Can i let 1(one) person see the adress lists

Hi all

(I really hope you can help me on this)
I have one user who needs to control who is on the lists on the exchange
server. I have hide the users who is on the lists from the domain users
becausethey change the users and cause trouble. Is there any way that i can
give this one user access to still view who is on the lists and
control/add/delete if she needs to.Please, please tell me this is possible
as it would make my life MUCH easier

Thanks eveyone

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:43:00 +0200, "MSExchange2003Student"
<exchangestudent@newsgroups.com> wrote:

>Hi all
>
>(I really hope you can help me on this)
>I have one user who needs to control who is on the lists on the exchange
>server. I have hide the users who is on the lists from the domain users
>becausethey change the users and cause trouble. Is there any way that i can
>give this one user access to still view who is on the lists and
>control/add/delete if she needs to.Please, please tell me this is possible
>as it would make my life MUCH easier
>
>Thanks eveyone

Follow this by Bill Boswell:
http://searchexchange.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid43_gci1119764,00.html
The other users shouldn't be able to play around with things so you
might actually have a problem that shouldn't exist.
0
mark7219 (5666)

no one has ever seen this or knows how to fix it?
Ok this is a strange one I will see if I can explain it properly. Audit trail PMTRX0000056 posted 1/5/05 for two transactions (batch was set as recurring): Vendor DocId Amount RGI001 010405E 40.60 FIL001 202087 27.80 Audit trail PMCHK0000051 posted 1/6/05 to pay for the transactions above. Audit trail PMTRX0000063 posted 1/6/05 after checks were printed for the exact same vendor and doc id but for $0.00. Now PM30200 does not have the original transactions from audit trail 56 and PM30300 does not have the distribution information e...

Can convert a simple name and address file in EXCEL into WORD?
I have an Excel spreadsheet of names and addresses. How do I convert it into a WORD document? Or can it not be done? Hi just use copy and paste -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Joel" <Joel@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2282B386-1FE5-47DB-9B8E-4474FF76B9E3@microsoft.com... > I have an Excel spreadsheet of names and addresses. How do I convert it into > a WORD document? Or can it not be done? ...

Printing four copies on one sheet
Hi, I have a document in A4. I would like to print out four copies of this document, their size reduced four times, on one A4 sheet of paper. My Canon iP4200 offers this option but will only print out one reduced copy, whatever option I choose. I cannot find Publisher to do the job. Selecting everything and manually reducing the document will not reduce the fonts, which remain at their original size. I would then have to enter each text box and manually choose a smaller font size, which is a real pain. Any idea? Thanks. Sam The font issue can be overcome by selecting AutoFit Text in t...

Pull information from one worksheet to another
I have information on many worksheets that are tied to if then formulaes. So, I may have 30 rows of information but only 5 fit the criteria. This would be the same for about 10 sheets in one workbook. What I want is for the pieces of information that fit the criteria to be pulled from each of the worksheets into one final worksheet. It kinda sorta depends on how complicated your "criteria" is........probably would be better to do your filtering on each sheet and then just linking in those specific cells........ =IF(SHEET5!A1>0,SHEET5!A1,"") Or better yet, if th...

Replacing multiple data from one worksheet to another?
Ok lets try and explain what I want to do :confused: I have a worksheet with some publication data in. Column A has th email address in so JohnSmith@hotmail.com may show up 10 times becaus he has 10 publications. In another worksheet (in the same file) I have a key of email addresse and Staff ID numbers. So JohnSmith@hotmail.com has a staff ID of 2468 What I need to do is replace the email address in the publication worksheet with the Staff ID numbers in the key worksheet. Any help greatly appreciated?? : -- Simon ----------------------------------------------------------------------...

How do I build an index without entering one word at a time
In Word 2003, you could create a file with two columns, one with the word in the text that was going to be marked and the other with the index word. Thus you might have 'voting' and 'parliament' under the index word 'democracy'. and this is what you would put in the second column. This facility seems to be missing from Word 2007. I cannot find it in Help at all. Has it been lost or is there still some way of merging a column file with the text to be indexed and marking up in this way? The function still operates the same way, except for how you get the...

Personal.xls locked for editing
Hi I get "Personal.xls locked for editing by '.' " for users opening Excel. Can anyone advise where this file is and who could have it locked ? thanks Wayne It should be in your XLStart folder (use windows|find/search to look for it). And maybe it's this (from Debra Dalgleish's site): http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#ReadOnly or http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#AlreadyOpen wayne wrote: > > Hi > I get "Personal.xls locked for editing by '.' " for users > opening Excel. Can anyone advise where this file is and > w...

How can I use XML in Excel 2003 Student edition?
Hi AFAIK you can't as this feature is not available in this version -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "jim22" <jim22@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:400833B7-601B-48F0-85AC-49A165CBEF8F@microsoft.com... > ...

List Control Images
I have looked all around, and still can't see why this doesn't work. I want to simply insert an image in a column of my list control. I can't seem to get my image past the first subitem, even if I use the LVITEM structure. It will display the images denoted fromthe image list, bu only in the first column. Also when I use SetImageList for my control, The first image ion the list always appears before any text I insert in the first column. If I comment out the SetImageList function, no image appears (duh). Any ideas....TIA b This article describes a CListCtrl extensi...

CRM 4.0 mail merge recipients list is blank?
I am using CRM 4.0 and it is a big improvement on 3.0. I'm having trouble with the mail merge though in that I select a recipient from the contacts list, click on mail merge and select an organisation template (any of these). I check the data fields and these are tiicked, but when I click OK and get the Mail Merge Recipients window, the list is blank and when I complete the merge, none of the fields are populated? Please help. We are experiencing the same issue, but it is not consistent. My user was working fine, then it stopped working, then it worked, and now it is failing. We h...

2003 not listing expenses
2003 lists bill, etc in the separate categories, but show 0$ when I look at total expenses. I have listed my payments as bills. How do I get them to appear under expenses? How about you giving us some clue where in the application you are seeing all this? Your language is incredibly imprecise and non-specific and this makes it very difficult to help you. "lists bills, etc., in the separate categories" This is some report? Register view? Bills and Deposits? Budget Planner??? "listed my payments as bills" This is in Bills and Deposits? Register transaction entries? Wh...

Drop Down list will not choose Yes in protected 2007 form
Using Word 2007 with legacy tools for drop down form field. Only one user has the problem which is - can not choose Yes from the drop down field. He sends me the document and I have no problem. The document is on his desktop. The problem is with his PC, but I don't know what else to check. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you! -- 2007 Newbie ...

Can't send my emails
My Op Sys is Vista with windows mail 6.0.6 for Vista and att.net email address. Incoming Mail Server POP3 - ipostoffice.att.net, port 465. Outgoing Mail Server SMTP - imailhost.att.net, Port 995. The SSL boxes are each checked. I have been using these settings for a couple of years. Today I connected through a new wireless site and downloaded my email without any problem but none of my responses will go out. When I click on send I get the following message: 'The server you are counnected to is using a Security Certificate that could not be verified. The Certificates CN ...

Where can I manually modify or add historical exchange rates
I am trying to update month end currencies prices (mannualy) so I can generate a Performance Report that will compare market position on december 31st (for example) with specific stock prices and currency rates with stock prices and currency rates on july 31st. I can not find a place where I can modify historical exchange rates. It only gives me the option to input current rates. I own Money 2004 Deluxe ...

Can't delete email
I have Outlook Express 6.0. I can't delete any email from any folder. Please help!!! Roesbud1019 wrote: > I have Outlook Express 6.0. I can't delete any email from any folder. Please > help!!! Not an Outlook issue, the topic of this newsgroup. Ask in a newsgroup that discusses Outlook EXPRESS. ...

I just deleted an excel file I need. Can I get it back? Thanks!
I just deleted an excel file I need. Can I get it back? Thanks! is it in your recycle bin? "DebbieT" <DebbieT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BD426FF-C959-4918-8343-95ABDCAA7C96@microsoft.com... >I just deleted an excel file I need. Can I get it back? Thanks! ...

Can you change your Microsoft word setting for a turabian paper?
Can you change your Microsoft word setting for a turabian paper? From the Style list in the Citations & Bibliography section of the References tab of the Ribbon you can select the Turabian style. -- Hope this helps. but do not ask me any more about it as my formal education was long before the advent of computers. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "LC" <LC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85B7934A...

Can Office 2007 Professional be loaded on a net book?
I have heard that Office 2007 cannot be loaded on a net book. Is this true? When I tried to down load the 60 day free trial. I am asked to initialize it. When I try I am asked to insert CD #1 and reinstall Outlook. After the time invested in the down load, I have heard told that Out look cannont be down loaded to a net book. Is this true and does anyone have a solution? Thanks Scott Office can be installed on any PC which meets the hardware / o/s requirements Are you downloading from the internet or trying to activate any preinstalled Trial? "ScottQ"...

Import Multiple files into separate sheets based on list
I have a list of file names in sheet1 of a workbook. I am trying to figure out how to use a macro to go down the list and for each one, add a new sheet, import the file, and rename the tab to the name from the list, then move to next cell in sheet1 until all the files have been imported. Can anyone give me a hand? My results keep trying to take the cell down on the each newly added page. On Sep 20, 11:46 am, mma40 <maria.as...@bellsouth.com> wrote: > I have a list of file names in sheet1 of a workbook. I am trying to > figure out how to use a macro to go down the list and for...

graph one minus graph 2
Hi, I need to deduct 2 graohs from each other in excel. The sets of data used to create the graph have different x values so I can't just deduct them from each other and because they have been collected from a research project they have no regularity to create a function or trendline. Is there anyway to create this at all? ther are more than a thousand values so this can't be done by hand. Any help would be appreciated It sounds like your chances of success are limited, but you could try to use worksheet formulas or a VB routine to produce interpolated results at various point...

CRM Migration from One Business Unit to Other 12-25-03
Hi, We have a MS CRM Server with MSDN Subscribtion Licenses for testing, during that we imported some of OutLook Contacts and some other records are created in CRM Server . After Testing we decided that we will purchase CRM Licenses, but what i want to know is that can import this records(Leads, Accounts and Contacts) in New Ms CRM Server installation with our company Business Unit Licenses? Thanks in advance. Mushtaq ...

can not send emails #3
My outlook is receiving emails fine but the sending is not working. I have the smtp set to 25. Setting SMTP to port 25 may or may not be correct, who is your ISP or email provider (if different from your ISP)? Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX www.kvoa.com -- KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. Live at Hot Licks - www.badnewsbluesband.comcom "Alethea OToole" <Alethea OToole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AEB4ECD7-2C03-43B4-960C-E4F54403500D@microsoft.com... > My outlook is receiving emails fine but the sending ...

FBI FORENSICS CAN FIND DELETED FILES xxxaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
begin 644 261dfrq1j.txt M66]U)W)E(&EN(%-E<FEO=7,@5')O=6)L92 M($ET)W,@82!0<F]V96X@1F%C M="$-"@T*1D))($9/4D5.4TE#4R!#04X@1DE.1"!$14Q%5$5$($9)3$53#0H- M"E1(15)%($%212!42$E.1U,@3TX@64]54B!#3TU0551%4@T*5$A!5"!93U4@ M5$A/54=(5"!93U4@1$5,151%1"X-"@T*(2$A(4)55"!42$59($%212!35$E, M3"!42$5212$A(0T*#0I#;&EC:R!H97)E(&9O<B!D971A:6QS(&]N('1H92!% M5DE$14Y#12!%3$E-24Y!5$]2#0H-"D-L96%R('EO=7(@8V]M<'5T97(@;V8@ M:6YC<FEM:6YA=&EN9R!F:6QE<PT*=&AA="!Y;W4@8V%N;F]T(&1E;&5T92X- M"@T*=W=W+G...

custom format or formula?? a tough one
have cols of data (one would be percent change) where I would divide. I want all of the cells to display right aligned. I also want to change the "division by zero" result to be changed to a "-", and centered. I can do it when I want a dollar sign or no sign...with an if statment to change the div by zero and the accounting format. I want to it to occur on the percent columns as well, and can't figure out how...the "-" never comes out centered. I think I just need a custom format but can't seem to get it. Please help! .. ...

Create two entries in a table with one entry in a form.
I have a database that is going to be used to track the movement of parts through the material handling group. This group receives parts in from the warehouse (Which adds the received qty to the material handler's inventory), upon request they release parts to the repair department (which deducts the qty from the material handler's inventory). When the repair department has complete the repair of a part it is then sent back to the material handling department who in turn sends the parts to the repack department to be packed and ready for shipment. When the repair center has completed ...