Change date of many mails in the exchange database

Hello

Our exchange server had its date changed for an unknown reason (ntp
problem it seems) to 2014 !
All the mails that arrived while the date was incorrect are now tagged
as received in 2014, and then are always at the top of the mailbox's
users, it's a big problem as the users need all theirs mails correctly
ordered on date.
Is it a way to correct this on all the emails? automatically? or even
manually?

Thanks a lot for your help !

Cheers

0
mksoft_ (2)

On 18 avr, 08:20, mkso...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hello
>
> Our exchange server had its date changed for an unknown reason (ntp
> problem it seems) to 2014 !
> All the mails that arrived while the date was incorrect are now tagged
> as received in 2014, and then are always at the top of the mailbox's
> users, it's a big problem as the users need all theirs mails correctly
> ordered on date.
> Is it a way to correct this on all the emails? automatically? or even
> manually?
>
> Thanks a lot for your help !
>
> Cheers

Forgot to say: it's on Windows Server 2003 and exchange 2003

0
mksoft_ (2)

formatting dates by year #2
I would like to know if there is a way to format dates so that they are formatted by year only. For example, if I click on Format -> Cells, there are a bunch of options, but none of them list to show the year only, just mm/dd/yy or mm/yy, etc. I am trying to create a chart so that only the year shows up. Also, I have tried doing Custom->and "yyyy" in type, but only 1 specific year shows up (i.e. 1905) for all the values. I would like to keep my values. Thanks much! ...

Unable to delete empty database

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Change position ID in HR

Contacts in Exchange #2

Math Worksheet Database
I am interested in developing/acquiring an Access 2003 database to generate (K-5 grade) math worksheets where I can track student results. I would hope not to reinvent the wheel. Thank you for any assistance. ...

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

outlook 2007 e-mail

Business Portal Development

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

OE autodelete OLD mail

How do you change the APR?

Date/Day
Hi, How do I make Excell tell me the day that the Date corresponds to. Example: If I have 8/7/03 in a column, I want to be able to enter a formula in the next column such that Excell would tell me it is Thursday Thx Omer Omer, Look at the WEEKDAY function. From Help Syntax WEEKDAY(serial_number,return_type) Serial_number is a sequential number that represents the date of the day you are trying to find. Dates may be entered as text strings within quotation marks (for example, "1/30/1998" or "1998/01/30"), as serial numbers (for example, 35825, which represents...