Cannot send email between users within same server?

Hi,

Running Exchange 2003 Enterprise with latest SP on Windows 2003 Enterprise
with latest SP. We are getting intermittent error message with users on the
same Exchange server and OU. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

      Sent:	4/20/2010 11:44 AM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

      John Doe on 4/20/2010 11:45 AM
assistance, contact your system administrator.
            MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=local/DC=mydomain:AZMAIL

Thanks again!

-Manny

Can you run ExBPA and report errors found?

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA

"Manny" <Manny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Running Exchange 2003 Enterprise with latest SP on Windows 2003 Enterprise
> with latest SP. We are getting intermittent error message with users on
> the
> same Exchange server and OU. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

>      Sent: 4/20/2010 11:44 AM
>
> The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
>
>      John Doe on 4/20/2010 11:45 AM
> assistance, contact your system administrator.
>            MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=local/DC=mydomain:AZMAIL
>

> Thanks again!
>
> -Manny

0
John

Change entries in popup list for partially typed email addresses
When I start a new email and type in the first few letters of a recipient name or email address, I am given a helpful list of candidate addresses. However, the email addresses of one acquaintance in this list needs to be corrected. How can I do this? I tried looking in the address book, but none of the lists seem to contain this contact. I am using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP. The autocompletion cache has nothing to do with your Contacts. It is simply a cache of your prior recipients. Remove individual addresses from the autocompletion cache by highlighting the entry when pres...

How to Connect to SQL Server??
Dears: Earlier today, I had to change strategies for retrieving information that I need for a utility program I am working on. Essentially, the program performs some low level Windows profile translations as we move to a new domain structure (AD) and a new standardized ID convention. We presently have two formats of standardized user IDs: one in our pre-merger format and used with the older NT domains, and a new standardized user ID. I have a table in SQL Server 2000 that contains two fields, one for each type of ID, and the table contains approximately 275,000 rows. This program is going t...

Email Attachments #6
Hey- It used to be that when I got attachments, the attachment icon would be in the body of the email along with the text - and therefore very easy to select, copy and paste into other emails. However, now, many times the attachment icon is showing up in an issolated box separated from the text by a grey line. Now I can't select, copy and paste the icon as easily as I used to. Question: A.) Is there a way to take an email, that has it's attachments issolated in this box at the bottem and put it back with the text in the body? B.) Is there a way to manipulate this kind of ema...

Email problem 01-29-08
Hello, I am trying to put in 5 five names in the SendCC and it works fine for the first three but when I drop to the next line to add the other two, I get a syntax compile error and the last two name appear in red. Could someone please help me. I'm sure I am not adding something in the code but don't know what. Here is the code I am using: On Error GoTo EH Dim SendTo As String, SendCC As String, MySubject As String, MyMessage As String SendTo = "" SendCC = "dalia.ssssssss@bankxxxxxx.com, alpheretta.sssss@bankxxxxxx.com, myrna.sssss@bankxxxxxx.com &a...

HUGE user inbox is causing problems!
I have a user who has somehow managed to store three years of email, in folders, directly in her inbox!!! I was just placed in this position and was unable to stop this from happening.... It is so full that I cannot even (through her outlook) pull old mail out into a .PST file for archiving. It also will not let me delete anything from the account (on her PC). I get error messages saying inbox is too large for operation, or something to that affect anyway. Is there a way, on the server, I can manipulate her individual data?? Can I separate it to multiple PST files to clean it out???...

Word 2000 as Email Editor for Outlook 2002
I have just upgraded to Outlook 2002 software and I am trying to use Word 2000 as my email editor but under options it does not allow me to select Word as the email editor. Is there a patch to make this work? Tools>Options>Mail Format Check "Use Microsoft Word to edit email messages" -- Carol Haynes Reply address is set to vaporize - don't expect a reply! "alecshawp@hotmail.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1287701c3f703$2bc63b40$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have just upgraded to Outlook 2002 software and I am > tryin...

CRM 1.2 & 3 on the sae server
Is it possible to install a CRM 3 on the same server (and not to upgrade) where the 1.2 CRM is already installed? I dont believe you can do that, unless you are using server virtualization. "David Massard" wrote: > Is it possible to install a CRM 3 on the same server (and not to upgrade) > where the 1.2 CRM is already installed? Both versions use the same registry hive, so they can not run on the same machine. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "chad.buser@ncsi.cc" <chadbuserncsicc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:885DC6E8-3226-4D1F-9...

Exchange to Redirect email for its own domain ?
Is it possible that Exchange 2007 that is configured to catch email for domain1 and has all the mailbox there 'redirects' some of the mails that arrive for a specific account to another external MTA? I know this can be done in a domain basis, but can it be done in an account basis? You can create mail contacts for addresses you want redirected. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Christian" <creizlein@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:52553999-A6A2-4866-A26A-BC0C644A31D9@microso...

Unable to send attachments over 500kb in Outlook 2002
For some reason, I am unable to send attachments over 500kb in Outlook 2002. I solve this in the meantime, using Outlook Express (configured with the same email account, from Bellsouth.net), and Outlook Express can send those attachments. I would appreciate any help on solving this problem. My email: gsabate@bellsouth.net Thanks! This is usually a isp problem. They will usually allow up to 3.2 meg files to be attached. But if Express is working, I would check to see if both programs are using HTML / PLAIN / ENCRYPTION / ETC. One of them is set differently and your ISP has no pro...

Outlook express emails
I send emails and outlook express 6 shows that they have been sent but the emails are never received. I am running windows xp and sending emails thru comcast.net. Some emails go thru and I can go to comcast and send emails thru their website. Any help? -- COOLKEN Any error message? If so, post it. 1: Make sure your settings match these. Comcast has made some changes. Change the SMTP port to 587 and make sure: My Server Requires Authentication is checked. How do I set up/configure Outlook Express, Windows Mail & Windows Live Mail for Comcast email? http://www.comc...

outlook2003 antispam filter not working if filters to move email is enable
the filters for move email in others folder have advanced priority to filter antiSpam. therefore the email do not come intercepted from filter antiSpam if a rule in order to move email in predefined folder. Example: filter: email whit TO: carlo@test.com move in forlder CARLO and antispam filter block @XXXX.XXX email arrives con sender xxxx@xxx.xxx and TO: carlo@test.com = the filter move email in CARLO folder. If I off filter for "move email in CARLO folder" the filter antispam block email and move in atispam folder. in practical if I hold assets the filters to move the ...

Addresses disappear when exporting emails from Outlook Express 6 to Outlook 2002
Hi, I have a bunch of emails stored in Outlook Express 6.0 that I would like to export to Outlook 2002. Since OE doesn't have a PST file, I used the "export" function. However, once exported, my emails lost the actual email addresse in all those exported/imported emails in Outlook. In otherwords, once I exported my emails to Outlook, I now see: From: John Doe, but doesn't clicking WILL NOT give the the actual address (i.e.: john.doe@hotmail.com). Is there a way to export from Outlook Express WITHOUT losing this precious information? I tried exporting my address bo...

Setting contact to different email account
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C9C572.AEA25E70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have 3 email accounts and I want to set one of my contacts to one of = the other accounts - not the default account that Outlook is set to. Is = there a way to do this in Outlook 2007? I sometimes forget to change to = the account when writing an email and it doesn't reach the recipient = because they have their email setup to only receive email from people in = their address book. Thanks, Wyman...

In offline mode, need send/receive twice
I have a customer and he has a strange issue in outlook. He uses XP, Outlook2002 and exchange server. When he use "connect" mode, everything is OK. When he use "work offline" mode, he has a problem. After he create a new mail, click "send" button, this mail goto outbox.(It is normal process) Then he click "send/receive" button or F9, but this mail still in his outbox, no send out. He need to double click this mail to open again, click "send" button again. Then click "send/receive" button again, this time this mail can send out. So...

Outlook 2003 beta doesn't send body
I am getting the body of my message as a blank when using Outlook 2003 beta. Is this a known bug and is there a fix? Thanks, Jon There were a few bugs along those lines in the beta. Most were fixed for the "technical refresh" of the beta (do you have that?), but I think one was even there in that. As far as I know, all have been fixed in recent builds. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Jon" <davesmith2020@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3f3a5079_3@corp-news.newsgr...

pop3 server not starting
brand new domain setup. server2003, exchange 2003. everything appears to work very nicely. upon rebooting the server, the virtual pop3 server doesnt startup. in services, the pop3 service is set to automatic and claims to be started. but the server itself needs to be manually started through exchange system manager. any ideas? Any relevant events in Application Event log? jjd228@NOSPAMoptonline.net wrote: > brand new domain setup. server2003, exchange 2003. everything appears to > work very nicely. upon rebooting the server, the virtual pop3 server doesnt > startup. in services...

Email BenchMark for Exchange ?
how to measure the Exchange/Email Performance of a production platform ? I don't LoadSim is not a good option for production Exchange. -- br, martin http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/perfscalguide.mspx http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/e2k3perf.mspx http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/optimizestorage.mspx /Lasse "martin" <martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D207A8A6-3A95-4E25-851F-3F03D8DB004B@microsoft.com... > how to measure the Exchange/Email Pe...

delete old exchange server from AD
Exchange System Manager shows two servers - one of which no longer exists. Now I can't remove the old server, because it does not exist! (I get the error message shown below) Just to be clear: the old exchange server hardware is gone. I cannot uninstall the old exchange server because the hardware is gone. I can't connect to the old exchange server because the hardware is gone. My existing exchange server is still trying to replicate to the old exchange server which no longer exists. Presumably the information is held in Active Directory. How do I tell my Exchange server not...

Send mail to secondary email address
Hello, Is it possible to send an email to the secondary email address of a CRM contact? If a customer wants a email from us to his business and private mail address, we do not want to create two contacts for that. Instead we would like to enter the private as secondary email address (3 mail fields are available out of the box) and put that in the CC. The problem is, that the mailaddres is "parsed" to the contact, so the mail gets to the primary again. Is there a way to force CRM to send to the primary and cc to the secondary (or even ONLY to the secondary?) What else would the se...

user date
Hello: What table holds the user date? I need this table in order to create a calculated field in SmartList Builder. Thanks! chilofthe1980s The user date is not stored in the database. What are you trying to do? Regards, Brenner bklenzman@klenzmanconsulting.com "childothe1980s" wrote: > Hello: > > What table holds the user date? I need this table in order to create a > calculated field in SmartList Builder. > > Thanks! > > chilofthe1980s In SmartList Builder, I'm creating a SmartList that among other things will pull in only active employe...

Exactly WHEN did a user do year-end?
I'm trying to determine on what date a user did year-end... Does year-end closing actually create journal entries that would be in GL30000? For example, some systems credit all the expense accounts and debit retained earnings... OR, does GP just make 1 entry to Retained Earnings, and if so, what would be the DESCRIPTION of that transaction? (Again, I'm trying to determine on what date a user did year-end.) Go to Routines>Financial>Year End Closing and it will tell you when the last year end was done. If year end was done the only data that will be in the GL20000 will be c...

How to add sender email automatically in Outlook 2002
Please tell me how to send setup for all my sender email address can automatically put into my address book, for example like outlook express you can do that pretty easy. Right click on the senders address, select add to contacts. This is the only way in Outook 2002 and later. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Erick asked: | Please tell me how to send ...

Outlook + Norton Firewall then no outgoing Emails
Weird: Had Outlook 2k SR1, installed Norton Firewall then Norton System Works 2003. Everything worked fine for a while. Then eventually, I discovered an increasingly larger percentage of Emails never actually made it out of the outbox, even though the outbox said they were sent. KNowing the Norton Antivirus part of System works intercepted the outgoing E-Mail, scanned it, then sent it on its way, I eventually came to the realization that it must be that software. I uninstalled both the system works and firewall. Support from Norton was guesses non of which seemed relevent. Now it g...

Urgent
Dears,,, How - using Exchange 2003- to manage two mail domains like (xxx.msft) and (yyy.msft) Via the same exchange server ( I Have only one Server) Also, I want to make my server is only backup mailserver for the mailserver that are hosted on the ISP server, in which when a message delivered to mailserver , a backup of it (copy) will be sent to my Exchange server that is in my LAN, either just it arrives or make a schedule to download all these messages to my Local Exchange server so, all my users will be connected to the local Mailserver to get their mailbox messages. Thank U &g...

Biztalk Server Partner Edition
I cannot find Biztalk installer on the CRM installation disks. The CRM integration datasheet from Microsoft says that CRM will ships with BizTalk Server 2002 Partner Edition, including tools and documentation for creating customized integrations. I need to buid an integration with another application based on Biztalk Server, the client has CRM installed and doesn't want to buy a Biztalk Server licence. Thank you, Doru It does not come with CRM. It comes with CRM Integration. They would have to have the "professional" version of CRM (which includes integration). ...