Can't email new Public folders after moving from exch 2k to exch 2k3

All of the public folders created in exch 2k still work normally, any new
public folder made in exch 2k3 won't let you email them regardless of the
smtp address.  I've made sure that all of the anonymous permissions are
correct.  It just sends a rejected by server error.  Any ideas?

me1 (409)

MS Outlook Add-in/software
Hi. Anyone know a Add-in/software tool which "read through" all emails and catch sender emails, names & telephone numbers? (It should be reading the email signature and the purpose is to store these data in Excel, csv or Access). ...

Trouble sending email ERROR 554???????
Any Help Please! I can't send emails but all other Windows Live and internet connections are fine. The error is ERROR 554 Domain Relaying Denied I can't send a question through Windows support system, can not type in the additional info box therefor all required fields are not completed message blocks my submit On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 08:00:01 -0700, Valhalla wrote: > Any Help Please! I can't send emails but all other Windows Live and internet > connections are fine. The error is ERROR 554 Domain Relaying Denied > > I can't send a question through Wi...

Spam getting passed junk email filter
I have 5 copies of Outlook 2003 in corp. enviroment and they were doing a great job filtering out spam and then last we it was like the filter was turned off, but it is still set on high, any suggestions? adam@bruceoakley.com ...

Email Routed to Wrong Person
We're using Exchange 2003 Enterprise. I've got a user who sends an email to JohnsonCD@company.com - an internal user in our domain. But this email gets sent to someone in our parent company with address JohnsonCJ@parentcompany.com. In viewing Message Tracking, this particular message shows up like it's addressed to JohnsonCJ@parentcompany.com the whole way through to the parent company's relay server. Also, in looking in the Sent Items of the person who originated the email on my side, it shows that it was sent to JohnsonCJ@parentcompany.com. This is where it gets wierd. The ...

Multiple reply-to email addresses in one account

Email Accounts Disappeared
I had a system hang yesterday and when I rebooted, 3 of my email accounts on Windows Live Mail have disappeared. I have 3 Windows Live mailboxes (which all disappeared) and one mailbox from another provider (which remains). Do I have to reinstall all of the mailboxes again? Is there something I should do to prevent this problem from occurring again? Thanks in advance. I have been using WLM for a long time in XP and visita and never had this problem before. It happens to my new Windows 7 home premium computer. All my 5 accounts and all stored folders and messages disappeared. I...

Mail-enabled Public Folders
I have been asked to setup a "fix it" account for the building maintenance crew. I thought public folders would be the way to go on this. Basically, what I need is to have the email appear as 'read' to all users of this folder after someone has already read it. Currently, the email appears unread to everyone regardless of who's opened it. I just need it to appear as read mail to Joe if Steve has already opened it. That way Joe will know that Steve is already working on the issue. Make sense? Thanks! You will need to create some subfolders such as...in progr...

Internal SMTP addresses on emails sent
Hi, just a quick question.. i have this situation: All my users have 2 SMTP addresses on the recipient policy. 1- domain.local (the internal domain name) 2- domain.com (the external smtp name, primary as default) When a user sends mail to internal users all are resolved with the 1st address When a user sends mail to an external user is uses as reply-to the 2nd address. Now, when a user sends a mixed email (some internal, some external users) and an external users makes a "reply to all" the internal addresses will bounce because they are listed as @domain.local and that is not...

A rule that places a new email in a sub Folder doesnt get displayed
Create a folder; Create a rule that moves new mails to that folder; Happy as larry. When a new mail arrives, outlook shows a blue numeric value next to the folder to indicate unread messages. However, if you add another folder to the folder created above, ie a sub folder and create a rule to move new email, you have to have the tree fully extended to be informed of a new email. Is there a way to see if an new email has been sent to a sub folder without having the tree list expanded? Cheers Phil What version of Outlook and what Service Pack level? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outloo...

Outlook 2003 send non-English to Junk folder?
I have tried using Tools, and there is no option that I can find to send all non-English messages to the junk folder Is there a way to do this? TIA - John John, you wrote on Tue, 07 Oct 2008 10:11:02 -0700: > I have tried using Tools, and there is no option that I can > find to send all non-English messages to the junk folder Outlook's Junk-E-Mail option does not have such an option. The existing options you find under Tools | Options | Settings | Junk-E-Mail -- Best Regards Christian Goeller MVP - MS Outlook http://www.outlookfaq.net ...

how do i access ny outlook email from my home computer
we have a new email address at work through outlook 2003. we dont need to enter the email address and sign in now. I am new to it and i want to read emails on my pc at home. How can this be done? Ask your IT manager at the workplace. There can be many ways that it is accessed and there are many variables. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "colin" <colin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D...

Restrict internal/extrenal - sending and receiving
Hello Lets see if this is possible. As a business requirement my Director has asked me if it is possible to restrict internal/external - sending/receiving - emails for a group of users during 9:00am till 12:00pm. Rules 1. Users who belong to this group should be able to open outlook. 2. Users who belong to this group can create emails. 3. Users who belong to this group cannot receive internal or external emails 4. Users who belong to this group cannot send internal or external emails. 5. After 12:00pm all emails which were created (Internal/External) should be deleivered. So far i am g...

Error Opening Forms After adding New Field
I added a new field in the opportunity Schema, Published it. I then added it to the opportunity form. Now when I try to open any lead, contact, account or opportunity form I get the "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator" error. Full message is Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 1 Date: 16/09/2005 Time: 11:37:37 User: N/A Computer: HPCRM1 Description: MSCRM Application Error Report -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error ...

CRM Email Router #2
Hi, All ! I have some problems with CRM3.0 (latest beta) and the Email Router. The Exchange Server and the CRM Server (+SQL 2005) are on different machines within the same domain. CRM Email Router installs the service as "localsystem" by default. When Trying to send a Mail to a crm-enabled user (rule deployed), I receive an Error in the event log for the CRM Email Router: HTTP Request unauthorized. OK, No I changed the owner of the Service to "Domain Administrator" and gave this user access to the Exchange Email Account for CRM forwarding. I also switched off the p...

HTML Emails Not Using Default Font
I'm using O2003. I have all my fonts composing, reading, replying/forwarding to be Tahoma 10. Sometimes when I get a message and reply, it defaults to Times New Roman 10. I then need to change it back to Tahoma. Can I change this so it always defaults to Tahoma 10 all the time. In the past I didn't think this could be done, but wanted to ask if maybe it was now possible. Thank you. Shawn ...

Coping email accounts from another harddrive
I am trying to copy my email accounts from an old hard drive set up for ME to my new computor running XP where do I find the account files. Can I relocate all my email data to a folder of my choice so I can find them in the future. ...

Outlook add-in that captures contacts from email, web page and documents and adds them to outlook address book
AddressGrabber Standard is an Outlook add-in that captures names, addresses, email, phone,fax etc. from emails, web pages and documents and adds contacts to your outlook addressbook with a single click http://bit.ly/c2BXrb ...

How can I disable outgoing email being sent as attachments?
When I send email I am being told from the person receiving it that it has been sent as an attachment that they have to open to read. How do I disable that feature? JERMAINE <JERMAINE @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I send email I am being told from the person receiving it that > it has been sent as an attachment that they have to open to read. How > do I disable that feature? Try sending your message in plain text. -- Brian Tillman ...

Attachments Folder
Hi, Can anyone tell me where MSCRM saves attachments? Thank you Hi Raja Attachments are stored within the MSCRM database in the Annotationbase table. Regards Dan "Raja Sekhar" wrote: > Hi, > Can anyone tell me where MSCRM saves attachments? > > Thank you > > > Hi Dan, Thanks for your reply. I see that MSCRM saving the email in the Activity table with 138 activitytypecode and saving attached filename in the ActivityMimeAttachment table. I want to know in which folder MSCRM saving the attached filename? Thank you, Raja "Dan Quinton" <Da...

Exch 2003
I have multiple Exchange 2003 servers setup in FE/BE config. The FE servers have STMP connectors. When mail goes through the FE and sits waiting for delivery (for one reason or another) it generates a queue based on the destination domain. If the destination domain doesn't exist the queues grow as well as the number of queues in this state. An exmaple is the case with NDR's for SPAM. My question is how to clear multiple queues? I know that some people will point me at "recipient filtering" and the "tar pit" functionality. However that only solves the postma...

Track email whitout a valid contact person in CRM
When I track an email to CRM and there is no contact person in CRM. Then the email is still tracked but the user is not aware of, that the system could'nt find a contact person. The email is tracked to the CRM but with a read alert on the email, saying that it could'nt find the senders email. This information would be nice to see in outlook, so the user is aware about to create the contact in the CRM. Is it possible to get an alert when there is no contact person ? Is it possible to get the system to ask if you want to create a new contact person when the senders email is not...

My Inbox has become a sub-folder
I'm using Outlook 5.02 on Mac OS 9.2.2. The problem is I seem to have somehow moved my inbox into anothe folder so it has become a subfolder. It still seems to recieve mail correctly but all the same I would lik to move it back to its original location at the top of the folder list Is there a way to do this? Dragging the folder doesn't seem to do anything now that its withi another folder! There doesn't seem to be a way for me to move the inbox back out of th folder so does anyone know if I could create a new inbox folder th same as the original? --------------------------------...

Public folder replication queue.
I've a situation where there are two exchange servers and all the Public folders are set for replication between them. However often the one of the two servers remains off or unavailable on network. Because of this I see messages stuck in the queue. If the queue grow very large, what will happen. So far I've not seen any performance problem, but wondering whether this queue is using memory or it is on disk (if so where). What if I purge the queue and later use backup data to populate store on 2nd server. Would that work? I know I shouldn't have that server as replica, but I ...

Email problem #7
I have been using Outlook 2002 for email for quite some time. Recently, some of my incoming email is coming through as a text attachment instead of the usual email. (The email arrives and I then have to click on the attachment in order to read what the person sent me) Each time, the sender says they sent the email in the normal manner. This only happens with three of my contacts but it is a new issue. If I check my email over the internet instead of through Outoook, the email comes through in the normal way. Hope this makes sense and hope soeone knows how to stop it as it is mo...

Hacked email account
How can I get my hacked email account closed when I can't get in it, and the hacker has changed my security question answer? Since you didn't give much to go on, the best I can tell you is contact your ISP and talk to them. "klgraham6363" <klgraham6363@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30C7FE97-9768-495A-83B2-87310936A3B6@microsoft.com... > How can I get my hacked email account closed when I can't get in it, and > the > hacker has changed my security question answer? -- Roy Smith Windows 7 Professional You posted...