Can't receive mail from Internet after renaming AD account

I need your help regarding my problem. Say I created a user and given her a
firstnyme and lastname.  Her email address would be
firstnyme.lastname@domain.com based on our recipient update policy.  The next
day the account needs to be renamed because of a typo on the request.  So i
edited the account by renaming and edited her smtp address as well to
firstname.lastname@domain.com.  Everything seemed fine as her new name has
already reflected in the GAL.  However, several days later i received a
complaint that she can't receive email from outside our exchange organization
from her renamed email address.  We are using exchange 2003.  Thanks.

You should have left the old SMTP address, and add the new one on to the
account.
Anyway keep it mind, when you rename and e-mail account leave the old SMTP
address as an additional SMTP address, so if someone e-mails with old SMTP
address to this person she still can get the e-mails, you can have only one
Primary SMTP address, one at the time

So in your case, go back to properties of this account, and make sure there
is valid SMTP address in place, if not add one respectively,
When e-mail comes form outside, Exchange server will do and LDAP query to a
GC, and try to locate valid SMTP address on any e-mail enabled object,
If there is none, will generate user unknown back to the sender.

Cheers
Oz

Cheers
Oz

--
Best regards, Good Luck
Oz Ozugurlu

"NoyPi_Yongski" wrote:

> I need your help regarding my problem. Say I created a user and given her a
> firstnyme and lastname.  Her email address would be
> firstnyme.lastname@domain.com based on our recipient update policy.  The next
> day the account needs to be renamed because of a typo on the request.  So i
> edited the account by renaming and edited her smtp address as well to
> firstname.lastname@domain.com.  Everything seemed fine as her new name has
> already reflected in the GAL.  However, several days later i received a
> complaint that she can't receive email from outside our exchange organization
> from her renamed email address.  We are using exchange 2003.  Thanks.
0
oz952 (210)
4/26/2006 5:34:02 AM
Hi Oz,
Thanks for your response.  I'll keep your tip in mind.  I have renamed
accounts before and did the same procedure.  I just advise the user to inform
their external contacts of their new SMTP email address.  I am looking at the
email addresses tab of the user and there is one smtp address with th renamed
address as firstname.lastname@exchange.domain.com.  I just tried sending her
an email from a yahoo account and my email bounced back.
xxx.xx.xx.xx does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.
Giving up on xxx.xx.xx.xx.

I really don't know what is wrong

"oz@msexchange911.org" wrote:

> You should have left the old SMTP address, and add the new one on to the
> account.
> Anyway keep it mind, when you rename and e-mail account leave the old SMTP
> address as an additional SMTP address, so if someone e-mails with old SMTP
> address to this person she still can get the e-mails, you can have only one
> Primary SMTP address, one at the time
>
> So in your case, go back to properties of this account, and make sure there
> is valid SMTP address in place, if not add one respectively,
> When e-mail comes form outside, Exchange server will do and LDAP query to a
> GC, and try to locate valid SMTP address on any e-mail enabled object,
> If there is none, will generate user unknown back to the sender.
>

> Cheers
> Oz
>

> Cheers
> Oz
>
> --
> Best regards, Good Luck
> Oz Ozugurlu
> ____________________________
> MCSE 2003 M+,S+, CCNA
> Http://www.msexchange911.org
> Http://www.consultusa.us (Blog)
>

> "NoyPi_Yongski" wrote:
>
> > I need your help regarding my problem. Say I created a user and given her a
> > firstnyme and lastname.  Her email address would be
> > firstnyme.lastname@domain.com based on our recipient update policy.  The next
> > day the account needs to be renamed because of a typo on the request.  So i
> > edited the account by renaming and edited her smtp address as well to
> > firstname.lastname@domain.com.  Everything seemed fine as her new name has
> > already reflected in the GAL.  However, several days later i received a
> > complaint that she can't receive email from outside our exchange organization
> > from her renamed email address.  We are using exchange 2003.  Thanks.
Is that address (firstname.lastname@exchange.domain.com) correct? It does
not match your first post (firstname.lastname@domain.com) and could be the
source of this problem if it is not a typo.

Nue
"NoyPi_Yongski" <NoyPiYongski@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Oz,
> Thanks for your response.  I'll keep your tip in mind.  I have renamed
> accounts before and did the same procedure.  I just advise the user to
> inform
> their external contacts of their new SMTP email address.  I am looking at
> the
> email addresses tab of the user and there is one smtp address with th
> renamed
> address as firstname.lastname@exchange.domain.com.  I just tried sending
> her
> an email from a yahoo account and my email bounced back.
> xxx.xx.xx.xx does not like recipient.
> Remote host said: 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.
> Giving up on xxx.xx.xx.xx.
>
> I really don't know what is wrong
>

> "oz@msexchange911.org" wrote:
>
>> You should have left the old SMTP address, and add the new one on to the
>> account.
>> Anyway keep it mind, when you rename and e-mail account leave the old
>> SMTP
>> address as an additional SMTP address, so if someone e-mails with old
>> SMTP
>> address to this person she still can get the e-mails, you can have only
>> one
>> Primary SMTP address, one at the time
>>
>> So in your case, go back to properties of this account, and make sure
>> there
>> is valid SMTP address in place, if not add one respectively,
>> When e-mail comes form outside, Exchange server will do and LDAP query to
>> GC, and try to locate valid SMTP address on any e-mail enabled object,
>> If there is none, will generate user unknown back to the sender.
>>

>> Cheers
>> Oz
>>

>> Cheers
>> Oz
>>
>> --
>> Best regards, Good Luck
>> Oz Ozugurlu
>> ____________________________
>> MCSE 2003 M+,S+, CCNA
>> Http://www.msexchange911.org
>> Http://www.consultusa.us (Blog)
>>

>> "NoyPi_Yongski" wrote:
>>
>> > I need your help regarding my problem. Say I created a user and given
>> > her a
>> > firstnyme and lastname.  Her email address would be
>> > firstnyme.lastname@domain.com based on our recipient update policy.
>> > The next
>> > day the account needs to be renamed because of a typo on the request.
>> > So i
>> > edited the account by renaming and edited her smtp address as well to
>> > firstname.lastname@domain.com.  Everything seemed fine as her new name
>> > has
>> > already reflected in the GAL.  However, several days later i received a
>> > complaint that she can't receive email from outside our exchange
>> > organization
>> > from her renamed email address.  We are using exchange 2003.  Thanks.

0
imaneophyte (3004)
4/26/2006 1:04:30 PM
Do you have something between Exchange and the Internet (like firewall
or relay server)?

Could it be because of delivery restrictions (see
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316251/en-us )?

NoyPi_Yongski wrote:
> I need your help regarding my problem. Say I created a user and given her a
> firstnyme and lastname.  Her email address would be
> firstnyme.lastname@domain.com based on our recipient update policy.  The next
> day the account needs to be renamed because of a typo on the request.  So i
> edited the account by renaming and edited her smtp address as well to
> firstname.lastname@domain.com.  Everything seemed fine as her new name has
> already reflected in the GAL.  However, several days later i received a
> complaint that she can't receive email from outside our exchange organization
> from her renamed email address.  We are using exchange 2003.  Thanks.
--

Text from most Windows dialogs can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-INS.

Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org
Free Internet calling - www.skype.com
Free SQL database Firebird - full support for transaction control,
triggers, stored procedures, partial SQL-99 compliance
http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&s=1142758270:704186&page=what_is_interbase
0
kpalagin (1838)
4/26/2006 1:12:55 PM
Thanks for the responses.  Actually the
firstname.lastname@exchange.domain.com is common on all recipients on our
organization.  And all are able to receive mail from the internet.  It must
have been set up or resolved without exchange when seen on the internet.  It
is just after editing the smtp address on that particular account that it can
no longer receive mail from the internet.  Can anyone enlighten me on the
other attributes like cc mail and mailstop.  I've edited it as well when I
renamed the account.  Together with smtp and x400, these are all the mail
addresses on the email addresses tab of the object in AD.  I am really
puzzled by this issue as the user's renamed account has already reflected on
our address list.  The user can receive mail from inside the organization.
All indications point that all should go well but is not.  Appreciate all the
help.

"Kirill Palagin" wrote:

> Do you have something between Exchange and the Internet (like firewall
> or relay server)?
>
> Could it be because of delivery restrictions (see
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316251/en-us )?
>
> NoyPi_Yongski wrote:
> > I need your help regarding my problem. Say I created a user and given her a
> > firstnyme and lastname.  Her email address would be
> > firstnyme.lastname@domain.com based on our recipient update policy.  The next
> > day the account needs to be renamed because of a typo on the request.  So i
> > edited the account by renaming and edited her smtp address as well to
> > firstname.lastname@domain.com.  Everything seemed fine as her new name has
> > already reflected in the GAL.  However, several days later i received a
> > complaint that she can't receive email from outside our exchange organization
> > from her renamed email address.  We are using exchange 2003.  Thanks.
> --
>
> Text from most Windows dialogs can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-INS.
>
> Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org
> Free Internet calling - www.skype.com
> Free SQL database Firebird - full support for transaction control,
> triggers, stored procedures, partial SQL-99 compliance
> http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&s=1142758270:704186&page=what_is_interbase

Do you have firewall or relay server between Exchange and the Internet?

NoyPi_Yongski wrote:
> Thanks for the responses.  Actually the
> firstname.lastname@exchange.domain.com is common on all recipients on our
> organization.  And all are able to receive mail from the internet.  It must
> have been set up or resolved without exchange when seen on the internet.  It
> is just after editing the smtp address on that particular account that it can
> no longer receive mail from the internet.  Can anyone enlighten me on the
> other attributes like cc mail and mailstop.  I've edited it as well when I
> renamed the account.  Together with smtp and x400, these are all the mail
> addresses on the email addresses tab of the object in AD.  I am really
> puzzled by this issue as the user's renamed account has already reflected on
> our address list.  The user can receive mail from inside the organization.
> All indications point that all should go well but is not.  Appreciate all the
> help.
>
> "Kirill Palagin" wrote:
>
>> Do you have something between Exchange and the Internet (like firewall
>> or relay server)?
>>
>> Could it be because of delivery restrictions (see
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316251/en-us )?
>>
>> NoyPi_Yongski wrote:
>>> I need your help regarding my problem. Say I created a user and given her a
>>> firstnyme and lastname.  Her email address would be
>>> firstnyme.lastname@domain.com based on our recipient update policy.  The next
>>> day the account needs to be renamed because of a typo on the request.  So i
>>> edited the account by renaming and edited her smtp address as well to
>>> firstname.lastname@domain.com.  Everything seemed fine as her new name has
>>> already reflected in the GAL.  However, several days later i received a
>>> complaint that she can't receive email from outside our exchange organization
>>> from her renamed email address.  We are using exchange 2003.  Thanks.
>> --
>>
>> Text from most Windows dialogs can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-INS.
>>
>> Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org
>> Free Internet calling - www.skype.com
>> Free SQL database Firebird - full support for transaction control,
>> triggers, stored procedures, partial SQL-99 compliance
>> http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&s=1142758270:704186&page=what_is_interbase

--

Text from most Windows dialogs can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-INS.

Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org
Free Internet calling - www.skype.com
Free SQL database Firebird - full support for transaction control,
triggers, stored procedures, partial SQL-99 compliance
http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&s=1142758270:704186&page=what_is_interbase
0
kpalagin (1838)
4/26/2006 2:38:48 PM
Hi Kirill,

Had this one solved.  Our enterprise admins were trying out a new spam
filter with which you have to add new users to be able to receive mail from
the internet.  Thanks for all the posts.  Mabuhay!

"Kirill Palagin" wrote:

> Do you have firewall or relay server between Exchange and the Internet?
>
> NoyPi_Yongski wrote:
> > Thanks for the responses.  Actually the
> > firstname.lastname@exchange.domain.com is common on all recipients on our
> > organization.  And all are able to receive mail from the internet.  It must
> > have been set up or resolved without exchange when seen on the internet.  It
> > is just after editing the smtp address on that particular account that it can
> > no longer receive mail from the internet.  Can anyone enlighten me on the
> > other attributes like cc mail and mailstop.  I've edited it as well when I
> > renamed the account.  Together with smtp and x400, these are all the mail
> > addresses on the email addresses tab of the object in AD.  I am really
> > puzzled by this issue as the user's renamed account has already reflected on
> > our address list.  The user can receive mail from inside the organization.
> > All indications point that all should go well but is not.  Appreciate all the
> > help.
> >
> > "Kirill Palagin" wrote:
> >
> >> Do you have something between Exchange and the Internet (like firewall
> >> or relay server)?
> >>
> >> Could it be because of delivery restrictions (see
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316251/en-us )?

> >> --
> >>
> >> Text from most Windows dialogs can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-INS.
> >>
> >> Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org
> >> Free Internet calling - www.skype.com
> >> Free SQL database Firebird - full support for transaction control,
> >> triggers, stored procedures, partial SQL-99 compliance
> >> http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&s=1142758270:704186&page=what_is_interbase
> >>
> --
>
> Text from most Windows dialogs can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-INS.
>
> Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org
> Free Internet calling - www.skype.com
> Free SQL database Firebird - full support for transaction control,
> triggers, stored procedures, partial SQL-99 compliance
> http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&s=1142758270:704186&page=what_is_interbase

Problem with excluding an account from budget
I want to see my credit card payments (i.e., transfers to a credit accounts) as an expenses in Money reports. I know that I should exclude credit accounts from budget to achieve it, but it's impossible: - I'm going to Account Settings, and "Include this account in the budget planner" option is set - Trying to clear this option simply does nothing - it's still set and doesn't change. Is it possible that I've forgot something else to do before excluding an account from budget? If that's really your goal, the only sane way is to track them that way from t...

The mail is not automatically sent
We are sending a lot of mails daily from Microsoft CRM. The mails go out to the customers both manually and also automatically from workflows. Now I have created a new workflow which contains a mail. The mail has automatically been sent before but after I added a GUID to a serviceactivity (a link) in the mail the e-mail only appear as an activity so I manually have to click "Send" on the mail to make it go to the recipient. Does anyone have any idea why this happens and how I can solve it!? Hi Sailor, Can you provide me with more details? , you have added the Guid to the ema...

Mail format
If I attempt to send HTML mail, recipients outside our corporation receive the message in rich text format. Other doesn't have that problem. What settings should I check? ...

renamed account
I have a user who had to be renamed (married). After the account is renamed everything works fine but if I use Outlook 2003 to send the user an email. When I put in their new name in the TO field - their old name shows up in <carrots> in the TO field behind the new name. I have tried creating a new outlook profile. This happens in my test lab and my production network. I have Exchange 2003 SP1. Any ideas? Create her a new SMTP address and make it the primary. Keep her old one for about a month so people can get used to the new one. Or simply just change the display name fo...

sending mail to a cc domain...
I am trying to find out why my new exchange server 2003 install will not allow users to sent to an email address username@company.cc. Its like the exchange server does no about the cc domain. What NDR are you receiving back? Can you post it. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "tim" <tim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC3E5AD2-2556-4503-80AD-E44221F863C2@microsoft.com... >I am trying to find out why my new exchange server 2003 install will not > allow users to sent to an email address username@company.cc...

Adding functionalities to CRM Mobile
Hi, i want to know if its possible to add functionalities to the CRM Mobile. If i can add "pages" created by me to tha they can be viewed in mobiles. IS SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME? regards, pedro airo No, you cannot add new forms. You can fully customize existing ones. Dean "Airo" wrote: > Hi, i want to know if its possible to add functionalities to the CRM Mobile. > If i can add "pages" created by me to tha they can be viewed in mobiles. > > IS SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME? > > regards, pedro airo Tnkz for your response. Regards, Pedro Ai...

restrict amount received in Sales Trx Entry window
I would like to suggest for a way to restrict users from entering amount higher than the actual amount of invoice in the Sales Transaction Entry window. This will restrict the Amount Received field in the Sales Transaction Entry. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the m...

PO Return Distribution Accounts
Upgraded to GP 9.0 two months ago; have recently noticed that when doing a PO Return transaction (inventory w/credit) for an item that is in a Quantity Type = Returned, that the system will use our Inventory Offset account as the default "PURCH" distribution account; before the upgrade our Inventory Returns account was used. Is this an intended change or do we have a posting account setup issue? We have not made any changes to Posting Accounts, Class ID Accounts, etc. to my knowledge, this is the way it worked in prior versions (8, 7.5). It the PO return transaction takes...

opening .dat Accounts Receivable file in Great Plains for DOS
Hi There: We are trying to retrieve some information from a posted accounts receivable report... We think its in a .dat file but have no way of opening... This anyone know if this is possible... Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Sincerely, Carmine Carmine, Can you be a little more specific? What version of GP, what report, what information? Victoria "Carmine" <Carmine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:839CC67C-A4C7-4584-8119-C40F74960573@microsoft.com... Hi There: We are trying to retrieve some information from a posted accounts ...

Where is Read All Unread Mail ?
Using Outlook 2003, had to re-create my profile due to corruption. And now I no longer have a Folder title to display ALL UNREAD MAIL. Does this need to be created somehow, so that it will display all unread mail spread out in all the folders? if the folder is not in the search folders, right click on Search Folders and choose New. Its one of the predefined options. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by...

Deleting Accounts on Exchange 5.5
I would like to know how to delete accounts on exchange 5.5 with a NT domain in an automatically way. http://www.winnetmag.com/Article/ArticleID/39508/39508.html On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:24:25 -0700, Ana Mar´┐Ża Pacheco <ana_pacheco@provincial.com> wrote: >I would like to know how to delete accounts on exchange >5.5 with a NT domain in an automatically way. ...

E-mail not transferred outbox to sent item folder
Often I am experiencing a problem when I send an e-mail through Microsoft outlook stand alone desktop regardless with or without an attachment. The sent item does not move from the outbox folder to the sent item folder, even though the e-mail has been sent in most cases, I get a message through the send and receive dialog box stating "Reported error 0x80040109 unknown error 0x80040109". In some cases mail is sent normally and the items are transferred to sent item folder and don't get an error messages but it is more often I get the error message and the sent item stays...

Custom GL Account Categories
I have added several custom GL account categories. KB Article 872098 says that I should be able to add those account categories to my Financial statements, but I don't have a "menu bar" that includes the "Definition|Column" in the Advanced Financial Layout window. What am I missing? I don't own Frx or Crystal. Will I be able to add my custom categories without a more advanced report writer? What version of gp are you on? We are on 8.0 and after adding a custom account category I can go to the Advanced Financial Layout Window, select a row, change the type ...

Problems connecting to accounts
I am having problems downloading from most of my accounts. Some work but most do not, there is nothing I can do about this, is there? ...

how do i configure outlook to use my aol email account
jonbon wrote: <nothing> PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject Have a look here: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm the answer: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/services/online.htm which Google would have told you with 6.5 million hits in 0.43 secs. http://www.slipstick.com/addins/services/online.htm#aol -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-t...

Adding Captions on Pictures
How do I add a caption to a picture in Pub2003? I can do it in Word but can't find the option in Pub. I don't have 2003 but how about putting a text box below, above, or on the picture? -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in America! "David L" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEAFA901-6842-4409-B57D-4A2EB5BFFEC4@microsoft.com... > How do I add a caption to a picture in Pub2003? I can do it in Word but can't find the option in Pub. --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Check...

The e-Mail that wouldn't Die
ON Aug 12, 2005 I received an e-mail from a governmental website notifying me of an event. Each time Outlook 2003 checked my SBC mail server, it got the message again, and again, and again. I deleted the messages, and they just keep coming back. I deleted them all on friday. Today I had 389 of them. All from the same website, all dated 8/12/05. I figure the website's mailer is looking for some sort of confirmation of receipt from Outlook and not getting it. Any ideas on why this is and how to stop it? I've unsubscribed from the site, by the way... Do you have any Anti-virus or Fire...

Deleting e-mail attachments
How do I delete attachments from my e-mails in Windows Mail? It's real easy in Lotus Notes. Basically, you don't. One workaround is to click Reply, then resave the = message, but the headers will be changed. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Bernie " <bmpasternack@att.net> wrote in message = news:eA0hK9w8KHA.4600@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How do I delete attachments from my e-mails in Windows Mail? It's = real easy=20 > in Lotus Notes.=20 > You would have to save...

Unwanted Code Being Added to Form
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0085_01CAB57D.00862050 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Access 2007 sp2. I thought I seen it all. For some reason code was added to the OnClose of one of my forms that I = DID NOT put there! The code is a 1 liner using the NavigateTo command.(irrelevant I = believe). I recall testing using custom Navigation Panes about a year ago but = abandoned it. I recall having code in the OnClose of my form(s) that switched to a different Custom = Nav Pan...

How many recordset can be opened simultaneously for a MS-Access 2000 Database for adding /editing records
Hey Friends Can someone please suggest how many recordset can be opened simultaneously for a MS-Access 2000 for adding /editing records. I also want a comparison with MSDE for the same. Vikrant wrote: > Hey Friends > Can someone please suggest how many recordset can be opened > simultaneously for a MS-Access 2000 for adding /editing records. > I also want a comparison with MSDE for the same. Uhm... If I remember correctly that would be max. 20 connections. Successive CRecordset::Open(...) requests would fail. I don't know this parameter for MSDE. There's a limit in...

Renaming Organization #2
Is there a documented procedure of renaming the exchange organization and site name of Exchange 2003? Is it even possible? Thanks TagaR On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:50:02 -0800, "TagaR" <TagaR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a documented procedure of renaming the exchange organization and >site name of Exchange 2003? Is it even possible? > >Thanks >TagaR You really don't want to try and go near changing the org name. That way lies stress. There is no such thing as a "site" in E2K3 but you can change the name of the Administration Group i...

Outlook
I have two users on the network that are experiencing the same issue. They get new mail and the numbeer in () shows up by the outlook inbox indicating new mail but you can only see the new mail from OWA. I have setup the profiles on differant computers and the problem follows the profile. I have the same similar problem, only I do not get the number. >-----Original Message----- >I have two users on the network that are experiencing the >same issue. They get new mail and the numbeer in () >shows up by the outlook inbox indicating new mail but you >can only see th...

Changing view of a new mail message
If you are having problems with the view when composing new messages in Outlook and font is to large try this: Open new message, go to Tab that says format text, then on the menu on the top you will see a zoom button. Click on zoom button and decrease size of zoom. ...

Print Receivables Schedule Payments
How can I print the invoice (as in Transaction>>Sales>>TRansaction Entry) of an individual Schedule Payment in Receivables Management? I dont want to print the entire Schedule Invoice used, just a specific invoice (Tools>>Routines>>Sales>>Posted Schedule" Rico: Go to Inquiry>Sales>Transaction by Document or Transaction by Customer. You'll find the invoices in this inquiry window. Highlight the invoice you want print and click on the Document Number link to open the Receivables Transaction. You can print the invoice from there. Frank Hamelly...

Contact to Address Relationship adding new Address fields
The Contact Entity has a number of field attributes attached to it from the Address table like Address1_city. With CRM 3.0 can I add a new field to the Address table and get it to link to the contact like Address1_City? If so how would I do that? I don't want to have to add a field to the contact table and then map it to the address table because that will mean having two copies of the same data and having them keep each other in synch in an onchange event, if I can. Can I do what I want or do I have to take the second approach? Mike You can do this in a completely unsupported w...