Cant send mail to Yahoo

Hello,

I am running exchange 2003 with SP1 on a Windows 2003 server. I am having a
problem sending emails to yahoo. this is the only domain I have problems
with. The emails just sit in the que until they finally time out after 48
hours. We can recieve emails from Yahoo, but can not send. Any ideas?
0
JamesM (26)

Sure its not them?
Periodic issues with yahoo, hotmail and msn isnt too uncommon.

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:29:13 -0800, "James M"
<JamesM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am running exchange 2003 with SP1 on a Windows 2003 server. I am having a
>problem sending emails to yahoo. this is the only domain I have problems
>with. The emails just sit in the que until they finally time out after 48
>hours. We can recieve emails from Yahoo, but can not send. Any ideas?

0
adavid (8731)
12/21/2004 11:19:07 PM
Don't forget AT&T, aol.com and Worldnet... and yes AT&T and worldnet are two
different list... Gotta love att

leosmith@earthlink.net

"Andy David - Exchange MVP" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote in
message news:3pbhs01mmk1n53jpehkqmqbdnc6mbmjqaq@4ax.com...
> Sure its not them?
> Periodic issues with yahoo, hotmail and msn isnt too uncommon.
>

> On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:29:13 -0800, "James M"
> <JamesM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>I am running exchange 2003 with SP1 on a Windows 2003 server. I am having
>>problem sending emails to yahoo. this is the only domain I have problems
>>with. The emails just sit in the que until they finally time out after 48
>>hours. We can recieve emails from Yahoo, but can not send. Any ideas?

0
leosmith (3)

Outlook 2002 and Word Mail Merge
When I click the "Merge to email" icon, I get a popup that says "A program is trying to automatically send e- mail on your behalf..." Obviously, Word and Outlook are working together to handle my email merge. However, I don't want this popup for every email that is being sent through the merge process. Is there a way to make it not popup during this process? Thanks, Meryl You can avoid the prompt by using HTML as your mail format, as long as you versions are fully updated. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "meryl" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.co...

Printing postcards with a Mail merge
When printing, I can't get my merge to print correctly. One side is an informational side, the other is a is the address side which I have done a mail merge. I can not get it to print a different address on each postcard. It wants to print 1 of 2 ways: The front and back of the post card on one side or the fronts on one side and 2 of the same address on the reverse side. The only way that I seem to be able to get it print correctly is by having a separate document for the address side. Which defeats the ability to duplex this document. Is there something that I am not doing? Tha...

Will Not Send
I am running Outlook 2003, Windows XP. I have Norton with Worm Blocking turned off. Sometimes Outlook will not send an email. Just sits there. Always if I try to send and get a time out then I can NEVER resend the message. It seems if I delete the message, shut down, and restart the computer then I can resend. Any ideas as to what is going on. Sometimes it works fine. Thanks are you looking in the outbox when this happens? if not, do you have to delete it, will just restarting outlook help, or can you open it and hit resend? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself...

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E 08-19-10
What is wrong? Thanks. Unable to send or receive messages for the Telkomsa (dgallen) account. The connection to the server has failed. Server: 'pop3.telkomsa.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: POP3 Port: 110 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 10061 On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:03:37 +0200, Howdy wrote: > What is wrong? Thanks. > > Unable to send or receive messages for the Telkomsa (dgallen) account. The > connection to the server has failed. > > Server: 'pop3.telkomsa.net' > Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E >...

Sending data to tabs
Hi, Im trying to send data to different tabs. I have sorted the data in column C so the numbers run one after the other. Is there a quick way of sending the row of information to a tab after each different number in column C? Thanks Ron de Bruin's EasyFilter addin: http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm Or: Code from Debra Dalgleish's site: http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html Create New Sheets from Filtered List -- uses an Advanced Filter to create separate sheet of orders for each sales rep visible in a filtered list; macro automates the filter. AdvFil...

How do I send a publisher newsletter in an email?
Everytime I try to send the newsletter in publisher it will not go? What do I need to do? Convert it to a PDF document.. to do this, you will need a program that can do this.. Try PrimoPDF.. http://www.primopdf.com/ It is free, btw.. "'Gina" <'Gina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D3721B27-530A-426C-B9B2-9785D3EF232D@microsoft.com... > Everytime I try to send the newsletter in publisher it will not go? What > do > I need to do? Reference: Create and send e-mail publications using Publisher: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publish...

Bad Mail Folder issues
Why does the Bad mail folder continue to fill up AND more importantly, how can you reduce administration of keeping it emptied? Please reply to: tsuru8@yahoo.com Thx in advance! Typically this will have midaddressed mails sent to this folder but it can also mean you are Open for Relay. Make sure you are not open for Relay then you can just write a simple batch file to empty the BadMail folder and use Task Scheduler to run it weekly. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Tsuru" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

A Mail list called "everyone"
Have migrated from 5.5 to Ex2003 on Win2003. The old set-up had a mail group called "everyone" which they could mail to. They can no-longer use the term "everyone" as a mail list. When they try and create a group by this name it says that it already exists. OK, now all object are held in AD, so I can see why it will not let you use "everyone" as a mail name since it is a group in Windows. But why can you not use it in outlook to send to all users? BR Don C Because it's a reserved name as you've discovered. Just create a new list called "All...

Error sending an email, but nothing in the outbox
I'm having an issue with Outlook that I can't seem to figure out. I use Cox High Speed internet as my provider at home. I also have a personalized domain name in which I have an email address using the domain name. Since Cox internet service does not allow relaying through that domain, I am unable to send mail through the email account using the domain name from my website. However, I can receive email from that account with no problem. I've only recently been getting an error durring the Send/Receive operation on my domain account. It receives any emails that come in, ...

Windows Live mail import into windows mail
I recently got windows 7 but had to download windows live mail for my boss.However,he doesnt like the new windows live and therefore had to get the laptop on vista so that he can use windows mail.Problem is that,I have exported the messages in windows live mail but now unable to import them into windows mail. Any ideas ? Please help Drag the WLMail messages to an open WM folder. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail "Paula" <Paula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3726F4A7-DD60-4D55-AE1B-F952D8282A1E@microsoft.com... > I recently got w...

forwarding mailbox's mails using outside SMTP #2
I'm using Exchange 2003. I have already setup forwarding mails to outside mail address by creating a contact in AD and in Exchange General => Delivery Options added the contact and its working fine but I want to send mails using outside SMTP and currently it sending mails using local SMTP. Actually all this is require because the remote mail server has spam filter that rejects emails except only mails from defined SMTP. regards, Adil adilakram@yahoo.com I am not sure I completely understand what you are asking, but let me try...... You want all externally-bound emails to be route...

Start Send/Receive with Outlook XP Launch
Where do I find the setting that will toggle auto Send/Receive when Outlook launches. Thanks, -Bob No such setting. Just configure an automatic send receive interval in Tools > Send/Receive groups. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Bob" <ttsupprt@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:iH8oc.66154$SV6.56552@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com... > Where do I find the setting that will toggle auto Send/Receive when Outlook > launches. > > Thanks, -Bob > > ...

Mail Merge #8
I am having a problem with my mail merge, If I type in my Excel cell 15.67, In the mail merge, it comes across as 15.6700000000000001. This has recently started happening, it worked fine before. Does anyone have any insights? You could temporarily use tools>calculations and select precision as displayed -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Assistant" <alallemont@fnbrf.com> wrote in message news:345f01c3e1ed$fb228c70$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am having a problem with my mail merge, If I type in my > Excel cell 15.67, In the mail merge, it comes across as > 15.670000000...

Win Live Mail Contacts
Where does Live Mail keep the folder with all contacts in it! My Live Mail folder in Programs Files has a Contacts folder, but nothing in it! In XP, C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows Live Contacts There will be one folder for the default (not signed in to Live) contacts and 2 folders for each Live ID. The contacts are now stored in a edb database file. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail " Larry Ralph" <larryralph@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#FxTMzAgKHA.5568@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > > Where does ...

how do i stop outlook express timing out so i can recieve mail?
Everytime I open outlook express it recieves the same couple of emails over and over again then times out. I have over 70 emails but only recieve the first few repeatedly. how di i fix this problem. I have somewhat limited computer knowledge so any help would be great. > Everytime I open outlook express it recieves the same couple of emails > over and over again then times out. I have over 70 emails but only > recieve the first few repeatedly. how di i fix this problem. I have > somewhat limited computer knowledge so any help would be great. Actually, I'd ask in the micr...

Not able to send OutLook Task to Others
Hi Guys, I am facing one issue in my outlook. I created one task in my Outlook. I sent the task to my team. Few members not getting task Format. They got Email format InBox. Can you plz help how to send to Task format to them. I thought we need to change some task setting. Plz help me -- koti1525 "koti1525" <koti1525.5ae05b2@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message news:koti1525.5ae05b2@outlookbanter.com... > I am facing one issue in my outlook. I created one task in my > Outlook. I sent the task to my team. Few members not getting task > Form...

Sending a reminder to those who didn't vote
Is there a way to easily send a reminder message to those individuals who didn't vote? I sent a message to about 100 users. There are about 30 non-responses, and I only want to resend that message to them to remind them to complete the task. I can't see an easy way to do that. ...

MAIL MERGE #23
This mail merge question is old, but some of these people probably did what I did and searched for the problem they were having. I saw the MVP by the second response and was glad to see it, thinking there would be some kind of helpful answer for me there. Instead, I was treated to an incredibly rude series of interchanges, and the rudeness all originated from the MVP. At any rate, I was so shocked by the unprofessionalism exhibited by this "MVP" that I reported it to Microsoft. Voo, I am sorry you had a bad experience. Don't give up on Publisher because of the incident....

Setting up "Send as in Exchange 2003"
I am attempting to set up the "Send as" feature. I am only succesfull with the "send on behalf" feature. The "send as" feature is still an option right? Goal: a group mailbox set up where all resondants send as the group mailbox address Try this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327000/en-us Nue "sfleck" <sfleck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5B648D6-9891-41A1-9BC8-BDBC4D283938@microsoft.com... >I am attempting to set up the "Send as" feature. I am only succesfull with > the "send on behalf" featu...

Outlook sends email but sent items shows no recipient
Hi Guys, I am having trouble working out where to start looking for the problem here. We have Filemaker 6 here and when it requests the outlook 2003 client to send an email you specify the recipient in filemaker and it makes the relevant email dialog box from ol2003 appear witth its FM6 attachment (most often a pdf) and you just fill in subject and message body. This is working OK, it is just when you go into your sent items in Outlook2003 the message has a blank recipient. It appears the emails are being sent OK, but for tracking purposes it would be great if I could work out at what...

E-mail Receive
How do I set Outlook 2002 to automatically download my e- mail when the application is opened? Thank-you! Tools>Send/Receive Settings>Define Send/Receive Groups>Check "schedule an automatic send....." and set how often you want to do it. Then it will check on startup and every x minutes thereafter. "Bobby" <RGBurns@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message news:003501c3590d$a5d65580$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How do I set Outlook 2002 to automatically download my e- > mail when the application is opened? Thank-you! Tools->Send Receive Settings->Define Send/...

Mail sending
I have problem with sending mails through windows Live mail and....? Did you add the info to access your email account? Did it work before? Do you get an error message? Who provides your email account? -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://explore.live.com/windows-live-mail http://download.live.com/wlmail "merlin" wrote in message news:371ABC48-1409-4EC6-969B-8CBA0151C77A@microsoft.com... I have problem with sending mails through windows Live mail We have answers for that. "merlin" <merlin@discussions.microsoft.com>...

change the template when sending Mail Recipient (as Attachment).
When sending a word document using the send to email, I would lite the plain text file to be changed to my business card details in html. What does this mean? What do your 'business card details have to do with the document'? If you are referring to the covering message, set the output format of your e-mail application to html. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< >...

Voice Annoations on Forwarded Mail
I don't know an easy way to phrase this question, but what I'm trying to do is to take an email that I receive in Outlook 2K, add comments and voice annotations to a Word document, and forward it on to a colleague. The problem is that when you make changes to the attachment, I cannot save the file as it is a "read-only" file. The only option I have is to save it as a different file name, and attach that new file to the email. Given the number of emails I receive, this would not be practical. Is there any way to save changes to the original document? Any advice would ...

Transferring Live Mail to New PC
I use Windows Live Mail as my desktop email application (transferred from OE over a year ago). I want to transfer my Live Mail applicaiton to my new PC (all folders, contacts, calendar etc). Is there a standard way of doing this and if so, how? Thanks! -- lightspout The easiest way of doing this is to just enter your account information and WL Mail will download all your mail, contacts etc. from the net (Even though WL Mail downloads and places copies of your mail etc. on your hard drive, it still leaves copies in your hotmail account). The easiest way to re-import your ...