Calendar used to plan meeings won't work after Aug 1?

When I am planning a meeting and add the people to my schedule tab I can see
their schedules to assist in planning meetings....as it should be.  The
problem is that I can only see their schedules up to Aug 1.  For a month now
all schedules after Aug 1 turn to the slash lines indicating no calendar
info.  This is for everyone in the office...not just a few.  This also
happens from all computers in our office when viewing other's
calendars...nothing after Aug. 1.  Our IT guys have been trying to figure
this out but haven't been successful.  Any ideas?

Thanks

0
no1 (201)

Outlook 2003 Calendar Import
I copy my companies public folder calendar up to my Mailbox all appointments an stuff inside intact, then I export it as a Comma Separated Values (Windows) file. Then when it is imported into my personal calendar in Outlook 2003, some of the appointments that had lots of information in the notes box at the bottom do not have that information. I have the import replace duplicates when it is imported. I did some testing and noticed if I deleted some of the data in the notes box when re-exported and imported it would have the notes but the formatting would be gone. Is there a size limi...

WLM Email pop-up notification not working on start up
Hi, Ever since I updated WLM this summer, my Email pop-up notification stopped working ONLY at the start up of my PC. (Before the update it did work.) any other times, it does notifys me though. I don't know why this is happening. I made sure by re-setting all the setting and are correct on WLM. Could anyone help me on this issue? Thank you! ...

project server 2007
Hi there, I connect to project server 2007 with my ms project 200 pro with manually controlling connection state and during logging in I deselect "load summary resource assignments". Then I open my previously baselined project. I go to resource usage view to see my resources baselinework hours. I see them for each assignment but not in summary. The total baseline work is not summed up for each week for instance, this field is empty. I understand this resource might have other tasks on other projects that are not baselined yet but I open the project without these other ...

A Complete multithreaded console program that is using several app domains
Hi! Here I have a console program that is creating 5 app domain running an exe in each one. Now assume that I want to run 5 exe files called Foo.exe. If I instead only created one app domain and started 5 threads running the Foo.exe in each thread which solution od these two would be the best choice ? I would say that using 5 app domain running an exe in each would be th ebest solution. Do you agree with me ? using System; using System.Threading; public class MyApp { private int sleepTime = 1000; private AppDomain appDom; private Thread appThrd; p...

Problem getting search function to work on report
Can anyone help with this? I have the same function on another database but I cant get it to work on this one.. I wanted to be able to basically search jobs and create a report based on a part or full postcode, so for example if you have postcodes 12345 12987 98789 94840 and enter 12 it would bring up 12345 and 12987 in the report... This is the way I did it. I created a form with an uncontrolled text box on it say form1 textbox1, i then created a query picking out from the main table the fields I want it to pick up on job no, name, address, postcode. Under the criteria of postcode I put ...

How to use system speaker for new mail notification
How do i make Outlook 2000 use the system speaker for new mail notifications? We don't have external speakers and have heard other machines doing it.... ...

creating an Excel chart using a map of a country?
How can I create an Excel chart using an image of a country? I would like to color states depending on certain results. Thanks! ...

Why I Can't use my document
I had save a document and now I can not work in it anymore and in anyother publisher saved documents, why that? What happens when you try? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Julie" <Julie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F1BF475-99F1-4621-B66E-8641C37FBF5A@microsoft.com... >I had save a document and now I can not work in it anymore and in anyother > publisher saved documents, why that? Have you activated Publisher? Is Publisher a trial? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps....

Can't use key and keyref with an attribute in a group
Hi, Why can't I create a key and keyref with an attribute declared in an attribute group? Code below describes what I'm trying to accomplish. <!-- An attribute group --> <xs:attributeGroup name="AttGMain"> <xs:attribute name="Name" type="xs:string" /> <xs:attribute name="Type" type="xs:string" /> </xs:attributeGroup> <!-- CT using group above --> <xs:complexType name="ctView"> <xs:all> <xs:element name="Control" type="ctControl" /> <xs:eleme...

*mny still not working
I found and copied a file called mymoney0.mny to the JumpDrive, clicked it on. I got a screen asking what I wanted to open it with. Selected Money. It went through the installation questions. Said it would keep a copy of my old version of Money. Went through the conversion, but nothing is there. The file contains approx. 2.1 MB. I also have a My Money Backup d1 and a My Money0 Backup. I guess there are lots of things here that I don't understand. I don't know why the new system would ask you what you want to open a .MNY file with. If Money is properly installed, it should...

Hyperlinks on web page doesn't work
When I publish my diagram as a web page and run it in IE I get a warning message asking me if I want to allow scripts or ActiveX controls. If I do that the hyperlinks doesn't work, but if don't allow it all links work. Why is like this and what can I do about it? Just to clearify: it's links pointing to next page in the same drawing. It works fine in Vision and as mentioned abowe if I don't allow scripts or ActiveX. "MagnusO" wrote: > When I publish my diagram as a web page and run it in IE I get a warning > message asking me if I want to allow scripts ...

Using Two Computers
I use Outlook in pop3 mode. We have multiple computers downloading mail so we leave messages on the server until deleted. With Outlook 2000, when I wanted to move the messages to another computer, that has not been used for a while, I copied outlook.pst and put it on the other computer. This always takes the messages and contacts, especially the sent messages. What is less reliable is that sometimes the computer that I put the pst file on will download all the messages still on the server and sometimes it only downloads the new messages. Since there might be a few hundred me...

Using Worksheet Name
I am having multiple worksheets in an Excel file and now I want to use the name of each worksheet in a new worksheet in the same file. Is there a formula which can copy the name of worksheet into a Cell of another worksheet This article from Bob Phillips' site covers what you want: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0002.html Hope this helps. Pete On Apr 7, 1:49=A0pm, Akhil Goel <AkhilG...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am having multiple worksheets in an Excel file and now I want to use th= e > name of each worksheet in a new worksheet in...

WLK 1.5: Tool for discovering client machines
I would like to suggest that a tool be added which would go and search for DTM client machines. Apparently DTM does not do this - I acdentally deleted a machine and DTM couldn't find it again. The only solution I can see at this point is a complete reinstall of the DTM Controller/Studio/Client software, which is a MAJOR pain. Unless you can suggest a way which isn't obvious......such a tool would be very useful. Thank you. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this s...

Why (0.09+0.01-0.1) is not equal to 0.09+0.01-0.1 ?
Hi, Does anybody know why in Excel2000 the (0.09+0.01-0.1) = -1,38778E-17 while 0.09+0.01-0.1 = 0 (as taught in schools) The same error you get with (0.09+0.01)-0.1. I checked it in on Intel Celeron 400MHz and Pentium IV with on two operation systems: W2K and W98. Seems to be Excel bug. I found it incementing a Double variable in VBA. Does anybody know how to get rid of that? Thanks in advance Valdi -- Valdi ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Valdi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26338 View this ...

Desktop Calendar
How can I hide the desktop (ghost) calendar? What calendar would that be? Do you have one that shows on your computer's desktop? Did you install an addin that does that? "harrkay" <harrkay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:979D5E35-AAFF-4BCD-B0E1-C958EF990B30@microsoft.com... > How can I hide the desktop (ghost) calendar? It's outlook calendar. I'm sure that I did install the addin but would like to remove it. Thanks, Kay "Vince Averello" wrote: > What calendar would that be? Do you have one that shows on your computer's...

calculate not working
I'm having the same problem as Tony. My formulas are suddenly not working. I've turned calculate auto and manual. tried saving, closing & reopening file & still the =sum(...) formulas aren't working. Perhaps the formula got entered as text? Check the formatting of the cell, make sure it is set to something other than text, then enter cell (press F2) and re-confirm (press enter). -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "Janet" wrote: > I'm having the same problem as Tony. My formulas are suddenl...

=IF(L8+1>TODAY(),"",L8+1) to skip weekends and holiday
XL2000 Is there some way to do this is a sheet code? 1. How can I get this formula =IF(L8+1>TODAY(),"",L8+1) to skip weekends and holidays in the column 2. How can I get this formula =IF(L8+1>TODAY(),"",L8+1) to skip every other cell in the column 3. When using contitional formating how would you copy an image like a green or black star Alan, 1. Use the Workday function, e.g. =IF(WORKDAY(L8,1,holidays)>TODAY(),"",WORKDAY(L8,1,holidays)) where holidays is a named range that contains the holiday dates 2. don't understand. 3. CF can only set a form...

Send To Mail Recipient function does not work
I have WinXP w/Outlook 2003 and the send to mail recipient function does not work. I have got it to work one time by going to Control Panels\Add Remove Programs\Set Program Access and Defaults. There I select Microsoft Windows, (instead of Custom), restart the computer and I can then send to mail recipient, but only one time. After that I get the Error message, Microsoft Office Outlook, The operation failed. This feature works when I select Outlook Express as my default Email client in Internet options. Please can someone help! Thanks in advance. Gregg ...

More than 1 CRM install and single Exchange
Hi all, I've done some searching and there seems to be a number of posts in this vein, but I am finding some a little confusing, or by no means clear or definitive. We have a Windows 2003 native AD, running Exchange 2003 Enterprise - A/P cluster back-end. We have just deployed a single server for an evaluation of CRM - running it on a single but well powered Dell box - CRM 3.0, SQL Standard. We have installed the email router on the A/P nodes of the Exchange cluster. 20 Clients are using a mix of the web-based interface and the Outlook add-in to access this - seems to be working fine an...

How do i find out what version of excel or works is on a computor?
Can anyone tell me how I can find out what version of works and also excel is on a computor? The usual quick method would be to click Help on the application's menu and then select About......in the dropdown list (usually at the bottom of the list). Rob "tootsieroll321" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:141001c4ac3b$73e5bb60$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Can anyone tell me how I can find out what version of > works and also excel is on a computor? Good answer from Rob but if you want to do it dynamically use =INFO("release") Value f...

I can't get the Justification feature to work on MS Publisher
I transfered a word document to my MS Publisher newsletter. After changing the font size to fit the column I attempted to justify the print but with no success. The justification feature works on all the other columns in my publication except this one. Any suggestions/Help? Thanks, Tom Rusk 407-938-3715 Transfer the text as paste special, unformatted text. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Tom Rusk" <Tom Rusk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D83AB3B-588C-4FB8-AF82-ABC95380A48B@mic...

How do I create a timeline using excel or powerpoint?
any help would be great-thanks! Jon Peltier has links to instructions for Gantt charts: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html Rich wrote: > any help would be great-thanks! -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Hi! Any information about what you are trying to do, how and with what problems would also be great. Alf -- AlfD ------------------------------------------------------------------------ AlfD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=4785 View this thread: http://...

Excel 4.0 Macro help files for Excel 2002 do not work
Either from within Excel, or double clicking on the XLMACRO.CHM file from within Windows Explorer, I always get the same screen: Download the updated help screens. I DID THAT, AND IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE! CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT? Have I got the wrong files, or is some switch set wrong somewhere? I've downloaded, installed and added the excel 4.0 macro help functions that are necessary, and into the correct directory. It's located with all the other help files. (C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\1033) I've downloaded from 2 update files, and neither makes a diffe...

Can I insert hyperlink pictures into a document (to not use link)
I am using Doxygen which creates pictures and in its RTF format has links to those pictures. I want to have a document (will convert to WORD 2007) that has the pictures in it NOT the links. If each picture is saved as a separate graphics file (.jpg, .tif, .bmp, whatever), then you can simply browse to them and Insert them. On Mar 11, 12:48=A0pm, pmcg <p...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am using Doxygen which creates pictures and in its RTF format has links= to > those pictures. I want to have a document (will convert to WORD 2007) tha= t > has the pictur...