can the administrator of the exchange server view all the emails?

XADM: How to Get Service Account Access to All Mailboxes in Exchange 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;262054

--
Jammyù�ٴ�
"creative" <creativebyte@hotmail.com> ���g��l��s�D

0
jammylo (214)
12/23/2004 7:18:17 AM
what if the emails is encrypted?

"Jammyù�ٴ�" <jammylo@ms4.hinet.net.NOSPAM> д���ʼ�
> XADM: How to Get Service Account Access to All Mailboxes in Exchange 2000
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;262054
>
> --
> Jammyù�ٴ�
> "creative" <creativebyte@hotmail.com> ���g��l��s�D
> :eTyns4K6EHA.796@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...

encrypted email is not support!!

--
:uZzkAlV6EHA.2572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> what if the emails is encrypted?
>

> "Jammyù�ٴ�" <jammylo@ms4.hinet.net.NOSPAM> д���ʼ�
> > XADM: How to Get Service Account Access to All Mailboxes in Exchange
2000
> > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;262054
> >
> > --
> > Jammyù�ٴ�
> > "creative" <creativebyte@hotmail.com> ���g��l��s�D
> > :eTyns4K6EHA.796@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...

0
jammylo (214)
12/24/2004 5:49:30 AM
"creative" <creativebyte@hotmail.com> wrote:

>what if the emails is encrypted?

If you don't have the key pair to decrypt the message, how could you
examine the message contents?

If you want (or need) to know the contents of messages (either to
enforce policy or to scan for viruses, then prohibit the use of
encryption. If encryption is necessary to secure the message contents
then do the encryption at the gateway, keep the message on the
gateway, and send a notification to the recipient that there's an
encrypted message for them at the URL in the message. Or you can look
into other solution (e.g. Voltage).

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reporting from Project Server

"View Image Slide Show"

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties