change the intervals exchange server checks for email

There seems to be a delay in the time it takes for our server to look for external email

How can I change this? I know nothing of Exchange so you'll have to give me idiot proof instructions

Regards
Steven
0
anonymous (74722)

Your keyword is ETRN. Browse around http://support.microsoft.com and you'll
see some relevant articles.

Baris.

"Steven Grant" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> There seems to be a delay in the time it takes for our server to look for
external email.

> How can I change this? I know nothing of Exchange so you'll have to give
me idiot proof instructions.

> Regards,
> Steven

0
barise (94)

html email newsletter help
I regularly create a webpage using microsoft publisher for my company. Unfortunatly my boss wants me to now send it out in html format as a newsletter and it needs to be read with all email clients. It appears that the format publisher creates is interpreted differently by different email clients. Is there any way to continue to use microsoft publisher and make my boss happy. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks, Dan On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 02:52:56 +0000, danjones.email@gmail.com wrote (in article <1135565576.699264.301060@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>): > I regularly crea...

function to check for entry
I'll try and make this as clear as I can... I am looking for a function that will check column b,c,d,e for an entr if there is an entry then check row n in the same row for it's value. that's the first bit, then I need to be able to check the date valu (month) in column a and total it for the month. perhaps I could run the first function only looking for month=1 o something and just run it 12 times? not sure how to go about this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com well I've got this far but it still doesn't work and gives an error: =IF(MONTH(A3:A167)=4,...

New Disk storage

Exchange update problem

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Grammar check not working