Can we change the default outlook form?

Hi all,

We need to change our outlook contact form to the customized form.  Is there
a way to change outlook uses to use the customized contact form instead of
outlook default form?

exchange 2003 /outllok 2003/outlook 2007 envir.

thank you.

Hi,

Please find below the link - "Tutorial: Creating and distributing custom
forms with Outlook"

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA012106101033.aspx

Regards,

Vladimir Meloski

"ed" <ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> We need to change our outlook contact form to the customized form.  Is
> there
> a way to change outlook uses to use the customized contact form instead of
> outlook default form?
>
> exchange 2003 /outllok 2003/outlook 2007 envir.
>
> thank you.

0
Vladimir
1/5/2010 3:52:59 PM
Thank you for the link.

I still have several questions:

1) If I need to change every user's outlook default contact to use the new
customized form, which form library should I publish to? the contacts in the
outlook is on which form library? I do not think I need to publish form to
each user's outlook
contact folder.  Is there a way to publish and reflect to everyone's outlook
contact folder?

2) Is there a system wide change to select the new customized form when
posting instead of going to each user's outlook to change?

thank you!

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 17:16:01 -0800, ed <ed@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Thank you for the link.
>
>I still have several questions:
>
>1) If I need to change every user's outlook default contact to use the new
>customized form, which form library should I publish to? the contacts in the
>outlook is on which form library? I do not think I need to publish form to
>each user's outlook
>contact folder.  Is there a way to publish and reflect to everyone's outlook
>contact folder?

You can publish to the Organizational Forms Library. See
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/244591

>2) Is there a system wide change to select the new customized form when
>posting instead of going to each user's outlook to change?

Nope, not that I know of. You might ask the folks in the Outlook
groups though.

>thank you!
>

>"Vladimir Meloski" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please find below the link - "Tutorial: Creating and distributing custom
>> forms with Outlook"
>>
>> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA012106101033.aspx
>>
>> Regards,
>>

>> Vladimir Meloski
>>

>> "ed" <ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > We need to change our outlook contact form to the customized form.  Is
>> > there
>> > a way to change outlook uses to use the customized contact form instead of
>> > outlook default form?
>> >
>> > exchange 2003 /outllok 2003/outlook 2007 envir.
>> >
>> > thank you.
>>
>> .

0
Lanwench