Cannot view itme in Public Folder between 2 different exchange 2003

I have 2 Exchange 2003 on WIN2k server.

Exchange 2003 (A) has 300 mailboxes and store the public folder.
Exchange 2003 (B) has 100 mailboxes.

User at Exchange 2003 (B) found that they can view the public folder but no
items in it.
User at Exchange 2003 (A) do not have this problem.

Is the public folder must replicate to other server?
Is any suggestion to view the item if no replication on public folder ??

Thanks
Dennis JoJo

0
Dennis

These 2 servers in the same routing group.

Exchange 2003 (A) is the Master
Exchange 2003 (B) is the Member

"omer maydan" <omermaydan@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> does the two exchange servers are in different routiong groups?
> what connection type are you using?
>
> --
>
> Omer Maydan
> MCSE,Security+
>
> "Dennis JoJo" <denniswong@shunhing-mail> wrote in message
> > I have 2 Exchange 2003 on WIN2k server.
> >
> > Exchange 2003 (A) has 300 mailboxes and store the public folder.
> > Exchange 2003 (B) has 100 mailboxes.
> >
> > User at Exchange 2003 (B) found that they can view the public folder but
> no
> > items in it.
> > User at Exchange 2003 (A) do not have this problem.
> >
> > Is the public folder must replicate to other server?
> > Is any suggestion to view the item if no replication on public folder ??
> >
> > Thanks
> > Dennis JoJo

0
Dennis
7/21/2004 10:08:34 AM
does the two exchange servers are in different routiong groups?
what connection type are you using?

--

Omer Maydan
MCSE,Security+

"Dennis JoJo" <denniswong@shunhing-mail> wrote in message
> I have 2 Exchange 2003 on WIN2k server.
>
> Exchange 2003 (A) has 300 mailboxes and store the public folder.
> Exchange 2003 (B) has 100 mailboxes.
>
> User at Exchange 2003 (B) found that they can view the public folder but
no
> items in it.
> User at Exchange 2003 (A) do not have this problem.
>
> Is the public folder must replicate to other server?
> Is any suggestion to view the item if no replication on public folder ??
>
> Thanks
> Dennis JoJo

0
omermaydan (98)

Exchange update problem

Public holiday in shared folders
Hello, We use Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2003. Each people has its own calendar, and is is possible to insert automatiquely the public holiday. Now, I am trying to do the same for the shared calendars, but is doesn't work. In fact, even if we select the public folders, Outlook try to insert them again in the user's calendar Any idea ? Best regards, Oliver Best bet would be to copy them from another person's calendar since you can't directly add them from within Outlook "Support" <support@rdfdfd.com> wrote in message news:mn.936a7d61f268d624.48077@r...

Problems with Public Folders replication
Hi guys, Some problems here. We have decided to install Exchange server 2003 SP1 on a new hardware with W2k3 SP1 on a new DC (yes, I know it is a bad practice, but...) instead of old Exchange server 2003 SP1 on an old DC on an old hardware. New one (additional) DC was brought live (with some minor problems, DNS, time, as always) without FSMO delegation (for now). Replication of users' accounts was smooth. Logs clear. After Exchange 2003 SP1 installation (with some DNS manipulations) also all was Ok. Dcdiag Ok. In ESM all Exchange servers are visible (old and new). So I have started ...

Tell the difference between upper and lower case
I have a column that has letters in it and I am using =COUNTIF(D13:D27,"M") in one cell and =COUNTIF(D13:D27,"m") in another. to keep track of what letters are put in the "D" column. But the both count the upper AND lowercase letters. Is there any way to mak excel tell the difference between upper and lowercase letters? Thanks Ro -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com RogerDaShrubber wrote... ... >=COUNTIF(D13:D27,"M") in one cell > >and > >=COUNTIF(D13:D27,"m") in another. > >to keep track of what lette...

Want to add new folder to all existing mailboxes
Hello, I'm trying to find a way to add a "junk mail" folder to every mailbox in my site without having to log into each one manually. any ideas thank e "Eric" <ehansen@aruplab.nospam.com> wrote: >Hello, I'm trying to find a way to add a "junk mail" folder to every mailbox in my site without having to log into each one manually. any ideas? >thanks >e Well, if you've got an anti virus or anti spam product that's Exchange integrated then the package will generate them automatically. If you haven't, then deply Outlook 2003. If y...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Hello all, I have a rather simple to describe but difficult to solve problem. Our customers want to use our ANSI MFC program to show different languages. For example Polish. When I set the font for the different controls they behave different. For example the CEdit shows the polish characters just right but the CButton with checkbox style shows glyphs instead of the special characters. Every control that is owner draw and uses for example the DrawText() function of the device context shows the characters right. I've experimented with _UNICODE for the display part and everything I could ...

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

sharing of folders

Outlook 2003

Percentage difference
Hi guys, Not exactly great at formulas, so any help would be appreciated. Excel 2207 In cell k2 and below are buying prices. In cell j2 and below are selling prices. I just need to know the 'mark-up' percentage. Also, would be a great advantage for the formula to work the other way around....showing 'loss' as well !!!!!!!!!!!! Have tried: =2*ABS(J2-K2) / (J2 + K2) and =(J2-K2)/J2 and several other variations, but to no avail. Not sure whether I am needing 'relative' or 'absolute' either!! Thanks in advance Bob Hi Bob, Am Sun, 30 Oct 2011 1...

Time differances
1 have 4 boxes start time end time lunch hours worked 09:00 17:00 1.00 7:00 09:00 17:00 0.30 7:70 (should be 7:50) (B3-A3)*24-C3 How do I make it 9.5 hours by changing forumla Thanks Trever, =(B3-A3)*24-C3*24 Format for General, Number, or anything except Date/Time. Format - Cells - Number. You'll get 7.5. If you got 7:50, as you requested, it would look like hours and minutes. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "Trever B" <TreverB@discussions.microsoft.c...

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

Addressing within Exchange 2003