Cant's Edit /or Delete Recurring Appts.

Since installing a new computer for one of our users, and loading all of the
software just as it has always been done, any message with a .eml attachment
has the attachment blocked.  I do not recall seeing .eml in the Level 1 list
(though perhaps it is now).  Still, no other users at this location
experience this problem.

There were no changes made to the users profile, etc.  Just logged on with a
new computer that has a different name.  The exchange email store is used vs.
..pst files.  They are running Outlook XP on Exchange 2000.

If you have suggestions they will be greatly appreciated.

Bob Showalter, Packer International

0
Bobs (20)

make outlook automatically delete html mail with linked images
The junk mail filter should be able to automatically delete html mail with linked images ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9e1b783b-c9c1-44f2-a1dd-93da59216c56&dg=microsoft.public.outloo...

cant see message in Reading Pane
When i download a message i can't see it in the Reading Pane. I have to close and reopen Outlook to see it. I tried to disable AVG anti-virus but nothing works. This happens in Windows 7 and Vista but not in XP. Any suggestions? ...

free ActiveX Control for MathML editing
I'd like to suggest free ActiveX Control for MathML creating/editing/rendering: http://www.hermitech.ic.zt.ua/hdata/fmlaxxp_home.php This ActiveX Control is a part of Formulator MathML Suite by Hermitech Laboratory: http://www.hermitech.ic.zt.ua. It makes it simple to develop new software products, keenly aware of the mathematical typesetting and MathML presentation/semantics rules. Vyacheslav Levitsky ...

Deleted user confused with active user w/same last name
There was a user in our org that is now deleted from the system that has the same last name as an active user still in the system. When someone tries to invite the active user to a meeting they are getting an email error back stating that the deleted user cannot be found in Exchange. The deleted user is not being selected in Outlook for the meeting but for some reason Outlook is trying to invite the wrong user to the meeting. I can't figure out why this is happening, does anyone have any suggestions what I can look for to correct this? Thanks. On 23 Jan 2006 18:25:39 -0800, tdunnusa@...

how do I delete messages from my Inbox
I followed the instructions to purge the deleted items in Inbox.... nothing appeared to happen but when I closed out of Outlook and was asked if I wanted to permantely delete these items,I said yes ....it works for me. Is this an IMAP mailbox? "Gildee" <Gildee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3308495D-46D5-4B54-9FB0-02FE5CFCDA62@microsoft.com... >I followed the instructions to purge the deleted items in Inbox.... nothing > appeared to happen but when I closed out of Outlook and was asked if I > wanted > to permantely delete these items,I said...

Outlook 2003 doesn't find Deleted Items mail using Search Folders "mail from people and lists"
If I create a Search Folder in Outlook 2003 and select one of the predefined searches from the "mail from people and lists" section, no mail contained in Deleted Items is found (although subfolders of Deleted Items ARE searched). I have proved this by only searching the Deleted Items folder for known email addresses (eg microsoft.com). If I create a custom Search Folder and use the same email address (microsoft.com) in the From or To fields, mail is found that reside in Deleted Items. The reason I want to use the first approach is because I want to take advantage of the "Mail ...

be able to edit the 941 report for Third Party Pay
I would like the 941 Qtr report to be editable. I have to in put Third Party Insurance pays which need to be reported on the 941 report. Currently the 941 report in GP does not contain Line 7B which is the field where I need to report Third Party Pay. The other option is to create a way in GP to update an employee's pay files and automatically put the required fiqures on Line 7B of the 941 report. With out this option the 941 in GP is totally useless to my company. Hopefully there are other users out there who could benefit having a 941 report that can be totally edited. May there i...

Deleting rows from two tables
I have two tables both of which contain aprox 2000 rows and 3 columns. The headings in each column are repectively: tariff level, product code, product description. The problem is best illustrated with an example: Table 1 Tariff Level Product Code Product description 10% 0236 Animal fats 15% 4579 Industrial Chemicals 12% 2093 Tapes Table 2 Tariff Level Product Code Product Description 13% 1463 Meat 13% 4579 Compact disc's 1...

deleted address book
Please help, In Outlook Express I created a "New Group" instead of a "New Folder". Then I dragged 110 addresses into it. I then procceeded to delete all the contacts from the previous Folder. Now I can't find them anywhere. I've tried "Recycle Bin" & "Find". Outlook Express is still running. Much Thanx!! ...

Edit Inbox Messages (global setting)
Under Outlook 2003 I can edit incoming messages by clicking Edit / Edit Message. Is there a way to make this a global setting so that ***all*** incoming messages can be edited without further action, as was the case in Outlook 97? No, and with good cause. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Pegasus (MVP) asked: | Under Outlook 2003 I can edit incoming messages by | clicking Edit ...

Cell content not deleted
A cell's content is replaced with a different number when deleted/cleared. But an adjacent cell's content is cleared when deleted. Any suggestions on fixing the problem. "Bonita" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bbb01c3dc42$a1a5b650$a301280a@phx.gbl... > A cell's content is replaced with a different number when > deleted/cleared. But an adjacent cell's content is cleared > when deleted. Any suggestions on fixing the problem. Please explain exactly what you are doing when you delete/clear the former cell. Do you select i...

Error
I get below error : Error Number = 429 Error Description = ActiveX component cant create object I get this error on Windows 2000 server and while running samle - document sending utility (XMLDocumentSender75.exe) I have installed MDAC 2.7 and Message queing is OK. I could get this error fixed on Windows 2003 server. any idea or fixes ? ...

Deleted items not showing up in Recovered Deleted Items
Outlook 2000 Client; Exchange 5.5 Server When I dlete an email , it show up in deleted items. When I delete it from there it doesn't show up in Recovered Deleted Items folder. WHY Not using Shift + Delete when deleting and no changes were made to the Exchange server regarding Item Recovery. Any Ideas? You need to enable DumpsterAlwaysOn in the registry. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx? scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/Q1 78/6/30.ASP&NoWebContent=1 Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server >-----Original Message----- >Outlook 2000...

I cannot delete or move any email
Whenever I try to delete an email from my inbox I get the following message, "The messaging interface has returend an unknown error. If the problem persists, please restart Outlook". I am using Outlook 2002 and I have not only restarted, but I have uninstalled and re-installed, tried the October 2003 update, and searched any other update that has this error message. Please help! Sherry Anderson <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Whenever I try to delete an email from my inbox I get the > following message, "The messaging interface has returend ...

Deleting entities #2
I need to delete a custom entity. I'm doing it through customisations in CRM. I get an "entity referred by" message and the object is "Views Name: Qualification Search, Parent Entity: Microsoft.CRM.metadata.LabelCollection, Attribute Use: Entity Link". The entity name is "new-qualification". How can I remove this reference? Hi Richard, are you sure you deleted all relationships with this entity? Check whether you have an 1-n relationship from your qualification entity to any other entity and whether there's still a lookup field on the related...

Delete blank rows & columns
I have item in column A. Columb has has corresponding description of th item. I want automatic delete the row inwhich there is no item. How do I do that? Is there similar solution of deletion of column if there is nothing i any cell of the column -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/deleting.htm#DeleteBlankRows -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Bhuktar S >" <<Bhuktar.S.16sp34@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Bhuktar.S.16sp34@excelforum-nospam.com... > I have item in column A. Columb has h...

Is there any way to edit a recieved message in Outlook 2007
I just updated to 2007 from 2003. In 2003, I could click "Edit" from the menu of an opened message, and add annotations. I can't seem to figure out how to do this in 2007 -- I don't see that as an option in the available menus when I have a message open, nor from the list of messages. Press the Other Actions button to reveal the Edit Message option. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real...

Copying the Editing in one file to Another opened XLS file
hi! I have been given a task to develop some plugin for excel that will copy any type of editing in the current excel file to the other opened excel file. Is it possible. If so then please guide me how to achieve it. Thanks in advance. Ahmad Jalil Qarshi Depends on what you mean by editing - Workbooks("sourcebooks.xls).Worksheets(1).cells.copy ' then pick your poision: Workbooks("Otherbook.xls").Worksheets(1).Cells.PasteSpecial xlFormats Workbooks("Otherbook.xls").Worksheets(1).Cells.PasteSpecial xlValues Workbooks("Otherbook.xls").Worksheets(1).Ce...

loaded ms office for 60 day trial but cant find and or open
cant find icon or program on desktop or anywhere else - can anyone help After you downloaded Office ,did you take that file and then install it? Did you take note as to where it installled the files -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "netzach" <netzach@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F163923-0A12-4E59-A948-A2FC99E1AF1B@microsoft.com... > cant find icon or program on desktop or anywhere else - can anyone help ...

How do i recover a file ive deleted by mistake?
I deleted it instead of opening it and its not in the recycle bin. Hi, In order of a likely sucessful result 1. Use your backup. 2. Use your IT departments backup 3. Did you mail it to someone, check your sent items. You are going to have a very bad day indeed and It will probably not make you feel much better at the moment but in future remember to always back up your work. -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "OSullivan" wrot...

Deleted Items #4
I have an Exchange 2000 Server and I need to set it up to delete the mail from the deleted items folder in Outlook if they are over 30 days old. Is there any way to do this? Create a new Recipient Policy - when it asks you which type to create, select Mailbox Manager Settings. The rest should be fairly self-explanatory. I'd recommend to probably start off with running a report first so you will know what it is going to do. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Patricia" <me@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OQ2UaC6wFHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... >I...

Deleted everything in My Personal Floder, How can I get it Back?
I have Outlook Office Professional 2007. I just deleted everything that I had stored under My Personal folders, innadvertedly, even to the point that I do not see any thing stored in the Delete Folder that I can restore. How can I get it back? From your backup, of course. Anyone who doesn't back up their Outlook data should expect to lose it permanently if they empty their Deleted Items folder. How many diapers do you need? -- Russ Valentine "Octavio" <inquirer@inquirer.com> wrote in message news:eUNzMjGdKHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I have ...

Recurring Appointment Problem
I recently upgraded to Windows 7 and Office 2007. I have a recurring > appointment on my calendar each work day to remind me to put down my business > mileage for expense purposes. I cannot open the event each day where I can > see the recurring button to change any of it. The reason I want to do this, > when I add my mileage each day, it sometimes takes it and sometimes, once I > leave calendar and then come back to it, the mileage is not there anymore. I > want to delete it or show an end date for the old one as today and then and > add a new one. Why...

Deleted Junk E-Mail Folder
I accidentially deleted the Junk E-mail folder. How do I get back the original icon Junk E-mail folder? Thank You Ken <jeepdakota(NO SPAM)@hotmail.com> wrote: > I accidentially deleted the Junk E-mail folder. How do I get back the > original icon Junk E-mail folder? Good trick, especially since Outlook doesn't provide a "Delete" option for that folder. You can right-click and you'll see no "Delete" entry. You can highllight it and press Delete, but nothing happens and the "Delete" icon is grayed out. Consequently, my guess is that...

Can't Delete My Spam E-mails in Outlook 2007
Hi: In Outlook 2003 I used to delete all my spam E-mails by going to Edit>Select All, which would highlight all of the spam E-mails for me, and then I'd just delete all of them. But in Outlook 2007 when I go to Edit>Select All, the individual E-mails all turn blue and are highlighted, but Outlook also freezes-up on me at the same time, requiring me to need to close Outlook altogether every time. Do you have any recommendations for solving this problem? Thanks. Jim "JimG" <JimG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01212FEC-D2F7-41...