Caleder updation

Hi experts,

We're installing Win2003+Exchange2003+Outlook2003.
We are facing the problem that Exchange does not
refresh user's caleder until he/she opens Outlook.

Of course we know this is MS's specification.
But we are now using web-based e-mail system and
its "realtime refreshed" calender.

So we have to show users our solution for it.

Your any advise or comment is highly appresicated.

Which web-based e-mail system are you using?  Outlook Web Access?
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"hanchan" <half_darkstar@yahoo.co.jp> wrote in message
> Hi experts,
>
> We're installing Win2003+Exchange2003+Outlook2003.
> We are facing the problem that Exchange does not
> refresh user's caleder until he/she opens Outlook.
>
> Of course we know this is MS's specification.
> But we are now using web-based e-mail system and
> its "realtime refreshed" calender.
>
> So we have to show users our solution for it.
>
> Your any advise or comment is highly appresicated.

0
curspice6401 (3487)
9/7/2005 6:44:05 AM
Ed,

We are using the system called "Insuite" provided by Japanese local
vendor. Not OWA.
thanks,

"Ed Crowley [MVP]" <curspice@mvpsnospam.org> wrote in message
> Which web-based e-mail system are you using?  Outlook Web Access?
> --
> Ed Crowley
> MVP - Exchange
>
> "hanchan" <half_darkstar@yahoo.co.jp> wrote in message
> > Hi experts,
> >
> > We're installing Win2003+Exchange2003+Outlook2003.
> > We are facing the problem that Exchange does not
> > refresh user's caleder until he/she opens Outlook.
> >
> > Of course we know this is MS's specification.
> > But we are now using web-based e-mail system and
> > its "realtime refreshed" calender.
> >
> > So we have to show users our solution for it.
> >
> > Your any advise or comment is highly appresicated.

I guess you'll have to ask that vendor to improve its interoperability with
Exchange, then.
--

> Ed,
>
> We are using the system called "Insuite" provided by Japanese local
> vendor. Not OWA.
> thanks,
>
> "Ed Crowley [MVP]" <curspice@mvpsnospam.org> wrote in message
>> Which web-based e-mail system are you using?  Outlook Web Access?
>> --
>> Ed Crowley
>> MVP - Exchange
>>
>> "hanchan" <half_darkstar@yahoo.co.jp> wrote in message
>> > Hi experts,
>> >
>> > We're installing Win2003+Exchange2003+Outlook2003.
>> > We are facing the problem that Exchange does not
>> > refresh user's caleder until he/she opens Outlook.
>> >
>> > Of course we know this is MS's specification.
>> > But we are now using web-based e-mail system and
>> > its "realtime refreshed" calender.
>> >
>> > So we have to show users our solution for it.
>> >
>> > Your any advise or comment is highly appresicated.

0
curspice6401 (3487)

Update POS / Accounting Connector
I would like to see an update to the POS / Accounting connector include the ability to resynchronise old transactions. The idea would be to allow a re-install of Microsoft Accounting without a previous backup and update the install with all transactions. -- bryan ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then c...

Vanguard and BankOne no longer update
I used 2005 Deluxe. A week or so ago, online updates from Vanguard and Bank One started failing while my Discover account is still accessed by Money. Anyone have an idea about this. The only thing Money says on the screen is an "internal error ocurred." -- jack This sounds exactly like my problem with Wachovia,only I'm using 2006. Things working great, then updates breaking for no apparent reason. Perhaps it isn't a problem with just Wachovia after all. Jack Lail wrote: > I used 2005 Deluxe. A week or so ago, online updates from Vanguard and Bank > One start...

Automatic Updates won't start
Using servise, Automatic Updates won't start when I try to manually start it. I get the message (Error 1058: The service cannot be started, Either because it is Disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.) What can I do to fix this. You may receive an error message that contains the "0x8DDD0018" code or the "0x80246008" code when you try to download updates from the Microsoft Windows Update Web site or from the Microsoft Update Web site <http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=910337> -=- First - ensure you do not have &quo...

Edit Update Query
How do i get into an already created Update Query in order to edit it? Open in Design View. -- Build a little, test a little. "dburrells" wrote: > How do i get into an already created Update Query in order to edit it? ...

Updating XL File properties from Access (2003)
I am using acces to export a recordset from access and then format and store the file for the user. The last thing I wanted to do was update the document properties. I found some code in the help file on CustomeDocumentProperties: With xlWkb.CustomDocumentProperties .Add name:="ReportType", _ linktocontent:=False, _ Type:=msoPropertyTypeString, _ Value:="Standard Weekly Cost Report" .Add name:="PeriodDate", _ linktocontent:=False, _ Type:=msoPropertyTypeDate, _ ...

Sum update error
Hi After I have installed Win XP sp 2 my sum() do not update anylonger Have somebody experinced this too and found a solution? Best Regards Es -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi goto 'Tools - Options - Calculate' and check 'Automatic Calculation' >-----Original Message----- >Hi >After I have installed Win XP sp 2 my sum() do not update anylonger. >Have somebody experinced this too and found a solution? >Best Regards Ese > > >--- >Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > >. > Tools|Options|Calculate is Calculati...

Update online services in M05
When I try to update my online bill pay services in M05 (coming from M02) There is a warning to read "critical update information" first. When I try to read it I get an error message; 'c:\program files\microsoft money 2005\mnycorefiles\webcache\MSNBillPayKB.htm' cannot be opened. Be sure to include the apprporiate protocol header for this website in the URL if necessary blah blah blah.................. Any idea what this crirtical info is and if it's so darn critical why it isn't there? I am afraid to upgrade without reading it because I don't want to screw...

Update the originating lead on an existing opporutinty
Is there any way to update the originating lead field on an existing opporutinty. The field is read only once the opporutnity is saved. When you are creating a new opporutnity you can set this field, but after you push save no further changes can be made. You are also unable to set this value via workflow. We are using CRM 4.0 Hi Chris, I afraid it is not possible. It is suppose to be not updatable. Only possibility is direct SQL update which is unsupported. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP Microsoft CRM Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MV...

WLPG Updated today
Old WLM: 14.0.8089.0726 New WLM: 14.0.8117.0416 Old WLPG: 14.0.8081.709 New WLPG: 14.0.8117.416 I have no idea what has changed. This should help: http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_live/b/windowslive/archive/2010/05/12/minor-update-to-essentials-released-today.aspx "osu9400" <osu9400@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eqFQQig8KHA.5716@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Old WLM: 14.0.8089.0726 > New WLM: 14.0.8117.0416 > > Old WLPG: 14.0.8081.709 > New WLPG: 14.0.8117.416 > > I have no idea what has changed. > Thanks. I just ...

Mass update of fixed allocation distribution %'s
Is there a way to mass update the fixed allocation distributions in more than one fixed allocation account? ...

Help Needed for windows Vista after a Update was downloaded
Hi, Hoping someone can help me... I tried downloading a microsoft "update" a few days ago, I dont remember what the update was for, just that the size of it was over 700 .. In the middle of the download, it said I didnt have enough space.. yet it continued to download what it could. At the end of it, it said that there was 1 other component that needed to download, yet failed.. and to try again. At which point, I did, and it said it was successful.. yet, after rebooting the system, it hangs and when I try and do anything word, or other.. it comes up with a ...

Publisher 2007 Update Download
I have a new computer and thought Microsoft Publisher was a program on the Student 2007 Office my husband downloaded. I purchased a "2007 Publisher Upgrade" from the internet. It appears to have downloaded. My question is will this "Upgrade" work on my computer or should I have purchased the Publisher program first? -- Daisy Daisy wrote: > I have a new computer and thought Microsoft Publisher was a program on the > Student 2007 Office my husband downloaded. I purchased a "2007 Publisher > Upgrade" from the internet. It appears to have downl...

Mass Update for Multiple Entries
I am currently using Money 2003 Deluxe. I could really use some help here to save me some time. What I do is download my account entries from my bank. When doing so, if the payee details are the same as an earlier entry the category information defaults to an earlier entry. This is great and saves me a lot of duplicate work. I have a lot of entries from UPS as I ship with them daily. That being said, the payee information is always different for these entries since as it includes the tracking number which is unique for each package. Because of this, the category information doe...

List of Hotfixes and Updates
Has anyone had any luck with this? On CustomerSource, I try to get the list of hotfixes and/or service packs (or rollup updates) and get nothing I'm looking for. When I choose Service Packs and Product Releases, I get these 2 items: Import Export Workflow Wizards (2/3/2006 7:49:52 AM) Microsoft CRM Software Development Kit Available on MSDN (12/14/2004 7:53:36 AM) When I choose hotfixes for CRM, I get back 2 items: Microsoft Business Solutions Migration Framework 1.0 Download, Public Preview Release 3 (1/17/2007 12:56:33 PM) Microsoft CRM Version 1.2 Published Updates and Hotfixes...

Money 2002, online stock price updates
Apparently the spcomstock website that used to supply the stock price quotes has changed to a new site (www.comstock-interactivedata.com). Is there anyway to update Money 2002 Deluxe to reflect this change, or is MS working on a patch. Thanks, Ryan ...

Posting Receivables Cash Receipts
Hello, I have a Cash Receipt batch with 2 Cash Receipts Transactions. One of them managed to be posted but the other keeps giving me error - [An error occured when updating permanent records. Transaction will not post.] and the batch goes into Recovery. I tried posting from Transaction level but getting the same error. Other cash receipts batches posted without any problem. Can any one give me a clue why this can happen? All suggestions are greatly appreciated. May ...

WSUS SP2 update
I have 4 wsus servers, running SP1, 2 in the DMZ and 2 internal. I manually update these servers from the MS update site. The DMZ servers show WSUs SP2 as a available update when I go to the update site, but the two internal don't. Question one: Can the SP be installed from the update site? Two: Why can't I see them inside the firewall? I see all other updates on the inside. Try posting your question in the WSUS newsgroup... http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.server.update_services news://msnews.m...

Formula update automatically
Please look into the formula & suggest. The excel sheet is fille-in as below: Column A B C D Row 1 2 6 5 Row 2 20 30 90 D2=A$1*A2+B$1*B2+C$1*C2 Row 3 2 4 8 D3=A$1*A3+B$1*B3+C$1*C3 & so on for further rows. What I need is, if a column is added between, say, B & C, then th formula in D column should update for the added column & similarly fo deleted column. Is there a way? I would prefer excel formula solution. If code is the only solution please write the complete code. The undo button should not beco...

Update query help needed
DoCmd.RunSQl "UPDATE [tblCustomers] SET [LastOrderDate]=#" & Me.OrderDate & "#" How can I alter this query to include critera to only update a single record? I have this avaiable on the form this code is behind: me.CustomerID Any way to include that criteria in the above query? Thanks D DoCmd.RunSQl "UPDATE [tblCustomers] SET [LastOrderDate]=#" & Me.OrderDate & "# WHERE CustomerID = """ & me.CustomerID & """" OR if customerId is a number field DoCmd.RunSQl "UPDATE [tblCustomers] ...

Lost Ability to Update Syock Prices Automatically
I can no longer update stock prices automatically and i'm fairly certain it's as a result of not upgrading my Money 2003. Another post here indicated that all I needed to do to recover "expired services" was to do a Money Internet Update and the restart the program. I did that and still have no ability to update stock prices automatically. I am open to other suggestions. Thanks in Advance. Adam With M2003 and up the ability to do on-line updates times out. Check your EULA as it varies depending on the exact version. It can be 12 months after first installat...

Outlook freezes when epoagent updates viruscan
Here is what i know about the problem we are having. We are using computers with O/S win2000. On those computers we have the office 2000 standard suite installed. These computers have McAfee Viruscan version 4.5.1 SP1 installed and EpoAgent version 2.5.1. Each thursday the program updates itself automatically (this is done after hours). So at the time of the update the user computers are logged off. When the users log on the next morning on their computers (obviously this happends only to a limited number of users) their outlook program does not open and stays frozon on the outlook main box (t...

Keeping a series table from updating when adding new rows.
I have a spreadsheet where the information begins at row 5 and carries on for many more rows. The information is ranked with row 5 representing the latest information, and the bottom row representing the oldest information. If I have a chart that plots the "latest five values" (a5:a10), then I decide to insert a new row 5, representing the very latest update, how do I keep Excel from automatically updating the chart to plot a6:a11? I want it to stay a5:a10, incorporating the latest row insert and dropping the oldest. You could adapt the dynamic chart technique that Jon Pel...

Calling Response to WriteFile and also update page problem
Hello, I have a VB.net app the sends an Excel file to the browser and it also need to hide some fields on the form at the same time. But the form is not hiding the controlls. The "Open/Save/Cancel" diaolog opens on the browser but the page stays the same, the controls are not hidden. Below is a sample of the code I'm using to send the file to the browser and hide the controls. What am I doing wrong? Sub SendReport(ByRef SaveFile As String) tblMessage.Visible = False lblMessage.Text = "" 'Response.Flush() 'Response.Clos...

Checkbox to update date field
OK, I am having a little issue. I created a form and placed a checkbox on it. I have set and Event Procedure to update my date field on the After Update. This works perfectly fine until I close Access. When I reopen the checkbox update does not work any longer. Has anyone else seen this happen? I usually use the Click event of a CheckBox rather than the AfterUpdate event. What code are you using? djbolduc@gmail.com wrote: >OK, I am having a little issue. I created a form and placed a checkbox >on it. I have set and Event Procedure to update my date field on the >After Update. ...

updating inventory
Hello: Per a TechKnowledge document, I found the listing of GP 9.0 Inventory tables. After reviewing this list, I used an ODBC connection to dump data from these SQL tables to Excel. I created tabs in the spreadsheet to represent each table, such as IV00101. The client wants to update inventory items because some of them should have been setup as, say, services instead of sales inventory. Within reason, he is going to try to change these manually on his own in GP. For other changes, we are thinking about importing the revised data in these Excel spreadsheets and using Table Import ...