changing GAL view fields in Outlook

I have Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 clients. I want to
add and remove some of the default fields when opening
the GAL in Outlook > (tools/ Address Book). The default
fields are: Name; Business Phone; Title; Company; Alias;
E-mail type; E-mail Address.   I want to add Home Phone
and Mobile phone (fields that are already in AD) to this
list and I want to remove the fields: E-mail Type and E-
mail Address. I know I can view it if I double click on
the person but I want to be able to view all at once
instead of wasting time opening each one.

TIA

..

0
anonymous (74722)

As far as I know, there's no way to do this.

Colby

--
Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias.  This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only.

"GALhelp!" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 clients. I want to
> add and remove some of the default fields when opening
> the GAL in Outlook > (tools/ Address Book). The default
> fields are: Name; Business Phone; Title; Company; Alias;
> E-mail type; E-mail Address.   I want to add Home Phone
> and Mobile phone (fields that are already in AD) to this
> list and I want to remove the fields: E-mail Type and E-
> mail Address. I know I can view it if I double click on
> the person but I want to be able to view all at once
> instead of wasting time opening each one.
>
> TIA
>

> .

0
colbyh (100)