Change Directory Name on exchange 5.5

I need do change the directory name on  a exchnage 5.5 server ???

Help!!!
Paulo

Paulo:

There is no supported method that I am aware of for changing the directory
name of Exchange 5.5 objects.

Regards,
Martin

"Fatias" <paulo_fitas@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I need do change the directory name on  a exchnage 5.5 server ???
>
> Help!!!
> Paulo

0
MartinHTN

Problem with vba directory function
Hi We have an access application that has a button when clicked opens an excel worksheet showing all exported data based on code The access sql system is in Citrix with a single front end copy. Here is the code part that is throwing the error for just one user. Rest all are working fine Dim strSourceFileName As String Dim WorkBookName As String strSourceFileName = "c:\CarLogOutPut\CarLogExportTemplate.xls" WorkBookName = "c:\CarLogOutPut\CarLogExport.xls" If Dir(strSourceFileName) = "" Then MsgBox "CarLogExportTemplate.xls doe...

Changing Resource and fields on a subform
I have a subform with fields on it that are present when i first open the form. But when I click on a status button, I'd like the subform to change the fields that are present. For instance when i first open the fields are formid, lastname, firstname, subject, date, range But when i click on formstatus button, i'd like the fields to show: formid, subject, range, product I know how to use recordsource to change the recordsource, but then the fields that I am not using show up as #name? How do I get the subform to change field names so that the fields I am not using, doesn't show ...

Paste links, changed filename
I have created 3 exel 97 Files. Each File has approx 30 sheets. One of them is a source file. The other 2 use file1 data using paste link(paste special). At some stage I have changed the names of the files and now when I open them it asks the usual question " do you want to update linked information", Iclick "yes" ~ then the computer wants me to select the source file. Before, it just started straight into the file I wanted ~ how can i resolve this( with as little effort as possible)? Try hitting no, then do Edit / Links / Change Source, save the workbook and hopef...

"Change Credit Details" button does not appear
I would like to update my interest rates and credit limits monthly, but the "Change Credit Details" button does not appear when I go under the accounts' settings. In microsoft.public.money, mar11974 wrote: >I would like to update my interest rates and credit limits monthly, but the >"Change Credit Details" button does not appear when I go under the accounts' >settings. See if http://support.microsoft.com/kb/281109/en-us helps. I've no idea if it helped the original poster, but it seems I have the same issue, and it didn't help me. I'm ...

No room on partition for more Exchange 5.5 mail ! What to do?
No room on partition for more Exchange 5.5 mail ! What to=20 do?=B4Can't move mail boxes either... Move Storage group? Can you install or add another hard disk? Drives are cheap now a days. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "John B" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1255501c44294$a3ce0f00$a101280a@phx.gbl... No room on partition for more Exchange 5.5 mail ! What to do?�Can't move mail boxes either... Move Storage group? then you need to get another, larger drive and move your database/s to it ...

exchange 5.5 #30
Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 251016 I was trying to following the instructions on how to troubleshoot this issue but the Kb doesn't show you how to resolve this issue. I found all tracking logs but it doesn't show the sender information. Doesn't anyone have a idea where i can find the sender info? Thanks, Al This issue may also occur if a user from the Internet sends an e-mail message to the public folder, and in the client permissions for that folder, the Default item under Name has anything less than Contributor permissions selected under Role. In this case, the NDR...

Updating Exchange admin tools with SP1 on XP
I have the Exchange 2003 System Management Tools installed on my XP workstation and have been using them to manage Exchange without any problems. After updating the server with Exchange 2003 SP1, I tried to update the the System Management tools on the workstation. When I do this, it wants to update Messaging Services as well as the admin tools, even though Messaging isn't and can't be installed on the XP workstation. I can't select just the System Tools for update since you have to select the parent. But as soon as I select update (the only option) for the parent, it complains it...

Show email address instead of contact name
How can I make Outlook 2000 show the typed email address instead of resolving to the contact name in printouts of the contacts list and in the address boxes of email ? For example, I have a list of contacts in a custom list view with the email fields showing. Several of the entries in the email fields have resolved to the name of the contact. I want to see their email address not their name again. Also, a second example. I have three email addresses for a person, in the Email1, Email2, and Email3 fields. I go to send an email and instead of selecting the default from the addressbook/contact ...

copy sheet with range names
I'm making 2 copies of an existing worksheet within a workbook. The original sheet has lots of range names. Now, when I make my copies, the range names are screwed up and are referring to the new sheet instead of the original one. What's up with that? I don't see any options related to range names. Deleting and resetting the names would take forever, as would "re-defining". I shouldn't have to do that. Any ideas? -- RMC,CPA I think if you look at your range names, you'll find that xl localized the copies. When it copied the worksheet, it had to do something ...

date formulas #5
Please help! I have given an example of part of the spreadsheet i am creating to outline my queery: Report in / Reply due / 1 Sept 2005 / 1 Sept 05 4 Sept 2005 / 18 Sept 05 / 14 Jan 00 / etc, / etc, I have entered the following formula in the 'reply due' column: B1 = A1 + 14 which calculates the date two weeks after the date in the 'report in' column. When i drag the formula down so it applies the entire 'reply due' column the cells aut...

can i change the read receipt
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0108_01C6AD7D.3E5D58A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable The read receipt by default set by outlook can be changed if yes pls. = let me know how ??? ITDuke ------=_NextPart_000_0108_01C6AD7D.3E5D58A0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"te...

Change height of row
Excel seems to limit the height of the row to some presets. Is there a way to set height of row to any height? Am trying to make spreadsheet line up with a pre-printed form. Hi i think the limit is 1 pixel -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Pam MacT" <Pam MacT@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:CCAE9073-80C5-47B1-B103-7834241AF34B@microsoft.com... > Excel seems to limit the height of the row to some presets. Is there a > way > to set height of row to any height? Am trying to make spreadsheet line up > with a pre-printed form. ...

how to change business address
I can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? LGLEIM In microsoft.public.money, LGleim wrote: > can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my >business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have >moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? Is there a Tools->Settings->BusinessInformation place? YES!!! You did it! Thank you so much! "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: ...

Changing info from one worksheet to the next
Hi all. I have linked my 55 sheets to one which is great. What i need to know now if possible. Each sheet has the same question over 11 columns Each row is dated and a numeric number from 1 - 10 in each row Now on the master sheet where everything is linked, is there a way that If i changed the date on the master sheet it would reflect the answers from the row with that date? At present the answers showing is for 01/03/10, but i would like to look at the totals for 08/03/10 and show the answers from each sheet for that date. I could have a sheet for each week, but im hoping there i...

SBS 2k and Exchange 2k Help
Hi All I'm having a problem with Exhange 2000. I support an office of about 5 people, and they are running SBS2000 with Exchange 2000, during the past couple of days they haven't been able to send/receive e-mail, and they haven't been able to browse the internet. I initially thought the server was being used for Relaying, however the queues are not very high (about 14 e-mails) and the Telnet tests suggest it can't be used for relaying. When I got there last night the server was fine and after a quick re-boot I sent numerous e-mails to my home account which I received, and I...

Changing name from Arabic to English
I, m registering all new recruitment employees so always I'm writing the employee name by Arabic and English. So there is any code to change automatically the person name for Arabic to English ...

How do you turn off "Save a copy/Overwrite changes" dialog box
Hello Guys, I have created a (password to open) workbook using Excel 2003 SP1 on a shared network drive which when I try to save by using Ctrl S or clicking the Save icon gives me an irritating dialog box which asks: "The file 'filename.xls' may have been changed by another user since you last saved it. In that case what do you want to do?" -Save a copy -Overwrite changes Please can someone tell me how to deactivate this annoying dialog box as I have been unsuccesful so far in my efforts :confused: Many thanks in advance Nick -- Nicko -----------------------------...

ADC #5

How do I change mailbox owner in AD?
How do I change a mailbox owner in AD? Can it be done? T. The mailbox is linked to the user account. You can grant an additional user(s) "owner" access by granting Full Mailbox access on the Exchange Advanced Tab of the user properties. Glen "Thomas Houseman" <thomashouseman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OZwMptUxEHA.2192@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > How do I change a mailbox owner in AD? Can it be done? > > T. > > Verify that you have mailbox retention enabled. ( right-click mailbox store/properties/limits). This is extremely Important! ...

Single Singn on to Exchange Mail Boxes
Hello, My site currently runs MS CRM 4.0, Active Directory and MS Exchange server for mail and calendar. We do have a rather strict password policies, where the users are to change their domain password every 60 days. In most cases, the users, 'forget' to also change the password in the CRM to access the Exchange their mail boxes, expecting single sign on as with most of the other miscrosoft software, which every 2 months causes lots of support issues (like workflows not completing, and mail router not being able to access their mail boxes). Is there a way to automate that the ...

Call up computer name
[Excel 2003] Is there a way to retrieve the computer identity/name and display it in a listbox on a userform? regards, Roger uName =3D Environ("computername") Me.ListBox1.AddItem uName On Dec 3, 9:30=A0am, Roger on Excel <RogeronEx...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > [Excel 2003] > > Is there a way to retrieve the computer identity/name and display it in a > listbox on a userform? > > regards, > > Roger Thanks - works nicely Roger "muddan madhu" wrote: > > uName = Environ("computern...

cached exchange mode enabled, not receiving email
have found several posts about Outlook not receiving messages when cached Exchange mode is enabled, none of them have solutions. I guess it's not a popular topic. However, I have a user with a laptop who cannot receive email with CEM enabled. As soon as it is disabled, and Outlook is restarted, it works fine. I've seen this before, but on a desktop, so I just disabled CEM. With this being a roaming laptop, I can't opt for the easy out. Does anyone have an answer for this? In news:1144771101.358073.182520@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com, carlh@ccsweb.net <carlh@ccsweb....

no option to add display name
I am running outlook xp on a both win98 and xp machines. In neither case can I find or set a display name for my email account (ie so others will see my display name). I have seen various suggestions about going to email accounts/change but there is just no option there for 'display name'. Is it something to do with the 'mode' of install? any advice appreciated david marcus David Marcus <dmarcus@netspeed.NO-SPAM.com.au> wrote: > I am running outlook xp on a both win98 and xp machines. In neither > case can I find or set a display name for my email account ...

Permission for account change
Dear Friends I have my domain as abc.com I have another domain xyz.com for which i have created a separate account for the users so that they can send the email with both the domain by using from filed. i have one user user1 who is facing problem i have created userxyz for with the default email address of xyz.com domain but i am facing strange problem as the permission of sending email is reseting. Kindly suggest what can be the problem. best regards Niitmalad What version of Exchange and how/where exactly it is resetting? Niitmalad wrote: > Dear Friends > > I have...

Exchange web site appear Error in the IIS
Hi i have at my company a win 2000 SP4 domain , the exchange 2000 SP3 and roll up patched is installed on it when i checked the IIS that mornning i had found out that the exchange website folder appear in read Icon with error word so did any body know why its like so and how can i solve it Any support is appreciated Thanks Maged N. Roshdy On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 05:51:08 -0800, Maged N. Roshdy <MagedNRoshdy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi > >i have at my company a win 2000 SP4 domain , the exchange 2000 SP3 and roll >up patched is installed on it > >when...