calendar access in exchange 2003 and in owa 2003

Hi
What is the easiest way to allow company wide access to
everyone's calendar?
Also is it possible to open other users calendars with owa
in exchange 2003?
Also have a user who cant open a public folder,but
everyone else can,any clues?There is  full control on
permissions for this user.
thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

mark wrote:
> Hi
> What is the easiest way to allow company wide access to
> everyone's calendar?

Everyone needs to share their calendar and assign permissions appropriately
(best to set permissions via groups, not individual users)

http://server/exchange/otheruser/calendar

> Also have a user who cant open a public folder,but
> everyone else can,any clues?There is  full control on
> permissions for this user.

What errors?
> thanks

0
lanwench (7567)
8/10/2004 12:48:59 PM
When my user tries to give permission for people to access
her calendar,it finds the users but they do not stay in
permissions list after you click ok?

The public folder message is you do not have permissions
etc,but everyone can access and this users permissions are
the same as everyone else?

0
anonymous (74722)
> When my user tries to give permission for people to access
> her calendar,it finds the users but they do not stay in
> permissions list after you click ok?

What version of Outlook? Does this work for anyone else?

> The public folder message is you do not have permissions
> etc,but everyone can access and this users permissions are
> the same as everyone else?

Is the user a member of a group that has been explicitly denied access?

0
lanwench (7567)

Outlook 2003 News

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

open two different Access reports

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Filters in Excel 2003

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

2011 Calendar templates
what's up with the calendar templates? why can't i find a 2011 calendar in Word 2007 templates or online. i would like both a 12 month calendar 1 month per page and the 6 months per page Can anyone help me? Thresa See http://www.spreadsheetguys.com/downloads/templates/calendar or http://download.cnet.com/Excel-Calendar-Template/3000-2077_4-10346449.html -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com &quo...

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

compact database in VBA access 2007

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003