Can't create a new user with a mail box automatically with Active Dir #2

I have 2003 server with Active Directory and Exchange
installed. When i click Create -> "User" and reach the
dialog to create an Exchange mail box, the "Mailbox
Store" drop down list is empty. Which has the effect that
the "Next" button is disabled and I can't create a
mailbox attached to that account. Where can I find that
setting or what should I do?

Thanks in advance

/Mac

0
anonymous (74722)

Check and make sure the account you are using to create the new users has
at least Exchange View-Only administrator in Exchange System Manager.

Right-click on either the organization or the administrative group and
click Delegate Control - then set the account you are using as at least an
Exchange View-only admin.

That should do it.

Thanks,
Richard Roddy
Microsoft Exchange Support

--------------------
>From: "MAC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
>Sender: "MAC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
>Subject: Can't create a new user with a mail box automatically with Active
Dir
>Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:28:33 -0800
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.exchange.admin
>

>I have 2003 server with Active Directory and Exchange
>installed. When i click Create -> "User" and reach the
>dialog to create an Exchange mail box, the "Mailbox
>Store" drop down list is empty. Which has the effect that
>the "Next" button is disabled and I can't create a
>mailbox attached to that account. Where can I find that
>setting or what should I do?
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>/Mac

0