Can't Create New Email Account in Exchange 2003

Hi all,

I'm running SBS 2003 with exchange 2003 server. Originally, I had 15 license
user. I purchase and added MS MBL SBS 2003 5 CAL ADDON USER to the server.
Which would give me 5 extra users & mailboxes
I'm trying to add a new user, but the email account is not being added. I
can ad the user name, but when I'm done adding user no mailbox got created.

Please Help, thanks in advance.

Ed
0
Ed4190 (308)

Try sending an email to the users SMTP address.  Exchange sometimes does not
create the mailbox until a user logs in or an email is sent to the mailbox.

"Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I'm running SBS 2003 with exchange 2003 server. Originally, I had 15
license
> user. I purchase and added MS MBL SBS 2003 5 CAL ADDON USER to the server.
> Which would give me 5 extra users & mailboxes
> I'm trying to add a new user, but the email account is not being added. I
> can ad the user name, but when I'm done adding user no mailbox got
created.

> Please Help, thanks in advance.
>
> Ed

0
nemx02 (111)

Steps in Exchange 2000 to change domain name?
We have an existing domain name (company.com). We have decided to change our name to newcompany.com. Right now the users are user@company.com and we want it to be user@newcompany.com. What do I need to do to change that in Exchange? I have made the necessary DNS changes (or so I believe). Thank you!!! Douglas Just add newcompany.com to your recipient policy & make it the default...best not to remove your existing company.com addresses as it may help during the transition to let users receive mail for both addresses. See http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html for help. ; ...

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

New to excel

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Invalid Account on the Security Tab
I deleted an account from AD, and it was listed under the security tab of my server (in ESM), to have full mailbox rights to the information store. I tried removing the inherited permissions, and removing the acct. The I set the inherited permissions back, and the invalid acct. comes back. Does anyone know how I can remove this invalid acct. from the security tab? Thanks. Remove it from the top-level where it was granted permissions. When you set inherited permissions and the account comes back, that means that that account has been granted permissions at a higher level. If you'v...

invalid email address

New Implementation

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Having problem with spoofing email