change password in OWA

------=_NextPart_000_0049_01C3B84D.609D4CE0

Dear all,I have a problem in the "Change Password" icon which is in the =
options page, can't work. Users can't change their password when push =
the icon. It always display " The page could not be found". I don't know =
how to change its URL to change password. Does anyone  know how to solve =
this problem ?
Thanks.

1. Microsoft Exchange 2000
2.Microsoft Windows 2000 server

--=20
astone.huang@msa.hinet.net
------=_NextPart_000_0049_01C3B84D.609D4CE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dbig5"><BASE=20
href=3D"file://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft =
Shared\Stationery\">
<STYLE>BODY {
	BACKGROUND-POSITION: left top; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; =
COLOR: #000000; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: no-repeat; FONT-FAMILY: Georgia
}
</STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>Dear all,I have a problem in the "Change Password" icon&nbsp;which =
is in=20
the options page, can't work. Users&nbsp;can't change their password =
when push=20
the icon. It always display " The page could not be found".&nbsp;I don't =
know=20
how to change its&nbsp;URL to change password.&nbsp;Does anyone =
&nbsp;know how=20
to solve this problem ?</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>1. Microsoft Exchange 2000</DIV>
<DIV>2.Microsoft Windows 2000 server<BR></DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:astone.huang@msa.hinet.net">astone.huang@msa.hinet.net</A>=
</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0049_01C3B84D.609D4CE0--

See MS KB 267596

hastone wrote:
> Dear all,I have a problem in the "Change Password" icon which is in
> the options page, can't work. Users can't change their password when
> push the icon. It always display " The page could not be found". I
> don't know how to change its URL to change password. Does anyone
> know how to solve this problem ?
> Thanks.
>

> 1. Microsoft Exchange 2000
> 2.Microsoft Windows 2000 server

0
lanwench (7567)

No Change in the Receipt
Hello, Is it possible to modify the receipt.xml? So that when the customer pays using a "Gift Certificate", the "Change" field in the receipt should be zero (0). Please help! Thanks a lot! enzo Try modifying the tender type under gift certificates. You can check the box that states "prevent cashier overtendering" This will always make the change equal zero. -- Elizabeth M. "enzo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28ce501c4649b$3dd05b30$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to modify the receipt....

Can I track changes made to a shared file per userid.
I was wondering if I could track who made what changes in a shared excel file. If so, how should I go about it? Thank you in advance! Julie On that same Tools|Share Workbook dialog, there's an Advanced Tab. There's an option (default is On???) that allows you to track those changes. When you're ready to look at the changes, tools|track changes|accept or reject changes (You may already have it turned on.) But be aware that if you keep lots of changes, then excel can slow down. Julie _at_GBS wrote: > > I was wondering if I could track who made what changes in a share...

Income Category changed during upgrade from 2004 to 2006
I just went in to add a new Inventory item and I noticed that the Income Category was listed as Groceries. I thought that was odd. I checked the other items in my Product list and see that all of them have been changed to Groceries. This must have happened when I recently upgraded from 2004 to 2006. I have run the Quick Repair and Standard repair, but no change. Why did this happen? Is there an easy way to update the income category for my inventory? I will need to review other items to confirm that other categories didn't get screwed up. Income category? Inventory? Are your re...

@How to change worksheets with keyboard
Sir, I have an excel 2007 file having many worksheets. why does it not showing any focus dots around the worksheet tab(like you see for html links and buttons when using TAB key) on any worksheet tab and how to select adjoining worksheets with keyboard (using arrowkeys or like in Mozila FF, changing tabs with Ctrl+ 1-9) Is there any addon for this? i dont want to click on worksheet tab to select them. you can see my other post here too. http://tmp.garyr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11640 thanks in advance. sandeep Try: CTRL+PGUP/PGDOWN or: CTRL+SHIFT+PGUP/PGDOWN Micky ...

Any Way to change the Blue Color Scheme in Publisher 2007
The other Office programs have a way to change the color scheme, however, Publisher does not seem to have any color option but blue. Any way to change the color scheme in Publisher 2007. Thanks...!!! I wish I could tell you yes but I can't. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "news.microsoft.com" <glamartNS@NSComcast.net> wrote in message news:%236l4xt8CJHA.3432@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > The other Office programs have a way to change the color scheme, however, > Publisher does not seem...

Automate a macros when data in a cell changes (e.g.when using quer
Is there any way that a macro can be activated when the data of a specific cell changes? I assigned a macro to a "check box" button from the Tool Bar "Forms", and used the "cell link" from the "check box" properties, so when the data changes in the cell linked the "check box" is marked and the macro will start. So far, the "check box" gets marked when data changes but the macro doesn't start. The only way the macro starts is when I click in the "check box". Maybe you could use a worksheet event that will fire ...

Name change in AD leaves mailbox inaccessable...
After a users name is changed in Active Directory the user cannot connect to the mailbox thru Outlook Express 6. The user can access the mailbox through Outlook web access. Everytime the user tries with Outlook express it comes back with cannot authenticate username or password. Use full e-mail address as username. "Tim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17aa601c41e3e$d1f97a10$a601280a@phx.gbl... > After a users name is changed in Active Directory the > user cannot connect to the mailbox thru Outlook Express > 6. The user can access ...

SSL and OWA
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C5180A.9A5FDB00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable All - If I setup up OWA with SSL, does it require a certificate (User or = Computer) on the users computer as well? =20 Thanks, Brian ------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C5180A.9A5FDB00 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3D...

Unable to see public folder in OWA
I need help! We're in the middle of migrating our exchange servers from exchange 2000 to 2003. Everything is working fine except, I noticed one particular important public folder (calendar item) could not be displayed in OWA...I can see other public folders in OWA just fine. When I log in using Outlook 2003, I can see this folder just fine, but in OWA it says "Page cannot be displayed". Can someone tell me where I could start looking for this folder, and how I might be able to get it to show up in OWA? By the way, the user who needs this folder claims she just noticed thi...

Changing sender's name in Outlook Express
The Outlook Express program for our Lodge was set up by our former secretary. HIS name appears as the sender on all email I send out. How can I change this so that our Lodge name will appear, and not any individual's name? Would appreciate an email reply to lodge99@(remove)cell2000.net as well as a posting if possible. Thanks! Mike You can change this in your account settings; Tools-> Accounts Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://com...

VBA Help:Change Color of Cells
Dear All, How to change the color of cells? I'm confused whether to use range object or cells object. Pls give me example. Thanks Robert Lie Hi Robert, The Cells property returns a range object, so you could, for example, use either of the following equivalent instructions: Range("A1:A10").Interior.ColorIndex = 6 Cells(1, 1).Resize(10).Interior.ColorIndex = 6 --- Regards, Norman "Robert Lie" <robert.lie24@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23vv10TVIGHA.2928@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Dear All, > > How to change the color of cel...

Changing columns to rows
I have a table of data in a spreadsheet that is laid out as 12 columns and 8 rows. This makes it difficult to print to one page and I now want to "rotate" it so that the columns are now rows and the rows are now columns. Is there an easy way to do this? TIA ...

SP2 & OWA only IIS direct login works
I installed SP2 over the weekend and the only way to log into OWA is to go into IIS and select the Exchange folders and say browse. This will browse the Administrator account just fine, but if you try to log in as any other user it starts to load OWA but it does not look right the Fonts are wrong as well as button placement then it gets stuck saying loading and says there are errors in the page. Any ideas would be great Thanks Heith On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 12:39:09 -0800, "Heith" <hcook@connect-it.biz> wrote: >I installed SP2 over the weekend and the only way to lo...

OWA exchange 2003
Hi all, When i surf into my account on an Exchange 2003 Server, i can see a folder list in the left hand pane. But it is NOT possible to click these folders, and expand views, in contrast to Outlook 2003 (fat client). Is this not possible by default? The shortcuts below, (still in the left pane), are the only means to access e.g. the calendar, common folders etc. But other folders that don't have the shortcuts aren't accessible. Why? /Johan "Johan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bd601c3b4e5$cd36d8a0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi ...

How to change font color of a text
hello, i am working with vc++ MFC.i am dealing with the changing of font and color of the text in a file. so i need some help in implementing this. Thanks in advance. yours, Siva Prasad.M To change the text color, you will need to change it for the control that is displaying text. Depending upong the control, you can use OnCtlColor to change the background/foreground color etc. To change font, you can use SetFont() on the control. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Siva Prasad" <siva.almighty@gmail.com> wrote in message news:udOEG3cAFHA.2608@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx...

Can I change the display of comments?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have my comments showing when I roll over them with my mouse, but I would like to remove the name, date, and time of the comment from the display. Using balloons is not an option because some pages have too many comments. Iggles14@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel I have my comments showing when I roll over them with my mouse, > but I would like to remove the name, date, and time of the comment from > the display. Using b...

Changing folder color?
In Outlook Pro 2003 is there any way of changing folder / subfolder color? Thx :) k Nope -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.sparnaaij.net (I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_ from the address when mailing) ----- ".::KoperniK::." <jonwlalalalaa@lalalagmx.net> wrote in message news:gYkZb.8774887$Id.14...

Cross worksheet references cannot be easily changed
I have a 21 worksheet, workbook. The first sheet is 'info' and contains common information used in the other 20 sheets. If I try to change a reference (for instance: change an '=info!$A$1' to let's say '=info!$A$5') what winds up in the cell is the literal '=info!$A$5', not the new common value. The way I am doing it is to create a new row, make it '=info!$A$5' (the new common value is now in the created row) and move it to replace the original cell. Am I doing something wrong? ...

change 'alt+enter' combo to just 'enter'
I need to get to a new line within a cell, yet I want to change the combination from the 'alt+enter' to just 'enter.' Is there a way to change this combination? Basically I need to be able to type large amounts of information in each cell and it would be too much of a pain to type 'alt+enter.' I need to be able to type in Excel as freely as you can type in Word. Thanks Don't think there's any simple way to accomplish what you want. Perhaps you'd be better served if you used text boxes, into which you you CAN type as freely as you can in Word. &q...

OWA causes Office installer to run when trying to reply to a message
OWA 2003 causes the installer to look for a "missing" feature whenever I try to reply to a message. XP with office 2k on client This happens because owa 2003 uses some features from office to work.. it intergrates thin into internet explorer witch why it ask for the disk... you can avoid this by doing a full install of office instead of just the default install.... When deploying Office use an administrative installation point. You will not have to install entire office and if clients need to install something they will be able to pull it from the installation point. Dejan Foro...

Site now wants a password!
While in my remote desktop on my Windows Server 2003, I dragged the folder containing all of my code/scripts/folders/etc. to the desktop, trying to create a shortcut. I realized that it moved the entire folder to the desktop, so I dragged it back to where it was. Now, it seems that created some changes in permissions and/or security settings, and my website is asking for a username/password from me. How do I restore the settings so that I get my website back? Thanks! -- beadevilg ------------------------------------------------------------------------ beadevilg's Pr...

Password prompted during profile delete
I am trying to delete a current profile from Outlook 2002 but I don't know the password. If I delete the profile and then start an new one with the same email address it will prompt for a password at logon. I'd like to totally get rid of the profile and add the exchange account to a profile without being prompted for a password. Thanks for the help, Brent Brent <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to delete a current profile from Outlook 2002 > but I don't know the password. If I delete the profile > and then start an new one with th...

password protect vba code
is it possible to password protect vba code? if so how can it be done? Hi right mouse click on your workbook name in the VBE window .. choose VBAProjectProperties, and choose the Protection tab - you can set the password in there. But remember - passwords only keep honest people out :) Cheers JulieD "greg" <greg@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OOR1s3T3EHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > is it possible to password protect vba code? > if so how can it be done? > > Umm yes and no From the menu bar in the Visual Basic Editor: Tools/VBAProject Properties/...

Contact Addresses change after I put them in "TO" line
A frustrating thing is happening and no virus has been found. When I put addresses in my 'To' line either through a group or individually they occassionally change to another contact in my list. The names do not get changed until after I puch the send button. Then it shows up in my 'SENT' folder under the new address. Any help would be greatly apprecaited! "lauraM" <lauraM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ACA2D80-B85F-4CAC-A958-EE1366549674@microsoft.com... >A frustrating thing is happening and no virus has been found. Whe...

Change records
Hello: I have some data in the following format: LA A B C D .... Is there any easy way to change the format into: LA A B C D Thanks in advance! > I have some data in the following format: > LA > A > B > C > D > ... > Is there any easy way to change the format into: > LA A B C D 1. Select the data. 2. Use "Edit >> Copy" 3. Select an empty cell someplace where you want the result to start. 4. Use "Edit >> Past special" and choose "Transpose" 5. Click "OK" Thanks for your quick response! "Jay" wrote...