook. It won't save it. When I try to save, I get a message: Problem with Messaging Interface. If this happens again, restart Outlook. I restarted outlook without saving, same thing happened again. What is causing the error and how do I fix it? I don't use outlook for email. Just for contacts and sync with my blackberry (which I also don't use for email). Did Outlook ever work as it should? If so, can you think of anything that changed before you started encountering this problem? There are countless causes for it so it&...

WM_ENDSESSION problems after Lock PC
Hello, I have a mfc application running as a service. When a user locks the PC (XP) and then an administrator unlocks the PC (this logs off the user forcefully) the CWnd::OnEndsession function gets called. I retrieve the mesage and check lParam to check whether it is a shutdown or a logoff : const MSG* msg = GetCurrentMessage(); msg->lParam is 0 , falsely indicating that it is a shutdown Is there a way how to handle that situation so that my app knows that it is not a shutdown of a PC ? Normal Logoff\ Logon works correctly. Lubo Hi, Well, in a console process, the contr...

Unwelcome color changes
Any clues what went wrong here? I've been using a spreadsheet for about 2 years. It gets used almost everyday. Over time I've created perhaps 6 or 8 custom colors in the color palette. The sheet is all numbers and I have used color extensively to highlight various cells. Yesterday for the first time I created a new window while using this spreadsheet and had different workbook pages open in each one. I updated data in only one window. After a while I saved the file and exited, then backed it up. Today when I opened it I found these problems with the colors. First, all my custo...

Depreciation Problem
I am running depreciation on +1000 assets. The journal has applied the correct amounts to the correct G/L accounts for all but one group. Any ideas how to resolve this? ...

Change public folders
I setup HMC 3.5 and created a new public folder store for hosted accounts. Every account i setup gets an error on send about the offline address book, error no. 0x8004010F I believe this is caused because the organizations are using the hosted folder store, not the default public store. Looking through system manager, all of the folders seem to be created in the Public folder store but the HMC ResourceManagerWebClient/QueryResources.aspx displays the organizations under the Hosted Public Store. How do i move the organizations between the two folder stores? TIA, Moe myarmush at real-war...

Excel 2003 vs 2002 problems
Hi, I have a large spreadsheet (80 MB) that was having some memory type issues in Excel 2002. I was told that 2003 has more memory. I upgraded today and noticed that the spreadsheet no opens better, i can copy/paste formulas better etc. However, I noticed that it calcualtes much slower than 2002. I have live stock data coming in via RTD links - the RTDThrottle is the same. I have run a sisde by side comparison (same spreadsheet running on two different systems - one with 2002 and the other with 2003) 2002 calculates much quicker. Does anyone know if I have to change something in...

Problem with Excel opening multiple documents
Operating System : Win XP sp1 Excel 2002 sp2 Senario: Double click on xls document from explorer and the document opens fine in excel. Double click on another xls document from explorer and nothing happens. Try again and still nothing happens. Switch to excel to try File Open from the menu; However, Open is grayed out. Press esc key and the second xls sheet opens up. Anyone experience this problem or know of a solution to fix it ? Hi try the following: goto 'Tools-Options-General " and uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't work t...