Change admin account for Delivery Status Notificaiton?

Some how a test account our consultant setup is now the sender of our
Delivery Status Notificaiton reports.

How/where can I change this?

This account is also a Exchange Full Administrator (inherited) whatever that
means so I'm afriad to delete the account.

Thanks!

Domian Local into Domain Admins Group
How do I make a 'Domain Local' security group which contains a Universal group from another domain, a member of the Global 'Domain Admins' group? DL's can't become a member of GG's Cosmo, you can not. Domain global groups can contain only users and global groups from the same domain... If you need to grant Domain Admins equivalent privileges to accounts from other domains, add them to the domain local Administrators group and local Administrators groups on all domain member computers... hth Marcin "Cosmo" <Cosmo@discussions.microso...

change horizontal header position in excel
Anyone know how to change the horizontal position of the HEADER or FOOTER in EXCEL???? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you for your time. pico Wrote: > Anyone know how to change the horizontal position of the HEADER o > FOOTER in > EXCEL???? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you for your time. Pico, Can't you go into View/Header-Footer and use the "Left-Center-Right" catagories? You could use spaces in front of your data to move back an forth. Dav -- Piranh ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Piranha's Profi...

Tracking usage status
Is there anyways to track MS Oulook users usage status??? What are the usage status can be track? Hi: Which version of Exchange/Outlook and what exactly are you trying to track? ExMon might help. See http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Microsoft-Exchange-Server-User-Monitor.html. -- Regards, M MCTS, MCSA http://SysAdmin-E.com "2Sweet" <cmchong20@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Oq2JY6I3KHA.4016@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Is there anyways to track MS Oulook users usage status??? > What are the usage status can be track? > MS Exchange 2...

Delivery Options Does Not Show Up.
I need to setup an alternative recipient to one of my mailboxes but I can't seem to find the Delivery Options Button under "Exchange Advanced" tab of ADU&C. I can only see three options: Custom Attributes ILS Settings Mailbox Rights What am I missing. It should be there. Thanks for your time Percy it's on the Exchange General tab... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Percy" <Percy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:845C7BCF-BB5B-4E56-9CB6-5C05F32F3A9E@microsoft.com... >I need to setup an alternative recipient to one of my mailboxes but ...

AOL IMAP account
I have set up AOL email account as IMAP type and keep getting pop up in outlook " your IMAP server wants to alert you the following: Can't read attachment for message 6438. this pops up for many times and each time the number is different. new profile same issue. Office Version:Office 2007 Operating System:Windows Vista / Windows 7 - same issue. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook? Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd still be sufficiently p...

Accounts Payable Unapply should allow Unapply of historical trans.
The Unapply button on the Apply Payables Document is really just an unmark all button. Please rename this button and add the functionality to unapply historical payments, credit memos and returns. I believe this functionality exists for SOP and should be there for AP. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and th...

Detect page change in PropertySheet?
Hi, I have a property sheet that is the parent of several property pages. If the user clicks a tab to change to another page, is there a way I can detect this (and possibly prevent the change) in the PropertySheet dialog? Does windows/MFC send any kind of message to the PropertySheet dialog? I looked at all of the over-rides and WM_ message, but cannot see anything. Thanks! Not directly. You can catch that in the CPropertyPage and relay the message to the CPropertySheet. (I know you are asking, why doesn't the CPropertySheet get the notificatio first? who knows!) AliR. "...

Changing e-mail address
dI´m trying to change mail-address in AD-Users and computer. From "nnnn@xxx.xx" to "nnnn@yyy.xx", but it won't work. On the tab "e-mail Addresses" i try to set "nnnn@yyy.xx" as Primary, but it don't stay that way. If I open directly and check it seems right, but close and do one more client, the first has change back to "nnnn@xxx.xx". What am I doing wrong ???????? You will need to uncheck the checkbox "Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy" for the change to stay. Also make sure that you ...

Changing fonts in msgbox
If i create a msgbox with a prompt, can i change or modify the font of the text in the msgbox ?? Ditto Inputbox.... thanks! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You can't change the font used in a MsgBox. This limitation is one of the prices you pay for the simplicity of a MsgBox. If you need to change the font, you need to create a UserForm and display that form instead of using a MsgBox. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel www.cpears...

Change of field separator
When I open CSV files in Excel all data is put in one column. Can anyone tell me, where I change my set up, so I get another field separator? Please be specific, because my Excel is a Danish version, and sometimes I have a hard time following the English instructions. Thanks! Jane Hi you specify this in the Windows regional settings. Another idea: - rename your *.csv file to a *.txt file - now open it with excel. The Import wizard should appear and should allow you to specify a different delimiter "Janepige" wrote: > When I open CSV files in Excel all data is put in one co...

... I want to change a chart type ...
I have a "Line - Column" chart in my spreadsheet. My Bars represent the month which is in a Linked Cell. The Value of the Bars is a Dollar amount from a Linked Cell. The Line represents a Target Dollar Value. I would like to add a second line that would represent a count from a linked range of cells. Can I edit my existing chart, or do I have to create a new one? Could you give me a few pointers? Darrell Select and drag the new column onto the chart. In the resulting dialog box, ensure you specify 'new series'. Once XL finishes adding the series, if it is not the...

Creating Contacts For Accounts Using...

Paper settings change for specific printer
I just installed access 2007 and my application uses reports to print labels. Specifically a Dymo turbo 400 and 30252 address labels. when i was using acess 2003 i specified to use a specific printer and everything was great. and when i copied updated FrontEnds to my networked computers every thing transfered and the labels printed fine however with 07 the "Specifc printer" has a different page size.. i fixed all the reports on my master FE but the changes didnt stay when i copied FE to other computers and im not sure where to go. i installed all the printers from the s...

Why is Excel changing the last 2 digits of a 17 digit num to 00.
When I enter a 17 digit number in a cell in Excel, the last 2 digits turn to 00 when I leave the cell. Format - Cell does not have a setting to stop this 'feature'. How do I make Excel recongize the large number? On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:09:01 -0700, "Allie" <Allie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I enter a 17 digit number in a cell in Excel, the last 2 digits turn to >00 when I leave the cell. Format - Cell does not have a setting to stop this >'feature'. Excel Specifications and Limits: Calculation specifications Feature Maximu...

Issue with Loan Accounts
Hi Everyone, I have been having this issue for a while - but just now trying to figure out what's happening. I have several loans (including car, equity, etc.) which I have set up on Money 7. Sometimes the interest and principle are calculated correctly - but more often, the entire sum of the payment is allocated to principle (as viewed in the account register). I've check to insure that the loan is set up okay - and it looks okay to me. Any ideas what's happening to me? Any help appreciated. Thanks. Patrick Hi, I was really hoping someone would respond to this. My ...

How do I change numbers to negative without re-typing?
I have a large range of data that needs to be changed to negative numbers, Can I do this in Excel? ...

How many accounts...
I have outlook 2003 I already installed my hotmail account on it but I want to add my son's hotmail account on it and each time I do so, outlook freeze. Is this normal ? How many hotmail account can I add in outlook 2003 ? tia ...

How to Change Outgoing port in Exchange 2003
I am running Exchange 2003 on a SBS 2003 server and using the POP3 connector to get the e-mail from my account and also send the email out throught the SMTP server. Starting last Friday the outgoing mail is not being sent. Earthlink tells me that they are now using port 587 for the outgoing mail. How do I change the outgoing mail SMTP port? Thanks -- Don Holden -- Don Holden On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:07:02 -0700, Don Holden <DonHolden@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am running Exchange 2003 on a SBS 2003 server and using the POP3 connector >to get the e-mail from my...

grayscale autoshape changes to color when converting to PDF
When converting from Microsoft Publisher 2007 to Adobe Acrobat 8.0 PDF, the autoshape picture that we changed to grayscale changes back to color when reviewing the created PDF. Are you setting Acrobat to print in black and white? Select the PDF printer, properties, paper/quality tab. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "CDJ" <CDJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6BE9EE01-97DB-4AB6-BD9C-25E27E0BB68D@microsoft.com... > When converting from Microsoft Publisher 2007 to Adobe Acrobat 8.0 P...

Cannot send delivery receipts
I have an Exchange server 2003. While I am able to send non-delivery reports (NDR) and read receipts, I am unable to send delivery receipts. That is not exactly correct. I can send delivery receipts to email addresses from within my domain, if the email orginates from within my domain. When the email originates from outside of my domain, there is no delivery report sent, or at least received. In the Exchange System Manager, under Global Settings, the default properties under the advanced tab for the Internet Message Formats is set to allow delivery reports. In the Internet Mail SMTP Conn...

Switching Accounts on Download
To Whom Can Help: MS Money 2007 has started downloading account information into the wrong account--it is swapping it with another account. This happened in a previous version of Money and I don't know how to correct it. In the previous version it was with a Banking account--two savings accounts from the same institution. In this incarnation, it is with two investment accounts--mutual fund versus brokerage account--but from the same institution. Anyone have this happen to them...anyone know of a solution? Thanks for your help. Cheers. In microsoft.public.money, golfbum71 wrote: ...