Cannot get working password change functionality in OWA

I've got Password change button and set up SSL with SelfSSL tool from IIS 6.0 resource kit, tested SSL with SSL Diagnostic tool. SSL seems working: when I assigned it to complete Exchange web site it works fine https://testsrv/exchange
But when I click on Change Password buttonI am getting:
The page cannot be foun
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following

Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found
Internet Information Services (IIS

anonymous (74722)

password for command button?
Is there a way to code a command button in its on click event that will prompt the user to enter a password to perform the command button's operation? Thank you. -Debbie On Jan 4, 11:34 am, Debbie S. <Debb...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to code a command button in its on click event that will > prompt the user to enter a password to perform the command button's > operation? > > Thank you. > > -Debbie Yes, but you'll need to delve into VBA. Attach a click event to the button and in the code: Public Function Button1_Click() ...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

OWA jumping mouse

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Qrp Date functions

Getting the BCC field by default.

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

Getting rid of selection

Changing language

Adding a Macro to a VLookup Function
In Excel 2000 -- I would like to create a summary spreadsheet (sheet2). For each time that "Name" appears in sheet 1, row *, take information from the same row, but columns 2 and 6 and bring it over to sheet 2 in the designated area. I know that you need to do a "VLookup" function and I got that to work. I know that you also need a "Loop" statement, so that it will continue to perform the Vlookup and bring over the information for each time that the name appears. I don't know how to write the formula so that the VLookup and the Loop are combined. Examp...

Using INDIRECT within functions