Can't logon to OWA with particular username while mine is working fine #2

Hallo,

I use OWA at home and it's working fine. When I want to logon with a
particular username and password I can't login.
The option on exchange for OWA is enabled. When I want to login I get the
following error:
"The page cannot be displayed"
HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer
Thanx in advance

Outline Levels -- Tab not working.
New computer, reloaded Word 3, now tab doesn't indent to next level in outline. Help! I am not sure what Word 3 is, but in most versions, in the AutoCorrect dialog>AutoFormat As You Type tab, check the box for "Set left- and first-indent with tabs and backspaces" -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "CindySue" <CindySue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A04FA9A3-512E-446F-A12E-DB13E33D217E@microsoft.com... >...

Linking 2 workbooks
What is the formula/procedure to link an entry in a Source workbook to an identified name in another workbook? Example: Sam makes numerous donations over time that are entered into the main spreadsheet. Entry of a given donation should automatically appear as a separate entry in his own identified workbook. ...

Workflow status active, but not working
Hello, I have an opportunity that triggered a (sales process )workflow rule on creation. When I look at the the sales process in the opportunity it shows that it's active. When I move from sales stage from eg 20% to 50% none of the workflow activities are kicked off for the 50%. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, can you create a new test opportunity and see if it has the same problem ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Loreeta" <Loreeta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B072F8E1-6DBA...

2 different Deleted Items folders??
Decided to try Outlook after years with OE. Set up email and news accounts. Imported messages from OE. When I open Outlook, show Folders, I see Outlook Today - [Personal Folders], Deleted Items, Inbox, etc. I emptied the Deleted Items folder. Then, View, Goto, News, show Folders, I see Outlook Newsreader, Local Folders, then most of the same folders that I see under Personal Folders in the Outlook window, including another Deleted Items folder, and this one isn't empty. Where did I go wrong? Al The Outlook Newsreader is actually Outlook Express which maintains its own folder...

MS Money small business for Canada #2
Hi, I would like to purchase MS Money small business to handle my company accountings. I am located in Canada and was wondering how flexible this product is to be customized for Canadian Tax system and payroll rules. Regards, Alex In microsoft.public.money, Alex wrote: > > >I would like to purchase MS Money small business to handle my company >accountings. I am located in Canada and was wondering how flexible this >product is to be customized for Canadian Tax system and payroll rules. The last such product was Money 2000. Today only Standard is available for Canada. Th...

get number of monday, tuesday,... between 2 dates
Hi, how can I get number of monday, tuesday,... between 2 dates? Thanks, Racsus (Racsus@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > Hi, how can I get number of monday, tuesday,... between 2 dates? DECLARE @offset int, @day varchar(10) SELECT @day = 'Tuesday' SELECT @offset = CASE @day WHEN 'Monday' THEN 1 WHEN 'Tuesday' THEN 2 WHEN 'Mittwoch' THEN 3 WHEN 'Thursday' THEN 4 WHEN 'Friday' THEN 5 ...

MSPOS 2.0
To change the behavior of the screen's min/max buttons one must enable it through the POS View. Need to be able to set this in Manager View also for non-POS machines without having to hack the database. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.m...

Auto Format #2
Can't find Auto Format, did excel 2007 decide not to have this function, is there a similiar function to be used instead of autoformat? Hi Ness! If you want to select a formatting for your table select Format as Table in the Home Tab of the Ribbon. I believe that is the replacement for the Auto Format command in the previous versions of Microsoft Excel. Hope this Helps! -- Chester C. Coronel Junior BSIT Student University of Asia and the Pacific, Philippines Read the StudentEmpowered Blog!http://msforums.ph/blogs/chestercoronel "Ness" wrote: > Can't find Auto F...

Programmatically "elevate" my app for a particular task.
Hi there! I developed a MFC/VC++ 6.0 program that has to run at startup. It monitors some Services which I also developed, giving the user information on how they are running, and letting him or her start/stop this Services. The problem is that to start/stop a service I have to invoke ::OpenService with SERVICE_START | SERVICE_QUERY_STATUS access: If I run the program as administrator (elevated), then this works; but if I run it the standard way, then the function returns "access denied". I wouldn't mind to check the app so that it would always run as administrator; but th...

"To: contains a phrase" filter does not work for outgoing emails
I have created filter specifying a phrase from the TO: field of an email. Such emails should be placed in a folder. This does not work for emails sent from my outlook. How to place an outgoing email in a specific folder based on the TO: field? O. Ondrej Sevecek <ondra at my_surname dot com> wrote: > I have created filter specifying a phrase from the TO: field of an > email. Such emails should be placed in a folder. This does not work > for emails sent from my outlook. > How to place an outgoing email in a specific folder based on the TO: > field? Use the "wit...

Unable to send emails #2
My mail server is not sending out emails. When I perform an NSLookup on the server's IP address I get an UNKNOWN for the server name. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks "TPSchaefer" <TPSchaefer@hotmail.com> wrote: >My mail server is not sending out emails. When I perform an NSLookup on the >server's IP address I get an UNKNOWN for the server name. > >Any ideas would be appreciated. Fix your DNS or your network connection to your DNS. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm I have...

XML ASP.NET 2.o Issue
Hi, I have the following code and I'm using News.xsl to read the XML file - Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load '---------------------------------------------------------------------------- THIS PAST (myXml.Document) IS NOT WORKING IN ASP.NET 2.0 '---------------------------------------------------------------------------- myXml.Document = getXML(nSource.SelectedItem.Value) End Sub Function getXML(ByVal sourceFile As String) Dim myRequest As System.Net.WebRequest = System.Net.WebRequest....

ms pos 1.2 weird word jumble
Store Operations Manager was not working, so I did a repair install. After the repair, the wrong phrases were in the wrong spot. For example, instead of cancel it says "category code" and instead of file it says "Filter:" Does anyone has an idea how to fix this? I took a screenshot of the home screen so you can see the weirdness for yourself: http://picasaweb.google.com/MissVoldemort/Weird#5349426894521446370 ------------------------------------- ##-----------------------------------------------## Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/ Tax and Account...

OWA Anchor Tags Down Work in Premium / Rich
Has anyone found a fix for this: If you click on a link in an email that is an html anchor / bookmark tag to another spot in the email, OWA Premium reloads the webpage without jumping down the anchor spot. But if you use Basic mode (or another browser like Firefox), it doesn't reload the page, it simply jumps down to the spot like it's supposed to. anyone know how to get this work correctly in premium? The property of the link in Premium / Rich shows this: ...202006.EML/#num10 but in OWA basic it looks like this: ...202006.EML/?cmd=Open#num7 I tried copying the url used by ba...

Outlook 2003 Suggest Names feature stops working
Hello I've run into a problem with one of our Outlook 2003 installations. On this particular PC (XP SP2), the Suggest Names feature has spontaneously "forgotten" all of the email addresses in it's cache. It's like all of the email addresses are somehow deleted. The feature is still turned on in Tools, Options, Email Options, Adv Email Options. And any email addresses the user puts in after this problem occurs are remembered, but Outlook doesn't remember any from the day before or earlier. The user hasn't been mucking around with his settings, and this has hap...

emails sent from work
I sent emails from work to home address yet the messages are not in my inbox. Why not? do I have to set up somehow? "dummy" <dummy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32256DDD-4E7B-48F7-AF7A-2D2080B94BFB@microsoft.com > I sent emails from work to home address yet the messages are not in > my inbox. Why not? do I have to set up somehow? Inbox where? ...

Xml validation against xsd #2

Rule to delete junk mail does not always work
I have created a rule to delete any mail which contain certain characters or words. This appears to work sometimes but some of the mail containing these words still gets through (usually finish up in the Junk mail folder). When I run the rule on the Junk Mail folder these emails get deleted! So the rule would seem to be ok. Any idea why the rule does not always work? Al PE <pitsofearth@msn.com> wrote: > I have created a rule to delete any mail which contain certain > characters or words. This appears to work sometimes but some of the > mail containing these words ...

Missing Recipients #2
We are running Exchange Server 2003 on Windows Server 2003 with all of the service packs for both. Recently we noticed that when users sent email sometimes the recipients would appar blank. The recipients were present when the email was sent and they also received the message, however when we look in sent items or the recipient pulls up the message in their inbox it will just display a blank field in the To field. I am certain that they are not using the BCC field and it happens to multiple users so it's not specific to somebody's computer. What is causing this issue? ...

Multiplication error #2
I noticed that Excel 2003 calculates: 7.5*1.2=8.7 when the correct answer is 9.0. It did this as part of a formula where the 1.2 answer came from calculating another set of numbers. When I asked Excel to calculate this answer by simply inputting those two numbers the correct answer of 9.0 came out. Does anyone have an answer as to why it does that?! Hmmm.... 8.7. Well, 7.5+1.2=8.7. Are you sure there's not a plus sign in there? ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "DeeJay" <DeeJay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72EA8922-F5BA-486...

Auto Assigning Categories #2
Hello does any one know if this is possible: Can I bulk assign categories to transactions that have already been imported into money from my bank. Is there a way to assign one transaction then have Money update all similar transactions with my the new category assignment. Also will money remember the new category assignment and auto assign all similar future transactions? -- Joe In microsoft.public.money, Joe Robison wrote: >Hello does any one know if this is possible: Can I bulk assign categories to >transactions that have already been imported into money from my bank. I...

dynamic named range #2
thank-you, as usual, top notch! E -- ExcelMonke ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ExcelMonkey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=522 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26678 ...

sorting text in 2 columns by likeness
I have 2 columns of text with number values associated with them. Amy 21 Amanda 12 Bill 12 Amy 18 Chris 32 Bill 23 Kathy 8 Chris 12 Kim 15 Curtis 32 Todd 23 Katrhy 21 Todd 5 I need to be able to sort these like this Amanda 12 Amy 21 Amy 18 Bill 12 Bill 23 Chris 32 Chris ...

heading #2
Hi, How to use a certain row to be as a header on each page when printing? thanks Assuming pre-XL2007: File | page Setup | open the Sheet Tab | specify which rows (and/or columns) are to be printed on each page. You CANNOT do this from PrintPreview best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Khalil handal" <khhandal@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OqHuYqJQIHA.5976@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, > How to use a certain row to be as a header on each page when printing? > thanks > > ...

Printing an A5 booklet 2 up on A4 paper
Sorry for what is a long story but hopefully, "what I am trying to do and why I cant do it", will be clear enough by the time you get to the end. This really is a simple requirement that was easy to do and worked fine in every version of Publisher prior to 2007! I am printing a booklet that is basically, an A5 page folded in half containing 28 pages. The printer it is sent to is a HP8550 with duplex. The page setup is set correctly as Booklet, 10.5cm x 14.85cm prints 4 pages per piece of A5 paper and it prints it in the correct order, paginated etc. The problem started when...