can't open other users mailbox with "full" rights!

Hi,

i can't open another mailbox with my account and on the
other mailbox i have in Exchange advanced ==> mailbox
rights ==> full mailbox access ON!

why is that ?
thnx!
Phil.
0
anonymous (74722)

Explicit DENY on the ACL of the mailbox for either your account (or most
probably for one of the groups you belong to; domains admins, ...)

Could also be a problem in the ordering of the ACEs on the object

David.

"Phil." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> i can't open another mailbox with my account and on the
> other mailbox i have in Exchange advanced ==> mailbox
> rights ==> full mailbox access ON!
>
> why is that ?
> thnx!
> Phil.

Full screen application
Hello, I develop a mfc application. In my application, there are 1 picture at the center of my dialog box. But when I use (ShowWindow(WS_MAXIMISE)) my dialog box is in full screen but my picture is not at the center. I want to do a full screen application who allow to move my picture at the center when it is in full screen Thanks john.ambou@free.fr wrote: > Hello, > > I develop a mfc application. > In my application, there are 1 picture at the center of my dialog box. > But when I use (ShowWindow(WS_MAXIMISE)) my dialog box is in full > screen but my picture is not at...

How can I get access and full functionality of my Visio 2000 stenc
I have recently upgraded to Visio 2003 Standard form 2000. I am not able to convert and have full functionalitly of my 2000 version stencils and shapes. Please advise on how to resolve this challenge Rupert Balgobin what version of v2000 were you running (standard or pro)? Al "Rupert Balgobin" <Rupert Balgobin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EF2AE015-0AA5-4C1A-A161-32F31BDED7CE@microsoft.com... > I have recently upgraded to Visio 2003 Standard form 2000. I am not able to convert and have full functionalitly of my 2000 version stencils and shapes. > &...

Change "Full Name" order for all contacts
Is there a way to change the "Full Name" order for all existing contacts? Thanks, Shannon Not a good one. See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011477571033.aspx for an article by Outlook MVP Eric Legault on various ways to share Outlook data. You'll also find a list of third-party sharing tools and other information at http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Shannon" <Shannon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEB77CA1-F44D-4F8C-98C9-0CACF8080BE1@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to change t...

Can I send an automated %full email to all users
We just recently turned on storage limits in Exchange 2003. I have it set to send the warning email when their mailbox is 90% full. Is there anyway to send a monthly email that gives them an idea how full their box is? ...

Full Text Index
Hello We have Exchange 2000 and have implemeted full text index on our PF store and it works OK apart from you can't search a public folder *and* it's subfolders I was wondering if a) Can Exchange 2000 be made to do this without 3rd party software b) if not, what is the best 3rd part s/w available that could do this without requiring more than Outlook 2003 on client c) Does Exchange 2003 do this out of the box d) Or is it a part of SharePoint Thank Rob. 1.) Exchange does not allow for Deep Traversal searches on the MAPI Public Folder Tree: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx...

Administrator does not have permission for Full-Text Indexing in 2003
I recently installed a new Exchange 2003 server and can not get Full-Text Indexing to run. The domain administrator account (also listed as Exchange administrator "inherited" with full control) receives a "You do not have sufficient permissions" when trying to change the system utilization for full-text indexing. The 'create a full-text index' is greyed out. What's wrong? Thanks much for any advice whatever. Mark McWiggins 425-369-8286 (let ring) Please check to see if the symptoms/errors explained in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/295921 apply to you. An...

How to force special layout of File-as, Full Name and Company
When I enter a new business contact, "Johnny Rockets" for example, I want the Full Name, Company and File As to all show "Johnny Rockets" and not "Rockets, Johnny." Is there a way to cause that to happen without having to go back and adjust the items? Outlook 2007. vista. You can control it for new contacts - Tools, Options, Contact Options to set the file as format and the default name order. See http://www.slipstick.com/Tutorials/contacts/contacts.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &...

How do I grant the Administrator full mailbox access in Exchange 2
Hello, We are integrating our product with Exchange 2003. The product logs into Exchange via MAPI. We are getting a NO_ACCESS message when we try to create an Appointment inside the Calendar folder in any of the mailboxes that reside on the Exchange server. How can I grant the Administrator account full mailbox access such that when I log in to Exchange via MAPI using the Administrator user it will allow me to create Appointments in the Calendars of any user? I read this article to solve this issue and followed the instructions under the "Granting right to a mailboxes located wit...

Outlook express error
I am getting a periodic error message when I try to reply to various emails. The error that I am getting says "There is not enough memory" and then "Could not reply to email". When this happens, I also cannot click and drag the message into another folder. I cleaned out my "sent items" folder and my "deleted folder". When I re-boot the system, it solves the problem only temporarily. I cleaned out my "Temp" folder and all cookies as well, since I assumed that this was a problem with explorer. Nothing has worked. I currently have...

Always Show Full Menus doesn't
Outlook '07 (Office '07) in Win7 Home Premium x64. The Tools \ Customize option "Always show full menus" does not stick when I close and re-open Outlook. What do I need to check on to fix this? -- Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org Double ROT13 encoded for your protection "Rule one of playing it cool... only smile at her face." - Jeffrey Murdock, Coupling "The Girl With Two Breasts" ...

How to select full row of List Control when focus is on it.
I am using List Control.How do i select the first sel(Full row) default,when the focus is on the List Control.The sel is selected when we click through the mouse. Please help and guide me Regards Atul. "atul" <a_fund@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:cc80ab6.0401270518.4f0748bd@posting.google.com... > I am using List Control.How do i select the first sel(Full row) > default,when the focus is on the List Control.The sel is selected when > we click through the mouse. > Please help and guide me > Regards > Atul. Something along the lines of m_ListCtrl.SetE...

error "Disk full while accessing <file mane>" is getting
Platform - Windows 2003 Server, OleDB, VC 2005 Database - Oracle, Microsoft Access Hi, I have developed multithread application. Each worker thread uses CFile to access file placed on remote machine. Sometime program report error like "Disk full while accessing <File name>" or "An unknown error occurred while accessing <File Name>". Can anyone tell me why my program is getting such exception? Vijay Singh EDISPHERE Software Could it be you are opening the file exclusively in a different thread. Or Could the disk actually be full? Or Maybe ...

Charting a full year without zeros
Help! I want to chart results for the coming year where the data feeds in month-by-month. The problem is that the chart pluges to zero for the future months. How do I terminate the data at the current point (January to September) without having to reset the data ranges every month? Thanks -- Brisbane Rob ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Brisbane Rob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25096 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=470385 Rob - Set up a dynamic chart, using dynam...

Converting Microsoft Office 2003 Trial into a full version
I have bought a Sony Vaio PCG-GRT360ZG notebook with installed Microsoft Office 2003. I registered Microsoft Office 2003 trial version. Now I am trying to convert it into a full version. Unfortunately I am getting message that my product key (from Certificate of Authenticity) is invalid. My trial version expires in Jan 2005. What should I do ? My product key from Certificate of Authenticity label is : J8FHJ-Q6BJM-G6PVD-FWM2B-PW6J8. Thank you very much Peter. ...

why do semi-transparent autoshapes print in full color?
I am creating a sales flyer and like to have soft washes of color behind the products, but when I set the transparency to 70% in an autoshape it still prints at 0%. Any advice? Celeste wrote: > I am creating a sales flyer and like to have soft washes of color behind the > products, but when I set the transparency to 70% in an autoshape it still > prints at 0%. Any advice? If you're using Publisher 2003, export a high-resolution PNG file of each page and print that. If your using 2007 Microsoft Publisher, use the PDF converter add-in to convert to PDF and print that. --...

Currency displayed as full text
When writing checks, I would like to have Excel recognize the text version of the currency amount automatically (example, $6,100.00 to display as "Six thousand one hundred dollars". Kim, have a look here, http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Kim" <Kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EDA2D3D6-7916-49B3-8B9E-81CF3245CA97@micros...

Printing full details in Month view?
How can I print the full subjects of appointments in Month view in Calendar? (Outlook 2007 running under Vista, fully patched). They are truncated to one line onscreen and in the printed version. My other machine has Outlook 2003 under Vista Home Premium and it truncates subjects onscreen but prints out the full subject line in month view, on the same kind of printer. I'm tearing my hair out but can't find how to fix the first system. TIA Randomiser;117641 Wrote: > How can I print the full subjects of appointments in Month view in > Calendar? > (Outl...

Enable Full Text Search
I'm trying to install the 2008 Adventure works databases (from : http://msftdbprodsamples.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=34032) and I get the message: AdventureWorks2008 OLTP requires Full-Text Search which is not available for the instance you selected. The "SQL Full-text Daemon Launcher" service for this instance must be running. I'm running a current SQL Server 2008 developer edition and can't find the Full-Text search anywhere in the installer, or in Management Studio. Hi Jay, When installing, on the page where you selec...

Recurring Problems with Links with Full Path Names
I have two workbooks, both of which are in the same directory, one referencing cells in the other. The dependent workbook (the one containing the reference to the source workbook) displays a #VALUE! error. The formula in the cell is: =IF(Budget_Date="none",0,DSUM('N:\Corporate\Finance\Project_Financial_Reports\1_2005_Reports\QB_Budget.xls'!Project_Direct_Expenses,Project_ID,Revenue_Criteria)) (Note the fully qualified path.) If I remove the path name, the #ERROR! goes away and the correct value is shown. The new formula in the cell is: =IF(Budget_Date="none",...

Names of workbooks
One thing that drives me crazy is that I want to work on files at home, but when I bring them from the office to home and work on them, when I get back to the office, the full path names of the sheets I've worked on are saved. For example, if I have a workbook Houston.xls, and I refer to cells in the another file called Scorecard.xls, all references are to the full paths, and I have to spend time deleting all the full pathnames that were valid at home to the full path at work (on a server naturally, so the path names are really long. This is in Excel '97 (ancient I know, but the co...

Why can I only view my spreadsheet in full screen
I try to open some Excel 2000 worksheets I've created or someone else e-mails to me and and all I get is a blank gray screen. But, if I view it in full screen or print preview I can see the spreadsheet with the data. I tried closing the spreadsheet and re-opening it, but it still comes up the same. What could be causing this? Open one of the files, hit Window-->Arrange from the menu, then just hit OK. Does that help? ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "gloria81101" <gloria81101@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22959F9A-2AD8-4883-B8F...

Full path possible to be seen?
Where to set Excell so the Excell window and file that I am working with shows the full path (full path.xls) of where the folders are in the upper left hand side line of the window? Paste these into the Thisworkbook module Private Sub Workbook_Open() ActiveWindow.Caption = ActiveWorkbook.FullName End Sub Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) Application.Caption = "" End Sub Alternative..................... If you just want to toggle on/off............... Sub CaptionToggle() ' toggles title bar between document name and full path If ActiveWindow.Captio...

Remotely viewing event log without full access to server
Hi, I'd like to know if it is at all possible to allow a domain user to access the event log on a remote server (say server 2003 standard or 2008 R2) but not have the ability to log into the server itself. For example, to allow someone to monitor the server logs but not allow them to make any changes to the server itself. Much appreciated. "Mehdis" <Mehdis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2A2906B-1A4D-4019-ABBE-30D2604792C9@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I'd like to know if it is at all possible to allow a domain user to acce...

Need full menus
I have a new installation of Outlook 2002 in XP MCE. How do I get outlook to give me full menus instead of the abbreviated ones with arrows at the bottom? Jeff View | Toolbars | CUstomize | OPtions --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "Jeff" <jeff@naol.com> wrote in message = news:OWW9FnjxGHA.3788@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >...

email OL2003 contains full header on Win7
Since running a clean install of Win7 32 and reinstalling office 2003 some emails are arriving in plain text with full header info in the body of the email message. Not certain but, this may also be related to office 2003 updates failing to run since being reinstalled. Or it could be caused by antivirus scanning incoming email. AVG is known to cause issues such as this. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@li...