Change default view of OWA folders

Is there a way to change the default view of OWA folders?
I want to use 'messages'as default view.

Is there a way to change the view of multiple public folders in one go?

PremP
0
premmetje (84)

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

OWA jumping mouse

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Offline folder problems #2

Public Folder link to Excel File

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Getting the BCC field by default.

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

Viewing Active Tasks in the Outlook Today View
I really like the Outlook Today view, as it lists upcoming appointments, emails, tasks, etc. However, I can not get it to show my active tasks that have started but are due at a later time (not today). Outlook today will show my active tasks that are due today, but it just won't show tasks that, for example, are due tomorrow. This is bothersome because I want it to show all active tasks, and not just ones that are due today. Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated! There are a couple of options associated with Task showing and sorting, have you checked via the customize...

SQL View with Smartlist Builder
I am having to recreate Anyviews (GP8) into Smartlists (GP10SP3). Not very happy. Many of our Smartlist require the use of SQL views do to the limitations of Anyview and now Smartlist. It appears that I must create a separate Smartlist for each company I wish to use my sql view with. Is there not a way to include a custom SQL view in Smartlist, and have Smartlist use the company the user is logged into? The view exist in each company database. Can this be done with SQL Reporting server and DynamicsGP? Can I pull a report based on the company db the user is logged into? Thanks for the...

Changing language