I would like to remove the exchange virtual directory default website
and move it another website which is currently redirecting to the
website I want to delete. Meaning rather than logon to OWA as
http://www.wheresmylunch.com/exchange (current default website) I want
to move to http://www.getyourownsandwich,com/exchange.

I am using Exchange 2000 server.

Rube
0
whims (10)

You would change the host header on the current website.

--
Hope that helps,
Dan Townsend

"Rubix" <whims@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I would like to remove the exchange virtual directory default website
> and move it another website which is currently redirecting to the
> website I want to delete. Meaning rather than logon to OWA as
> http://www.wheresmylunch.com/exchange (current default website) I want
> to move to http://www.getyourownsandwich,com/exchange.
>
> I am using Exchange 2000 server.
>
> Rube

0
dtown (976)
5/16/2004 6:12:51 AM
How would I do that?

On Sun, 16 May 2004 01:12:51 -0500, "Dan Townsend [MSFT]"
<dtown@online.microsoft.com> wrote:

>change the host header

0
whims (10)

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

open two different Access reports

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Microsoft Exchange Server

Mailboxsize is different
hi! i've got a crazy problem. when you look at the mailboxes in the exchange system manager, then you see, e.g. user xy with 220 mb mailboxsize. but when you look at the outlook, then the mailbox size is only 150 mb. but there are no filters or something else activated. and the problem is on the local outlook and on the terminalserver outlook. i hope someone has a solution about my problem. thanks. stefan ...

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Changing language

Function to determine Directory Size
I'd like to be able to determine the size of a directory or group of files. Does anyone know of an add-in that has a function whereby I can specify a path and get the size of directory of groups of files as the return value? Ex: =dirsize("C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\My Documents\School") =dirsize("C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\My Documents\School\*.doc") It would also be helpful if there were an option to include subdirectories. -- Thanks, Bob Chmara Argh.... Make that "get the size of a directory or group of files" Bob "Bob Chmara" fatfing...