Can you set the primary email address from outlook 2003?

We have parent company and a subsidiary which are served by out exchange
server (2003 Std.). There are two SMTP domains. Some employees do work for
both companies and it would be useful for them to have an schizophrenic
email presence (i.e., two email addresses, one with each company name).

Giving them a second email address associated with their mailbox is simple
enough. However, I do not know how to (allow *them* to) control the "from"
address on outbound mail. This can be some by changing the primary email
address using the exchange system manager. Is there an end-user way of doing
this with Outlook2003?

Thanks,

Steve

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 10:22:02 -0400, "Stephen M"
<smeier-spamless@primelink1.net> wrote:

>We have parent company and a subsidiary which are served by out exchange
>server (2003 Std.). There are two SMTP domains. Some employees do work for
>both companies and it would be useful for them to have an schizophrenic
>email presence (i.e., two email addresses, one with each company name).
>
>Giving them a second email address associated with their mailbox is simple
>enough. However, I do not know how to (allow *them* to) control the "from"
>address on outbound mail. This can be some by changing the primary email
>address using the exchange system manager. Is there an end-user way of doing
>this with Outlook2003?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Steve

Best way is to use choosefrom, from www.ivasoft.biz

0
mark7219 (5666)

Automatic Email Reply
I am going out of town and would like to have an automatic email replied to all emails that are sent to me. I know this can be done, but I just can not remember how to do it. Basically what it is, is when an email comes into my address my outlook will automatically send them an email back saying what ever I want it to. Can anyone help me????????????? Thank you What version of Outlook are you using? Note: this group does not support Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com...

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Address book updating...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work