CCSRCH tool on Exchange Mailboxes

CCSRCH tool on Exchange Mailboxes.

This tool is suppose to go though files to see if there is credit card
information in mailboxes.  Has anyone had to run a tool like this?

0
Tyson (157)

My Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable!!!!
Anyone and everyone, please help. Ever since I got a new hard drive (and my old became a storage drive), I've been getting a message saying "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable." This happens each and every time I attempt to open Outlook. A poster here tried to help me. The last tip that I got was to create a new, mail profile under the control panel. Unfortunately, that was to no avail. I would really appreciate any and all suggestions. Moreover, I'd be really grateful if I got a defintive resolution. Rah Do you connection to an exchange server? ...

E2k mailbox store dismounts every minute
Hello, my mailbox store suddenly started dismounting repeatedly every 30 secs-1 min. I can remount it successfully but it dismounts shortly thereafter. All the services are started and there are no errors in the event viewer. HELP!! there must be something in the application event log...are you running low on diskspace for the drives that house your Transaction Log files or your database files? "frank" <frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:304EEA2C-A2BA-473C-9AE8-163735739164@microsoft.com... > Hello, > my mailbox store suddenly sta...

Reinstalling Exchange 2000 on new server after disaster
HI folks Situation is as follows: A BDC running windows 2k server recently died on me, despite advice from me, there was no backup exchange server. Today I successfully ran ntdsutil and got rid of the old server from active directory, named the new one after it, did dcpromo and it worked well I understand I can run with the /disasterrecovery switch but truth be told there isn't a working backup of the old server and anyway, the hardware is totally different. The one working backup I have is from last January and I am very reluctant to go into DSRM to restore system state or system vol...

Show home page by default for this folder does not work for "secondary" mailboxes
I am Running Windows XP/Outlook 2003. The "Show home page by default..." option for a folder works perfectly on a folder that is your "primary" Mailbox. However, if you add another Mailbox under the Advanced Tab of the Microsoft Exchange Server settings, the "Show home page by default..." does not work. In fact, you can open the properties of a folder(in the "secondary" mailbox), set an address and check the checkbox, and click ok, and then comeback, and the settings are gone. If you create another profile, and make this "secondary" mailbox...

Exchange Server and Mailboxes
I've got it all setup. I've got the main domain of the company all working. Well the company has two different sister companies that they want to have emails also. Yet all hosted on the same Exchange server. I've added @company2.com and @company3.com to the receipients policy so the server knows to accept email from those domains. I've gone under the certain users that get email addresses with those companies and have added the SMTP address of user@company2.com and user@company3.com. Now, this is what i'm unsure of. By creating those SMTP addresses did that in effect create...

free exchange monitoring software?
hi guys, does anybody know if there is free monitoring software available for exchange? looking for something that will tell me the volume of emails sent, disk space used, peak traffic times etc etc thanks in advance -- rick_fantastic ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Posted via http://www.webservertalk.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: http://www.webservertalk.com/message1564861.html You can get statistics from your message tracking logs by using LogParser, which is free (www.logpars...

Outlook 2000
How can I get back contact list in outlook after running exmerge for exchange 5.5? ...

Exchange 5.5 Mialboxes Losing their Home Server
Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there could help me fix a problem with a couple of mailboxes which keep losing their Home server, so that they are unable to send or receive emails. We have an email server with 100 users and half of them had lost there Home server settings, so we went into each individual mailbox and manually selected the Home server for each mailbox. We then ran the Consistency Adjuster and everything after that was fine during the day. However, the next day a couple of mailboxes had lost their Home server setting again, so we did the same thing again. Things were rig...

Problems after mailbox migration
We have recently added a second Exchange 2003 mailbox server to our organization and have migrated around 3000 users to it (from the existing server). Some users on the new server, but not nearly all, are experiencing one of two problems: 1) There are 10 users that have reported that they can successfully access their Inbox through Outlook, but if they try to change folders to their calendar, contacts, or any other folder, their Outlook automatically closes. All 10 users are common to one Mailbox Store on the server, but there are around 200 users in that Store. Also, using an Admin ...

Increasing exchange delivery restrictions
I increased a user delivery restrictions above the default yesterday, yet they are still only able to send a message as big as the default level. Could there be another policy blocking the large attachments? I set the user to be allowed to send and receive 15mb messages. check all of your connectors for restrictions...where is the user trying to send? what is the erro message received? could be from the other end... "Colin" <spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uOSxGdr7EHA.3124@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I increased a user delivery restrictions above the default ...

Lost some shortcut menu tools
I created a user-defined shortcut menu for my application and put several tools on it. After thinking better of it, I removed two of the tools by dragging them back to their original place on the customize shortcut menu bar. These two tools were Single Page and Multiple Pages found in the Preview submenu of the Report menu. Now I want to create a different user-defined shortcut menu containing those two tools ... but when I go back to the customize shortcut menu bar and look at the Print Preview submenu of the Report menu, they are gone! I've looked in every menu and submenu on t...

Public folders in exchange 2003
Hi I have trouble with publicfolders in exchange 2003. The problem is that some objects I cant access and I cant delete them. I tried to use the admin raw mode but it didnt work to delete them. Does any one know how to do?? regards tintin Are they normal folders or system folders? What error do you get? Is this in Outlook or ESM? "admin raw mode" - Are you trying to use the 5.5 admin? -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup...

Excel 2007 Selection Tool Broken?
I am using Excel 2003 at work and Excel 2007 at home. I have a file that uses hundreds of text boxes and images. At work, using Excel 2003 I can use the “Selection” tool to quickly “lasso” several text boxes or images to work on them, move them, delete them etc. At home it is nearly impossible to use the selection tool in Excel 2007 to work on multiple objects. Especially if the objects are spaced more than one screen apart. I reported this problem in Office Online –“Excel Application Errors” but had no response. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx...

Exchange
Hi, I would like to send e-mail with a lot of users, maybe more than 10.000 (partner list). Is there any users limit recepient in Exchange 2003 or any default number of users in BCC field? Thnx. Yes, there are limits. Look around on the properties of your Default SMTP Virtual Server and you should be able to figure out what your limits are set at. You also may want to take a look under your Global Settings, Message Delivery properties. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "Dan" ...

Exchange 5.5 OWA on Windows 2000
Currently I am running OWA on NT4 server and planning to upgrade OWA hardware and alos operating system to 2000. I have heard issues regarding Exchnage 5.5/OWA running on Windows 2000, if you have successfull insatallation please advise me. I run it in my lab and it works just fine. Not sure about what problems you are hearing about from others. -- Thanks, James Burrage This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms spec...

Steps to assure a successful Optimization of Exchange 5.5
I am in the process of correcting what has to be one of the most messed up installations I've ever seen done by what is supposed to be a technical consultant group. In my readings and research, just about every rule you can find regarding Exchange 5.5 that says: "DO NOT EVER DO THIS!" has been done. For example: - Everything is on the C: drive. Data stores, log files, *EVERYTHING*. There is no D: drive - The server that is running Exchange is also our main (it has the FSMO's) Domain Controller. In fact, until recently, it was the **ONLY** DC in the domain..... Before I came...

ldap on Exchange 5.5
I'm having an issue with doing ldap queries against our Exchange 5.5 server. Using the ldp.exe utility on 2 separate servers, I can see the DN's just fine but when I try to view the Tree, it says that there are No children (0 records). I verifed that the ldap is enabled on Exchange and permits anonymous access. Can anyone help me with getting this working again? "MandG" <gscanga@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1169737654.672887.292810@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com... > I'm having an issue with doing ldap queries against our Exchange 5.5 > server. Using the ...

Mailbox Manger
Set the Mailbox Manager Policy to Move to System Cleanup folders when processing a mailbox. Ran the Mailbox Manager Tool and it generated the report below stating that 10 messages were moved. Logged into the user's mailbox that had the items moved, but cannot find the root folder System Cleanup in my Micorsoft Outlook 2003 program. Can someone help me find the items that have been moved and how to locate these supposed System Cleanup Folders? REF: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/OperationsGuide/41bddd59-d365-4f86-b644-fa1b1efcb2db.mspx Move to System Cl...

% sign are blocked in exchange
Our mailserver Exchange SRVR 5.5 on WIN2K is currently on a blacklist because we allow % in our emailaddress. Can somebody advise how to solve this problem? You can execute with an open relay test program on mailserver 194.78.139.115 Thanks in advance "deme_cercle" <ternoey@gmx.de> wrote: >Our mailserver Exchange SRVR 5.5 on WIN2K is currently on a blacklist >because we allow % in our emailaddress. > >Can somebody advise how to solve this problem? > >You can execute with an open relay test program on mailserver >194.78.139.115 If you're on a b...

Exchange with POP3 account
Hi, I'm using SBS 2003 SP1, and POP3 Connector in SBS for e-mail receiving. This is because I have an ADSL connection without static IP, and throught POP3 Connector I can receive e-mail from my ISP provider. Now, in test enviroment, I'd like to try to use clean Exchange 2003 EE (first server AD and DNS, second server Exchange, third computer XP SP2 with Outlook 2003, fourth ISA 2004 STD) but the problem is: will be able Exchange EE receive and send message from ISP's POP3 and how setup it for this? Or, I need register public domain name (but how can I do this if I'm usin...

ID-No.: 80090308 Exchange 2003 SP2
Hi @ all, we have an Exchange 2003 SP2 Enterprise Server and we have the problem on accessing the public folder in the System Manager: The Token is invalid, ID-no.: 80090308 The certificate shows the FQDN and we already tried the MS KB about the IIS Exadmin removal of the SSL. Any other ideas? Thanks in advance, Oliver ...

TTS
I'm looking for text to speech so that a person could call their voicemail and have their e-mail read to them over the phone. I hear Microsoft has this in the works for the next version of Exchange, we'll see. Avaya has the capability to integrate w/ Exchange to give TTS but it's extremely expensive and I'm not a big Avaya fan. Is anyone else doing this with any other product? On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 02:49:27 GMT, Terry Dalton <terence_daltonNOSPAM@hotmailDOT.com> wrote: >I'm looking for text to speech so that a person could call their voicemail >and ha...

Exchange views
What is the purpose of the option "Automatically generate Microsoft Exchange Views" under the properties ofthe Personal Folder ? What purpose does it serve ? Can anyone let me know what this is all about ???? "Sudharson AN" <meetsudhar@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O%23zzBLzQEHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > What is the purpose of the option "Automatically generate Microsoft Exchange > Views" under the properties ofthe Personal Folder ? What purpose does it > serve ? > > ...

Access a mailbox still in E55
Hi, Here's my environment NT4 : DOMAIN_NT Exchange 5.5 with IMC W2K3: DOMAIN_W2K3 Exchange 2003 I haven't migrate any of my NT4 user accounts to AD yet. Currently both domain are trusted. Exchange 2003 coexist with Exchange 5.5 in the same org and site under the same admin group. Everything fines until I start migrating user accounts and mailbox from NT to W2K3, and 55 to E2K3. I used to have a support mailbox in E55 and it's accessible by all the support staffs. I started with migrating 1 of the user and the corresponding mailbox from E55 to E2K3 which require access to the s...