Can't move mailboxes between servers: MAPI 1.0 ID no: 80040111-0286-00000000

How do I move mailboxes between servers? When I try from ESM right
clicking on the mailbox and going through the wizard I get this error:

<summary isWarning="false" errorCode="0xc1050000">
   The information store could not be opened. The logon to the Microsoft
Exchange Server computer failed. MAPI 1.0 ID no: 80040111-0286-00000000
- <details>

Anyone have any ideas?
0
johnbrahy (9)

Do you have Exchange 2003 or Exchange 2000?
Your Global Catalog was recently installed? Did you move the Exchange Server
from Organization Unit in Active Directory? Please, send me information about
versions and the last operations in your schema.
Txs
--
Gustavo Del Grosso
Laboratorios Andrómaco

"John Brahy" wrote:

> How do I move mailboxes between servers? When I try from ESM right
> clicking on the mailbox and going through the wizard I get this error:
>
> <summary isWarning="false" errorCode="0xc1050000">
>    The information store could not be opened. The logon to the Microsoft
> Exchange Server computer failed. MAPI 1.0 ID no: 80040111-0286-00000000
> - <details>
>
> Anyone have any ideas?

Old Users in a single mailbox
Hi all, I have had a request to forward all emails directed to old employees to a single central folder that could be administered easily.. i am thinking this is possible with exchange, but dont know how to achieve it. I imagine i should have to create a new mailbox that admins can add to their Outlook folder list, and then somehow make a list of all incoming email to the server to certian addresses to be forwarded here.. any ideas guys? thanks! Add all the email aliases to a single mailbox. Not very elegant but it should work. Nue "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.c...

Exchange Server 5.5 #6
I have an old exchange server 5.5 that I need to start up to retrieve some old emails. How can I start this server up without interfearing with my new email server? I tried starting the processes up with the server disconnected from the network but they will not start up. Any suggestion on how I can get back into this old email server. Thanks! Will was the server removed from your site/org? if so, it should be OK to bring it up... "Will" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb401c4ac74$529ea910$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have an old exchan...

CRM 3.0 Reports Link Not working
I installed CRM on one server and the Database on another. Everything seems to work fine except for the Reports Link listed in the workplace. This is the error I get: ERROR An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator. I wish it was that simple, but I am the administrator. In the event log on the CRM Server I see nothing. On the SQL box the only strange thing I see is a 18456 Event for the user NT Authority\Anonymous Logon coming from the CRM servers IP. HELP!!!! A well known issue. Here is a hint from one of the older postings here: Have you loo...

Looking for a consultant Expert on Exchange server
We are looking for a consultant who has extensive knowledge on Exchange 2003 and DNS Server configuratin can visit our loaction in here in DC. thanks Sunu On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 13:26:02 -0700, Sunu <Sunu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We are looking for a consultant who has extensive knowledge on Exchange 2003 >and DNS Server configuratin can visit our loaction in here in DC. > >thanks >Sunu You pay my air fare from London and put me up in the Hilton and I'm there, otherwise you would probably want to contact somewhere slightly more local! DC area, hit me offl...

How Long Can Release 1.2 Still Be Purchased?
Hi, I know that support for 1.2 ends at the end of October, 2006. But does anyone know when purchases and sale (and the capability of getting registration keys) of release 1.2 ends? We work with a 3rd party ISV and their product won't be ready for 3.0 for quite a few more months and I am trying to figure out our response to clients who need this add-on and want CRM. Thanks. Alan ...

Getting a cell reference to move laterally instead of vertically?
I have data that is sorted in columns, but the data I want to graph is a cross section of this data and therefore it comes from one row across several columns. I'm trying sort my graph/equation data in a column, however. Is there a way to get the equation cell references to move across a row even while the cell is descending a column? You can do it on a range using the TRANSPOSE function (array entered), or you may want to take a look at the OFFSET function, which takes a row and column argument. Use the ROW() function to generate the column argument and you will be able to copy...

GP 8.0 Analytical Accounting Co. Activation running too long
I have just installed AA for a client. The "Inital Install" went ok. I did the "Company Install" for each company (4 of them) which went ok. On the "Activate Analytial Accounting", the 1st 3 companies took about 15 mins. each. The 4th, and largest, company has been running overnight. What would cause this to still be running (no one is in the company)? If I stop the "Activate" process, can I just restart it? ...

DPM 2010 RC - EUR Issues - Error ID 3123
I have been presented with the following situation: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Servers OS: 2008 R2 Clients: Vista, Windows 7 Existing DPM: 2010 RC PROBLEM: Unfortunately the network was recovering from a forced-removal of the previous DPM 2007 SP1 Server. The Server was simply removed from the network without de-installation. DPM 2010 RC was subsequently installed and appeared to be working correctly except for EUR (End user Recovery). According to the admin the EUR AD wizard was run successfully. Users are not able to view previo...

Netscape Communicator 7.1 export to Outlook 2003
I am trying to import messages and address book from Netscape Communicator 7.1 and following the instructions in KB article 242008 but the import for Outlook Express 6 does not 'like' the file location of the Communicator files Does anyone have any insights/suggestions on how I can accomplish this switch-over The ultimate goal is to get it all to Outlook 2003 and the KB indicates having to import to OE first "Karl" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52F8FC11-A15B-4B9D-83E6-EC2BB5AA71F8@microsoft.com... > I am trying to import messages an...

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS MLM PROGRAM(turn $3.7 in to 1,434,892.8 by e-gold)
It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. Hello every body , Im Behrooz Farhangirad , After so much seeking and asking about a good MLM program that not to be a fraud , guaranteed earnings, low investment with a high and fast payments , pay with e-gold , free and simple join and some other services for free such as advertising ,.... I m be glad to introduce one of them , I joined to this program two weeks ago, and i have got a good result ,you can see my earning bill if you want ,contact me. I strongly recommend you to join , follow me: 1) You should open an e-gold account for...

Moving tasks order
Hi everyone, I´m doing an uptade in a project, but since the tasks sequence is going to change, i would like to be able, to change de order (ID number) so that the gantt chart stays more visibles and less confused, but i still want to preserve the baseline dates. My problem is that i would like to delete a summary task, and drag all the sub-tasks to a new place, but it seems that project don´t let me do it...the last sub-task is not moving, and i have tried to do outdent and indent, without any result. Is it possible to do what i want? If i`m being confuse, here is ...

online price server
When Upgrading my portfolio prices I have started to receive the message <yellow!> your last call encountered an error 01/02/2004 10.29 <Red!> Money was unable to connect to online prices server. Please check your internet connection and tery the operation again. I have changed nothing for months. And as i have a BB connection I am confused as to how I can work out what is wrong. I am running Money 2004. Many thanks, Phil In microsoft.public.money, Phil E wrote: >When Upgrading my portfolio prices I have started to receive the message > ><yellow!> your last ...

How do I tell if my Exchange 5.5 server is running the Enterprise
How do I tell if my Exchange 5.5 server is running the Enterprise Edition? Thanks, TNA in the application event log, each time the IS starts up, there will be an event generated - 1216 denotes Standard Edition...1217 denotes Enterprise Edition... "TNA" <TNA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0359A466-C4BA-4FAF-AAA2-24C1F9ACA899@microsoft.com... > How do I tell if my Exchange 5.5 server is running the Enterprise Edition? > > Thanks, > TNA ...

auto track outlook mails in crm 4.0
Hi all, In order to auto track outlook emails in crm 4.0, I have done followings but it does not working, can anyone help me pls?. Thanks. CRM-> Settings -> Adminstration -> Users Select the specific user and under the general tab (which whould be the default tab shown) there is a section called E-Mail Access Configuration. Select the incoming to: Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook. If you would like CRM to send email outgoing, you can do so under the outgoing property but for my setup, we leave it at None. Now, go into the dropdown option in Outlook Outlook -> CRM -> Opt...

Exchange 2000 question regarding one AD object with 2 mailboxes
Help please. Exchange 2000 AD 2003. We have a mailbox for our Support desk. This mailbox is called supportdesk. So the AD object is also called supportdesk. We need to change the name to helpdesk. Prior to doing this we want to advertise the new name to all staff. Is there a way we can make the new AD object called helpdesk and then assign the old supportcenter mailbox to it before deleting the existing supportdesk mailbox . I.e create new account with mailbox called helpdesk and also have mailbox called supportdesk assigned to it as well. So if mail goes to supportdesk mailbox...

Strange 5.2.1 error
Greets, Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003. I have a public folder that is e-mail enabled, that certain users send to. Everything works fine, except for one user, who gets a 5.2.1 error when she sends to that public folder. I have obtained the Hot Fix referenced in 870585, but that did not fix it. Further, I have verified that every group that she is a member, the Exchange Enterprise Servers group has read perms to. I have cross-referenced group memberships comparing users who CAN send to the folder with her perms, and narrowed it down to possible groups. I am going to remove he...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 videos on channel9.msdn.com
As we get closer to an RTM of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 we have started to put together some screencasts talking about the technology. If there's something you would like to see discussed in a screencast let us know. http://channel9.msdn.com/Showpost.aspx?postid=361020 http://channel9.msdn.com/Showpost.aspx?postid=364853 ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft Dynamics ISV Architect Evangelist http://blogs.msdn.com/usisvde ...

Upgrade WSS2.0 to WSS3.0
As a part of EPM2003 to EPM2007 Upgrade process, I have recently upgraded WSS2.0 SP2 to WSS3.0. Upgrade went perfectly fine and the whole data was migrated to the WSS3.0 environment. There's just one error that I ran into i.e. I am getting the message “One or more field types are not installed properly. Go to the list settings page to delete these fields”, for the Issue and Risks Lists, displayed onto the home page, in all the SharePoint sites. This message goes away if I edit the view and save it without changing it. I need to fix this issue for about 6000 Sites. Please...

Too few parameters. Expected 1.
I have a couple of complex queries that use a date parameter from a field on a form. These two queries are included in a union query, and a summary query (qryFeeSummaryAllTypesAsOfDate below) is produced using the union query. The two detail queries are the only ones that contain the date parameter. I understand that when queries are run in VBA they need special coding to avoid the "Too few parameters" error, and I am getting this error message. In the code below I attempted to add the needed code regarding the form parameter, but I'm getting "Error 3265 - Item not...

mail will not move from outbox
I set up Outlook this morning and thoght I had done everything correct, but my email will not move from outbox. I guess I missed something in the setup. Please HELP -- wfw Any error messages when you send and receive? Are you pressing F9 or send and receive button? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE...

#5.7.1 Permission Error
I have a multifunction KonicaMinolta bizhub 7222 device wired to the domain. I set the scanner up so that it sends the scans as emails via our SMTP Exchange 2003 server. The email goes through fine when it is send to users who can receive outside email (everyone; authenticated users is unchecked). However I get a 5.7.1 Permission error when delivering the email to those users who are limited to receiving emails within the domain. the Konica device does not autheticate on the domain , however I have created a user account in AD and Exchange. How can I allow everyone in my domain to receive t...

Installation of LCS 2005 SP1 in a 64 bits server running OS 2003 R
Two situations: First: With .NET Framework 2.0 & 3.0 install, the LCS installation does not report any errors, but the LCS console is blank. The workaround stated in kb926921 does not work in this case. Also, the live communications tab for the user configuration does not show up either. The LCS start after a reboot but still the same condition and I'm not able to configure the service. Second: Without .NET Framework installed got the following message and the installation failed: Product: MSFT Office Live Communications Server 2005 - - Error 1935. An error occurred during the ...

unable to connect to server of IMAP email account
I have several machines on a simple Home LAN. I have no microsoft exchange. I have recently moved from Netscape 7.1 to Outlook 2003. I have several email accounts. All are working fine except my IMAP account (myname@netscape.net). I think that I have set up the IMAP email account with the same values used within Netscape 7.1. Yet, when I try to collect mail from it, I get the messages: Task 'Netscape: Folder:Inbox Check for new mail.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook is unable to download folder Inbox from the IMAP e-mail server for account Netscape. Error: Unable to co...

CRM 3.0 Support
I would like to know from Microsoft CRM support what modes of data input into CRM do not void Microsoft CRM support. There are 3 that I think are OK: 1) Put data into the CDF staging database and use the CRM Data Migration Wizard to move the data into CRM 2) Use the CRM SDK web services to insert data into CRM 3) Use Scribe to insert data into CRM (I assume Scribe uses the CRM SDK) One that I think voids support is 1) Inserting data directly into the CRM database using SQL Insert statements, BCP, select into, or bulk inserts. Can someone from Microsoft CRM support confirm this? Thanks!...

GP 7.0 move to new server
Thanks to some customizations (Agora) to our Great Plains 7.0, we are in a holding pattern upgrading to GP 9.0, but recently our server started falling ill. I need to move our installation from our old server to a new server ASAP. Is there any documentation how to accomplish this. from my understanding i need to: a) Install GP and customizations on new server b) Create identically named companies on the new GP install c) Make backups from the old server d) Restore backups to new server Some of the big questions I have is "is this just it"? How about users and their security pr...