Calendar/Contacts not created w/ a new user

Every now and then when creating a new recipient, the
Calendar/contacts/drafts/journal/notes/sent items/tasks
are not created for that mailbox.  Any ideas?
0
paulm1 (2)

what version of outlook?  only time I've ever seen this occur is if someone
accesses the mailbox by adding an additional mailbox to their profile,
before someone logs onto that mailbox by itself...

"Paul" <paulm@equityin.com> wrote in message
> Every now and then when creating a new recipient, the
> Calendar/contacts/drafts/journal/notes/sent items/tasks
> are not created for that mailbox.  Any ideas?

0
susan7353 (1225)
11/14/2003 5:01:14 PM
That worked like a charm, thank You

0
anonymous (74722)

[Access 2007] How to edit custom menubar created in Access2003?
Hello, This is my first post to this server, Hello everyone. We're working on a database created by my collegue in MS Access 2003. Since some time we've moved to MS Access 2007. Now we find problems editing the menubar. Each time we want to remove/add/alter a menu item my collegue goes to his MS Access 2003 and changes a menu. In 2007 the full menubar is visible under Add-Ins ribbon menu. Normally there should be a system table USysRibbon, but it is not there. There are only MSys* objects. How can we change the menubar directly in MS Access 2007? Is that possible at al...

How do I create a sample in Excel?

Outlook Calendar
Hi, When I schedule an appointment in the web client it is not being shown in my outlook calendar. I have not received any error message. Is this how the system is supposed to work? If I schedule a CRM appointment in the outlook client it does appear in the web client. Best regards Lee Hi, So far as I know, you have to use the Oultook client to have a kind of synchronisation between the CRM server and Outlook. Gilles "Lee" <l.hargrave@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:394322d8.0406280204.582358ab@posting.google.com... > Hi, > > When I schedule an appointmen...

Lost Outlook contacts
I recently backed up my hard drive on DVD, then also kept the entire contents to another HD. I then reformated my C; drive, and reinstalled all of my programs. When I searched for my outlook info, I could only find backups I had specifically made for export (These are .PST files). Where was Outlook storing all of this information before, and have I lost it all? I hadn't made a backup for a few months, but all of the info was there each time I opened the program. HELP! I recently had to reinstall my OS and drivers on a new hard drive. I have access to my old drive and my data is ...

users with restricted access

Office 2007 forms

SBS 2003 moving of users files

User unknown
I made a new user on the exchange server, but if i want to make the account in outlook, Outlook says: "the name could not be matched to a name in the adresslist" I don't know what to do anymore. All the rights are the same as my collegea. can somebody help me? Go back to AD where you created the account, preferably on the Exchange Server. Is there an email address listed? If there isn't then right click on the Recipient Update Service in ESM and click update now. Advise what happens then... >-----Original Message----- >I made a new user on the exchange server, b...

Exporting contacts in a csv file

Creating Exchange 2003 organization

Setting Defaults in New Item Wizard
How can I set a default value in the New Item Wizard? I want to always use a barcode type that is about 10 down from the top and I want Taxable Item to always be checked. Help... Good question, I need an answer too. "A StanTech Associate" wrote: > How can I set a default value in the New Item Wizard? I want to always use a > barcode type that is about 10 down from the top and I want Taxable Item to > always be checked. Help... You can set the default sales tax under Manager, File, Configuration, Sales Tax, Default item tax group. To set a default barcode type yo...

calendar sometimes opens in month view
every once in a while (sorry that i can't be more precise), i find that clicking on calendar, under 'all folders' , causes it to open in month view. i can go back to inbox, and again click on calendar and get month view again. for most of a day. then it goes back to opening on current day. which it does most of the time. i don't remember if this happens after a reboot, standby, or just for no apparent reason. actually i prefer month view and wish i could make it open this way all the time. any ideas about what it happening here? ...

Can't create the item #2

Default User object security
Windows 2003 SP2 I am trying to fix a problem where delegation of control is not working properly to usr OUs. I ca't seem to keep permissions on user account objects that allow user accounts to be moved between OUs. I think it may be related to protected account membership on the user objects themselves. ALso the "inherit permissions from parent" is unchecked on user objects. Certain user new user objects work fine and are inheriting. What are the default security to use on user objects so that i can remvoe membership from protected groups and how should I a...

new activity not in the appropriate queue
Help! I installed the Rollup 3 for MS CRM 4 and since then all created activities are redirected to the users assigned folder in queue and not in progress(my current activities) folder! It's not logical because a new activity is not yet assigned to a different user to be in the assigned folder !! I can't believe this is on purpose and I DON'T have a workflow on this. Can someone tell me how to fix this? ...

creating template for multiple emails
How or can one create an email template (same subject line and message)for multiple emails (approx 100's)? Needing to shorten the time it takes sending 100's of individual emails (with the same subject line and same message) to sales staff on a weekly (some times daily) basis. Company does not want sales force using other sales persons email addresses (they are contractors). Try using a Distriburtion List, send one message, it goes to all of them, or get the message ready, put your address in the TO: field, and put everyone else in the BCC: field?? That way no one can see wher...

how to know how many e-mail each user receives per day?
We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003. I would like to know how to get an average of how many e-mails each users send and receives per day. ...

I Want a Warning Before Sending Email to Certain Contacts
Can someone tell me how to configure Outlook so that I will get a warning message before sending email to certain contacts? For example, I have certain contacts categorized as "adversary" or "client" and I would like Outlook to make me confirm that I do, in fact, want to send an email to anyone from those categories. The idea is to prevent myself (and colleagues) from accidentally sending an internal email to the wrong person because of Autocomplete, inadvertence, or some other mistake. Thanks in advance. Extra points for a firm-wide solution--something the s...