Change public folders

I setup HMC 3.5 and created a new public folder store for hosted accounts.
Every account i setup gets an error on send about the offline address book,
error no. 0x8004010F
I believe this is caused because the organizations are using the hosted
folder store, not the default public store. Looking through system manager,
all of the folders seem to be created in the Public folder store but the HMC
ResourceManagerWebClient/QueryResources.aspx displays the organizations
under the Hosted Public Store. How do i move the organizations between the
two folder stores?

TIA,

Moe
myarmush at real-ware dot com

0
myarmush (1)

How do I change the default color of the tag for insert c... #2
This issue has me perplexed. I don't enjoy the default red color tag while doing an insert comment. Does anyone know how to change the default color? Thanks in advance. You can't change the color. You could use the Drawing Tools to draw a tiny little triangle over it (or them) and then give it a fill color. See http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments01.html for more on comments. tj "ntwrkengnr@hotmail.com" wrote: > This issue has me perplexed. I don't enjoy the default red color tag while > doing an insert comment. Does anyone know how to change the default c...

Mail Enabled Public Folders #4
We use Public folders for e-mailing our clients (Blood Bank) Exchange 2003 SP1 W2k3 server, Outlook 2003 clients SP2, WinXP SP2. I have a folder for each blood type and each folder is mail enabled. We have contacts posted in each folder, there are so many contacts in some of the types that we put them in Distribution Lists. For each type there is a master DL with other DL's alphabetically to get around the 100 object max. The problem is I can no longer send to the master distribution list or any of the sub category DL's. I can send a message to the public folder and read it...

Outlook 2007
All of a sudden today when I hit reply to messages in my inbox, or forward messages in my inbox, they are automatically removed from my inbox. Of course they remain in my sent box, but I prefer to keep the original message in my inbox as well. I have not changed settings at all on this but for some reason it started to do this today. I cannot find any reference to this in the help file online. I do NOT have it set to view unread messages only. Sounds like you're looking at a view or search folder that's filtered to = show only unread items.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP ...

Advanced Find not searching sub-folders of shared Mailbox
I'm using Outlook 2003 to access my mailbox on an Exchange 2003 server (SBS2003) and the shared mailbox of another user. When using Advanced Find on the other mailbox it doesn't search sub-folders but it does on my mailbox. Is there a setting I'm missing? Lester Bennett You're not missing anything. That's a design limitation.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ht...

Changing individual characters in a cell to a different character
I am trying to write a bit of code that will look at a cell and covert what's in the cell to some sort of code. e.g. Hello Goodbye Yes No The above words are in different cells, and need converting to a different code, for example H is 1, e is 2, l is 3 and 0 is 4, so Hello would be 12334 The entries to the cells will be different, so I can't just do a select case and have Hello as one of them. Is there any way of doing a select case type statement, but for it to look at individual characters in a cell and cycle through until it's finished and then move onto the next c...

make dvd/cd from pictures in email folder
how do i go about moving pictures to a folder and copy of pictures to a dvd or cd? appreciate any help given. -- lillyinsolon ...

how can i change a linked sound file to become an embedded
i am trying to package up a powerpoint presenatation that contains an audio track - which is an mp4 file. Within the presentation the sound file is currently a linked file. I've tried using the 'package to cd' function but I can still not get the sound to work when i then put the cd into other computers. so how can i embed it instead? i've tried deleting the track, raising the 'sound size limit' to 6000 kb and resinserting it-but that doesnt work. the file is 5.3MB. My plan is to ultimately email the presentation - but it's vital that the s...

How to change a single page orientation in one documet?
I have one set document with 10 pages inside. But I need only two pages (i.e page 6&7) display as landscape format. The rest let it be potrait. How to do it? "Trisya247" <Trisya247@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29DD3074-1BE6-4CB8-BD57-72EAA4181AEF@microsoft.com... > I have one set document with 10 pages inside. But I need only two pages > (i.e > page 6&7) display as landscape format. The rest let it be potrait. How to > do > it? Create a section break before and after each page you want to be landscape.... htt...

Folder permissions not inheriting from parent (Server 2008 R2) ?
I am having problems with sub folders/files not inheriting the permissions set on a top level folder. I have a top level folder c:\foo which is set NOT to inherit from parent, and I select copy the permissions from c:\ when I untick inherit. I then add a number of user permissions to that folder, checking the Replace permission entries on all child objects..... check box. If I reopen properties/security/advanced security for foo the permissions are set correctly. If I create a file in foo, this has the correct permissions. If I create a folder bar in foo, this inherits the use...

Change FROM email
We are looking at a web fax servcie and would like to have some of our automated emails use a common email address when sending a fax so that all go into a common user inbox. Is that possible? Thanks. -- David Yes, it's possible, but the details depend on the Outlook version and whether the common inbox is in an Exchange mailbox. You should always include information like that when posting on an Outlook forum. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/arti...

How do I stop Excel from changing simple numbers to their 1/100th.
I'm working with the latest service pack of Excel 2000. Every number I enter into any blank cell becomes that number's 100th decimal value. For example, typing "2" in a cell results in "0.02" when I leave the cell. This did not used to happen, but I don't know what I did to make it happen, nor what to do to stop it from happening. CC hi goto 'Tools - Options - Edit' and uncheck 'Fixed decimals' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Chris C wrote: > I'm working with the latest service pack of Excel 2000. > Every number I ente...

How do I change x-axis in an Excel Radar Chart?
I would like to plot a radar chart with 360 points however the excel radar assigns a line for each point, I would like to reduce this to 1 line every 10 degrees. Is this possible? Ideally I would like a polar plot graph where I can enter any angle and magnitude. Does such a thing exist? Hi, For polar plot you can use the xy scatter. I have an addin that may help. http://www.andypope.info/charts/polarplot.htm Cheers Andy Dr. J.White wrote: > I would like to plot a radar chart with 360 points however the excel radar > assigns a line for each point, I would like to reduce this...

How to change from OTA to Cable Clear QAM in WMC7
When I installed my tuner, I set up Live TV for OTA DTV. Got terrible reception, so I am trying to re-setup the live TV for digital cable clear QAM. I can't seem to find the menu to change the way TV signals are acquired. When I tried to change the TV signal menu, it entered the setup process after the point that OTA DTV is selected. I really just want to erase everything I did for live TV and start over. Is there a way to do this, without re-installing windows? ...

Changing default format for http references.
Microsoft Office Publisher 2003. How can I set the default for http references in a publication so that it is not a hyperlink? It is a nuisance to have every usage of http://something converted to hyperlink format and then to have to go back through the document and clear each one (and likely overlook several). Try, edit, find... replace -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "James Hahn" <JamesHahn@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OrYtBHyqEHA.708@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Microsoft Office Publi...

flagging items in public folder
hi, I have set up a public folder, however users cannot flag any items other than their own? If i create a sub folder, they can flag any item within that subfolder. Thoughts, comments, suggestions? "JA" <jalvord1@comcast.net> wrote: >I have set up a public folder, however users cannot flag any items other >than their own? If i create a sub folder, they can flag any item within that >subfolder. Thoughts, comments, suggestions? Permissions? -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm Don't send m...

Using a sub procedure to change a subform property
I am currently using the following code to change the AllowEdits property on any form. The form calls the Sub procedure through a button's OnClick event. Sub UnlockForm(strFormName As String) On Error GoTo Err_unlockform If Forms(strFormName).AllowEdits = False Then Forms(strFormName).AllowEdits = True MsgBox "Form is now unlocked for editing." End If Exit_unlockform: Exit Sub Err_unlockform: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_unlockform End Sub I am trying to call this Sub procedure from a button on a subform. I was going to us...

Changing the name part of a From address in outbound emails
When emails are sent from one of our pcs, the name of the pc (APC017) is being displayed to the email's recipient as part of the 'From:' field (ie. the From field shows APC017<mail@mycompany.com>). How do we change the APC017 part? We have changed the Display Name and other properties but it has not made any difference. We don't want to change all of our email addresses - just customise this specific one. We are using Small Business Server 2003 with Exchange 2003 SP2 and Outlook 2003. Apologies if this is something really simple! Many thanks Graham You will most l...

i want to allow users to edit changes afetr password protect of c
Please use the body of the message to describe what you want. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 01:15:02 -0700, mamta raul <mamta raul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

how to change stub height on statement?
The default stub height on the statement.xml is 3 inches. I want to change this to 3.5 inches, but when I change the StubHeight value in the xml file to 3.5, it moves the stub border down to 3.5" correctly, but messes up the rest of the statement below the payment stub. The variable I changed must affect other parts of the statement. How can I avoid this? Thanks, kevin never mind, i re-printed a few times and was unable to repeat the printing error, could have just been a fluke. on the first print after changing the stubheight property, the account summary and account receivab...

Automatic changes in cell entries
How does one shut off the abjectly rediculous habit of Excel insisting on knowing better what I want for cell entries than I do? EG If I type AKs I want AKs not Aks... :mad: I have reviewed all the options in Tools|Options as well as other places to no avail. TIA tools-option-edit and the last item <enable autocomplete cell values> uncheck this doco <perdedor@centurytel.net> wrote in message news:#LhMjTA4EHA.3472@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > How does one shut off the abjectly rediculous habit of Excel insisting on > knowing better what I want for cell entries than I ...

Ability to Change PO Number When Generating PO From Sales Order
When generating a Purchase Order using the SOP to POP link (from Sales Transaction Entry) would like the ability to change the next PO Number. ...

Error message with security roles changes
Hi Gary, Thank you to mention me make copies before I change the security roles. I tried to change the security roles in three ways: 1. Make changes to the original security roles, then save; 2. Make copies of the original security roles; 3. Make changes to the copies of the original roles, then save. All come up with an error message after a long time waiting. Can you please give me some ideas about what's the possible cause? By the way, in the event logs, it says that security descriptors have been changed successfully. Also, I can see that all the commands are excuted on SQ...

Use Folders for E-mail
I organize my e-mail message into folder by client or topic. When I look at a message in the "sent items" folder it is shown under the name of the person to whom I sent it. However, when I drag that same item into a client or topic folder it is now shown under my name, apparently since I was the sender. Is there a way to force the dragged item to keep the same name as it had in the sent items folder? Chuck Humphrey All you have to do is switch the view on the client or topic folder to "Sent To" -- that's the view used in the Sent Items folder by default. -- Jocelyn...

Possible to open folder instead of url ?
ISV.CONFIG This doesn't seem to work, is it somehow possible to get it to open a folder instead for url ? <Home code="home"> <NavBarItem Icon="/_imgs/ico_18_debug.gif" Title="ISV Test 1" Url="file://c:\windows\" Id="navIsv1"/> <NavBarItem Icon="/_imgs/ico_18_debug.gif" Title="ISV Test 2" Url="http://investor.msn.com" Id="navIsv2"/> <NavBarItem Icon="/_imgs/ico_18_debug.gif" Title="ISV Test 3" Url="http://autos.msn.com" Id="navIsv3&q...

Propagating permission settings for public folders.
Hi, I understand that if you had created a public folder and set permissions to it, the settings will be propagated to subfolders created after it. However if I make any permission setting changes to the main folder, the sub folders will still retain that initial permission setting. Is there any way to propagate the permission settings to the sub folders? Regards, ...