cant' find KB about UPN and OWA

Does anyone know where to find the contents of KB267906

It was at  http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=267906

thks in advance

Ed
0
anonymous (74722)

Typically these are missing because they have been pulled for
re-editing etc....
I will try to find out and report back here if I do.

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 14:56:02 -0700, edicer

>Does anyone know where to find the contents of KB267906?
>
>It was at  http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=267906?
>
>thks in advance.
>
>Ed

0
adavid (8731)

DST
Exchange 2003 SP2 I applied patches in following order: OS patches - servers and workstations CDO patch on Exchange server Re-based appointments using Outlook tool at workstations. Problem: Appointments are appearing correct in Outlook but are 1 hour off in OWA. This appears to be effecting recurring appointments. Any Ideas? Thanks. This is by design. To correct you need to uninstall CDO patch, rebase then reinstall CDO. Unless you have alot of OWA users creating appts in OWA I wouldn't worry about it. Known issues =B7 Recurring meetings that are created in Outlook Web Access ...

Finding Values With more than 2 decimal Places
Hello, I am using sumif to verify some numbers. These should all be dollar values and thus should not contain and values past 2 decimal places however when I use the sumif it returns values with long decimals? I have been unable to find where these decimals exist visually and i tried this formula to help me identify them =IF(L18-(ROUND(L18,2))=0,0,"Help") ^ hopefully this would let me know if a decimal past 2 places is present in a value but I still am unable to find them? any help would be apreciated Thanks Chuck -- clane -------------------------------------------...

Advance Find Order Product
Using Advance Find, is there a way to search Orders that have both Order Product A AND Order Product B? I can easily find Orders that have either Order Product A or Order Product B, but can't seem to make it look for both. Thank you, Adam Three Day Bump. Hi, Don't have CRM in front of me, but try this: Create advanced find with 2 lines using the same field. Select both lines, group as 'AND'. Should work. Good luck, Bertil "AdamEdmonds" wrote: > Three Day Bump. Ok. I tried that and got no results back even though I saw at least two that fit my query. ...

Function to find largest number from a series of numbers?
Is there a function to go across several columns of numbers and pick out the largest one? If not, how would I write that function? thanks to all Rick =MAX(A1:Z1) -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "rs" <r_schiller@REMOVEcomcast.net> wrote in message news:2p-dnW3P0f...

Cell.Find in VBA
Hi, I have the following VBA Macro: Set FoundCell = .Cells.Find(What:="199", _ After:=.Cells(1), LookIn:=xlValues, _ LookAt:=xlWhole, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, _ SearchDirection:=xlPrevious, _ MatchCase:=False) I don't how to write a VBA macro that would cells.find all 5-digit numbers. Here's an example: Column A 199 199 75781 75899 199 80012 Thanks, Hi I think you have to loop through all cells and check the length/value of each cell -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Jeff" <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:D3CEA329-2A...

find a copy of a standard formal report lay out/template
looking for an example of a formal report template Hello pppe productivity placement program example wrote: > looking for an example of a formal report template You can find templates offered by Microsoft at the following URL: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx namely: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101043361033.aspx HTH Robert -- /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT | \ / | MVP | Scientific Reports X Against HTML | for | with Word? / \ in e-mail & news | Word | ...

Find the depth of XML
I have following XML: How can I find the depth of XML? in other word max level of the XML <Root> ----- level 0 <Name>----- level 1 <FirstName>name</FirstName> ---- level 2 <LasName>lname</LastName> <MiddleName>mName<MiddleName> </Name> <Information> <Info1> <Info2> --- level 3 <Info3>asdasd</Info> -- level 4 </Info2> </Info1> </Information> </Root> Raed Sawalha wrote: > I have following XML:...

how to find the last modified user?
Is it possible in CRM to determine who last modified/altered a particular record (of any entity)? Esp, who last modified the details of a particular contact? Thanx There is an example in the SDK of building an "Auditing" module for the CRM admin which would give views of who changed which records, etc. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmauditing.asp Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Simon" wrote: > Is it possible in CRM to determine who last modified/altered a particular > record (of any entity)? > Esp, who last mod...

OWA access problem
Hello I have exchange 2000 with SP3 on Windows 2000 with SP4, we have configure OWA to access mail from the outside of the company. Some computer can access mailbox without any problem and they have to put only one time user and pass,but some computer cannot because browser Continuously asking user, pass and domain name evnet we select the remember password. And at the end it say access is denied. There is another difference on some client accessing OWA from outside will get user name and password longin screen other may get the users, pass and domain why this difference? Nagori ...

OWA and Auto Reply feature
I set up the Auto Reply feature on my OWA client (in the Options). It doesn't work: I send messages from another e-mail address to thie OWA address, and get nothing in return (the message "I'm currently away from my office, etc."). Do I need to set up something as well on the Exchange Server 2003 SP2 to activate this feature? Help appreciated. Nicolas Make sure you allow Out Of Office response on your Exchange server. This allows Out Of Office email sent to external users. Gobal Settings > Internet Messages > Right Click on Default and go to properties > Advance...

OWA 2003 & Firewall
What ports/services do I need to open/forward/nat (any or all of the above) to allow OWA access to my internal Exchange 2003 server? This is a VERY simple setup, just a lab basis really. The server has access to the internet already, the firewall that I need to make the modificaitons on is already the servers default gateway. On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:04:42 -0500, "Mike" <mike@lcso.org> wrote: >What ports/services do I need to open/forward/nat (any or all of the above) >to allow OWA access to my internal Exchange 2003 server? > >This is a VERY simple setup, j...

OWA and GAL #2
Hi, Can anyone help me with an issue I am having with OWA and GAL access. I have 13900 users that are split up roughly into 13,000 students and 900 staff. There are two GALS one for students and one for staff. These work fine whilst using outlook 2003. My problem is with OWA. When students login they get to see everybody in the organisation which leaves staff open to email abuse on a large scale. I have looked into this problem and the only solution I can find is KB822940 which talks about changing the msExchQueryBaseDN attribute for each user. Am I missing some setting in OWA or is it t...

Connect to OWA very slow
We experience sending e-mail or open an e-mail message using OWA 5.5, the connection is very slow. Some time the mail couldn't send out even. We are running Exchange server 5.5 under NT 4. It was installed under Dell Server PowerEdge 2300/500 with CPU of PIII500/100 with Hard disk space of 25GB and memory is 512/4. This server serves so many tasks: files sharing, printer sharing, e-mail sharing and antivirus. Will this cause the problem. If yes, if we are going to move exchange server to a separate server, can it fix the problem. ...

OWA (Exchange 2003) Japanese characters not displayed correctly
I am currently running W2K3 with E2K3sp1. I have several Japanese officers in the company that use the Japanese OS and when they are using OWA to check e-mails the japanese characters in the body of the message do not display correctly. When you view the html code the characters are correct. Any ideas? Tom ...

Outlook and OWA calendars not staying in sync
We have several mobile users many of which are now experiencing issues with their calendars. Appointments are added to calendars, through a group of 4-to-5 scheduling staff, for serveral staff. Many staff are on the road and check their calendars through OWA. What's happening is that some of the added appointments are not appearing in the calendar of the OWA client. For instance, an appointment was added for one inividual, along with several others, on April 5th. The appointment was for April 18th. There were other appointments booked for that same date. When the individual reviewed...

odd OWA happening
Just had a call from one of the other admins. They were checking their email via OWA and did a page refresh and it presented another users mailbox instead of there. Our admins are the only ones that have the ability to login to anyones mailbox, but I can only guess if this happened for a regular user it would give them an access denied page. Any ideas on how this could happen? Thanks Jason ...

OWA Logon History
Is there any way to access the logon history of users logging into OWA? Thanks. -- Jay Douglas http://www.jaydouglas.com On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 15:03:21 -0700, "Jay Douglas" <jayREMOVEIFNOTSPAM@jaydouglas.com> wrote: >Is there any way to access the logon history of users logging into OWA? > >Thanks. IIS Logs. ...

very simple question, but i cant find the answer
Hello, I am trying to write a generic tool that accesses a SQL server and reads/updates/deletes/creates records. I want to reference this tool from my asp.net pages to talk to my db. by the way, i want the results of any read, update and create to be returned in xml. when reading data, i populate a dataset with data and then use the dataset.getxml method to return xml. is this a neat way of reading data? how does it compare to the FOR XML EXPLICIT command in sql server? when creating/updating data i was thinking of using a data adapter but this seems a bit over the top, maybe i am wrong?...

lamda not finding string
Given that a.Value is a string and dr is a DataRow Just curious why this works: var temp = Formats.Find(a => a.Value == (string)dr[0]); And this doesn't var temp = Formats.Find(a => a.Value == dr[0]); The only difference is that I am not casting it. If the 2nd one was a casting problem, I would expect an error - but I don't get one. Temp is just = null. Thanks, Tom On 1/27/2010 10:00 AM, tshad wrote: > Given that a.Value is a string and dr is a DataRow > > Just curious why this works: > > var temp = Formats.Find(a => a....

find replace VBA
I have a list of addresses that I want to standardize. For example, I have this list in column A: 100 Randlett Steet 450 Park Str Apt 5 Park Sreet Park Streeet Apt B5 I want to standardize all the versions of 'street' to "St". There are approximately 300 similar replacements, like Aveenue to Ave, Roade to Rd, Northgate to 399 N 7th St. I have compiled all the misspelled words, put them in column B, and the "correct" version next to it, in Column C. I have done all this work because I want to be able to use this list as we continue to receive address data with simil...

Find
Hi All, Whenever I search for something (CTRL+F) in excel it always defaults to the "Find entire cells only" setting. Is there any way I can change this default setting - I want it to search for any cell , not whole cells, by default. Thanks Andi I use xl2003 and when I first open excel (with a blank workbook), I hit ctrl-f, then that option is not checked. But excel likes to help. It remembers the previous settings that you used--including any VBA code that you may have run. Are you sure that it's the default and not the result of a previous find? Andibevan wrote: >...

How to find Watch window in Office X VB Editor (Mac OS X)
Greetings all, Apologies if this is a FAQ here but I've searched google for over an hour with no result. I've just updated to a new machine, running Mac OS X (Tiger) and installed Office X (after updates, 10.1.6). I have dozens of legacy Excel files with all manner of VB code in them from my Excel 5 under Mac OS 8.6 and I'm trying to make them work under this new system environment. One major problem is that I can't figure out how to get out a Watch window!!! I've looked until I'm blue in the face and there is nothing in any menu which will bring out a windo...

OWA mail invisibly present (after exceeding mailbox size)
After I exceeded the mailbox size, Exchange 2003 created automatically a 'personal folders' tree and moved the mail to that personal folders. I changed the max folder size in exchange, but each time I open MSoutlook2003, emails from my normal inbox are moved to the personal folder. How can I disable this to happen? And: when I move the folders back into my normal inbox (I do this in MSoutlook2003), then these emails do not re-appear in OWA. However, the OWA inbox window shows a count of the emails, but does not show the emails themselves, so OWA keeps them 'invisible'. How c...

Finding a row with the heigest/lowest value under specific conditions.
Hello, Goal: Find the row with the highest of lowest value (can be with extra conditions). Example 1 find the row with the highest value. Example 2 find the row with the highest value not exceeding 3.5. What is the most elegant (???) way to do this ? The examples are simple enough, but if they become part of a larger query, the solutions become less elegant. (In example 2 the condition is repeated which I consider less elegant. In the second solution for example 2, the with is used this only works in recent versions of SQL-server and not in other SQL implementations) S...

Why cant outlook get past my firewall
Facts.... Running Outlook 2003 via VPN (Checkpoint) and when I have my router/firewall hooked up Outlook cant see my exchange server Unplug the router/Firewall everything is fine..... I can authenticate to the VPN server my vpn client with the firewall, but Outlook just says..."Exchange Server Unavalible" Any thoughts? I have the same ezact problem....help Hi - you haven't quoted the original message in this reply, and I can't see the original message, so I don't know what you mean. Note - "me, too" posts aren't the best way to get help - if you c...