c10306a7 error when access public folders

While access public folders through Exchange Admin, I get the following error:
_
The available memory is not sufficient. Close some applications or windows
and try again.

ID no: c10306a7
Exchange system manager
-
This is a 2000 server standard running Exchange 2003 enterprise (upgraded
from Exchange 2000) This error message was happening in Exchange 2000 as
well, and I was hoping the upgrade would resolve the issue.

This error message prevents me from access public folders and performing any
maintenance.

I am guessing this is more of a rights issue rather than a memeory issue. I
have 1.5 GB of ram.

Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated,
Regards,
Chuck

0
Chuck4017 (74)

This doen't match perfectly but is a good start.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;839744

Thanks,
Chad

"Chuck" wrote:

> While access public folders through Exchange Admin, I get the following error:
> _
> The available memory is not sufficient. Close some applications or windows
> and try again.
>
> ID no: c10306a7
> Exchange system manager
> -
> This is a 2000 server standard running Exchange 2003 enterprise (upgraded
> from Exchange 2000) This error message was happening in Exchange 2000 as
> well, and I was hoping the upgrade would resolve the issue.
>
> This error message prevents me from access public folders and performing any
> maintenance.
>
> I am guessing this is more of a rights issue rather than a memeory issue. I
> have 1.5 GB of ram.
>
> Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated,
> Regards,
> Chuck

0
ChadP (65)
3/15/2005 8:37:06 PM
This has certainly bumped me ahead a notch, but most of the problem still
exists. After completing your recommendation, I can now double click on a
public folder (from Public Folder Instances) and I am able to see the limits
window, where before I got the error. However, if I right click and go to
properties, I still get the error. I also can not double click on the folder
from the Public Folder Store\Public Folders section.

Any recommendations?
Thanks again,
Chuck

"Chad P." wrote:

> This doen't match perfectly but is a good start.
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;839744
>
> Thanks,
> Chad
>
> "Chuck" wrote:
>
> > While access public folders through Exchange Admin, I get the following error:
> > _
> > The available memory is not sufficient. Close some applications or windows
> > and try again.
> >
> > ID no: c10306a7
> > Exchange system manager
> > -
> > This is a 2000 server standard running Exchange 2003 enterprise (upgraded
> > from Exchange 2000) This error message was happening in Exchange 2000 as
> > well, and I was hoping the upgrade would resolve the issue.
> >
> > This error message prevents me from access public folders and performing any
> > maintenance.
> >
> > I am guessing this is more of a rights issue rather than a memeory issue. I
> > have 1.5 GB of ram.
> >
> > Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated,
> > Regards,
> > Chuck

0
Chuck4017 (74)
3/17/2005 3:39:05 AM
Chuck,

I see that you upgraded from exch 2k.  I know that you will get that error
if you try to use the exch 2k mmc to manage exch 2k3.  Make sure you are
using the exch 2k3 management snap-in.

Thanks,
Chad

"Chuck" wrote:

> This has certainly bumped me ahead a notch, but most of the problem still
> exists. After completing your recommendation, I can now double click on a
> public folder (from Public Folder Instances) and I am able to see the limits
> window, where before I got the error. However, if I right click and go to
> properties, I still get the error. I also can not double click on the folder
> from the Public Folder Store\Public Folders section.
>
> Any recommendations?
> Thanks again,
> Chuck
>
> "Chad P." wrote:
>
> > This doen't match perfectly but is a good start.
> >
> > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;839744
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Chad
> >
> > "Chuck" wrote:
> >
> > > While access public folders through Exchange Admin, I get the following error:
> > > _
> > > The available memory is not sufficient. Close some applications or windows
> > > and try again.
> > >
> > > ID no: c10306a7
> > > Exchange system manager
> > > -
> > > This is a 2000 server standard running Exchange 2003 enterprise (upgraded
> > > from Exchange 2000) This error message was happening in Exchange 2000 as
> > > well, and I was hoping the upgrade would resolve the issue.
> > >
> > > This error message prevents me from access public folders and performing any
> > > maintenance.
> > >
> > > I am guessing this is more of a rights issue rather than a memeory issue. I
> > > have 1.5 GB of ram.
> > >
> > > Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated,
> > > Regards,
> > > Chuck

0
ChadP (65)
3/17/2005 2:23:01 PM
I also see that you have 1.5 GB of Ram.  See the below articles.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328882
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823440

"Chuck" wrote:

> This has certainly bumped me ahead a notch, but most of the problem still
> exists. After completing your recommendation, I can now double click on a
> public folder (from Public Folder Instances) and I am able to see the limits
> window, where before I got the error. However, if I right click and go to
> properties, I still get the error. I also can not double click on the folder
> from the Public Folder Store\Public Folders section.
>
> Any recommendations?
> Thanks again,
> Chuck
>
> "Chad P." wrote:
>
> > This doen't match perfectly but is a good start.
> >
> > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;839744
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Chad
> >
> > "Chuck" wrote:
> >
> > > While access public folders through Exchange Admin, I get the following error:
> > > _
> > > The available memory is not sufficient. Close some applications or windows
> > > and try again.
> > >
> > > ID no: c10306a7
> > > Exchange system manager
> > > -
> > > This is a 2000 server standard running Exchange 2003 enterprise (upgraded
> > > from Exchange 2000) This error message was happening in Exchange 2000 as
> > > well, and I was hoping the upgrade would resolve the issue.
> > >
> > > This error message prevents me from access public folders and performing any
> > > maintenance.
> > >
> > > I am guessing this is more of a rights issue rather than a memeory issue. I
> > > have 1.5 GB of ram.
> > >
> > > Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated,
> > > Regards,
> > > Chuck

0
ChadP (65)
3/17/2005 2:35:02 PM
I just added the /3GB switch the other day to try to rectify the problem. I
can remove it. (This is a 2000 standard server)

I assume this is the correct version of System Manager, if I open a new mmc,
I select the Exchange System from the list of snap ins and it gives me a
product ID of 73404-665-0000016-05503. The options I have when I open system
manager are Global Settings, Recipients, Administrative Groups and Tools.

Thanks,
Chuck

"Chad P." wrote:

> Chuck,
>
> I see that you upgraded from exch 2k.  I know that you will get that error
> if you try to use the exch 2k mmc to manage exch 2k3.  Make sure you are
> using the exch 2k3 management snap-in.
>
> Thanks,
> Chad
>
> "Chuck" wrote:
>
> > This has certainly bumped me ahead a notch, but most of the problem still
> > exists. After completing your recommendation, I can now double click on a
> > public folder (from Public Folder Instances) and I am able to see the limits
> > window, where before I got the error. However, if I right click and go to
> > properties, I still get the error. I also can not double click on the folder
> > from the Public Folder Store\Public Folders section.
> >
> > Any recommendations?
> > Thanks again,
> > Chuck
> >
> > "Chad P." wrote:
> >
> > > This doen't match perfectly but is a good start.
> > >
> > > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;839744
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Chad

0
Chuck4017 (74)
3/17/2005 5:17:02 PM
I ended up opening a case with MS Support and this is what happened:

1. We checked that in the internet service manager=>default web site
properties and in ExAdmin under default web site properties=>HTTP Headers=>we
have the server name along      with "X-Powered-By: ASP.NET".

2. Replicated the same issue on my lab server by adding the server name
where I have only "X-Powered-By: ASP.NET", I got same error.

3. Then I deleted the server name and the issue resolved for me.

4. We deleted the server name from internet service manager=>default web
site properties and in ExAdmin under default web site properties on your
server=>HTTP Headers

5. After deleting the server name, we restarted the IIS admin service.

Thanks for your help!
Chuck

"Chad P." wrote:

> I also see that you have 1.5 GB of Ram.  See the below articles.
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328882
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823440
>

> "Chuck" wrote:
>
> > This has certainly bumped me ahead a notch, but most of the problem still
> > exists. After completing your recommendation, I can now double click on a
> > public folder (from Public Folder Instances) and I am able to see the limits
> > window, where before I got the error. However, if I right click and go to
> > properties, I still get the error. I also can not double click on the folder
> > from the Public Folder Store\Public Folders section.
> >
> > Any recommendations?
> > Thanks again,
> > Chuck
> >
> > "Chad P." wrote:
> >
> > > This doen't match perfectly but is a good start.
> > >
> > > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;839744
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Chad

0
Chuck4017 (74)

Using an excel formula in access 2000
I have a trendline formula that I need to use in my database so as to dynamically create some charts The formula is : INDEX(LINEST(y,x^{1,2}),1) Where LINEST calculates the statistics for a line using the least squares method. The Syntax for the function is Known y's, known x's, constant and stats). How can I get this function to work in access? If I need to create a function specific to access, can someone show me how? Thanks, John Petty Check this MS KB article for how to call Excel functions in Access: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/198571 John Petty wrote: >I have ...

Restricted Access Error with Microsoft Office 2004 SP2 and Mac OS 10.3.x
We updated to Microsoft Office 2004 SP2 and everything runs fine. However, on the 20 or so restricted access ID's that we had previously setup now encounter the infamous http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;908466 error: When you start Microsoft Excel 2004 for Mac, Microsoft PowerPoint 2004 for Mac, or Microsoft Word 2004 for Mac, you receive the following error message: "An unexpected error occurred while trying to load the Microsoft Framework library." This only happens with a restricted account. We have uninstalled, cleared the startup items, startup addi...

Public Folder Problem #12
I installed a second 2003 sp2 Exch server and have moved all of the existing mailboxes but can not view Public Folders under the admin group on the new server in esm. I get "token supplied to the function is invalid; ID # 80090308". Can anyone tell me what this is and how to correct it? Do you have require SSL set on the default virtual server? -- Best regards, Good Luck Oz Ozugurlu ____________________________ MCSE 2003 M+,S+, CCNA Http://www.msexchange911.org Http://www.consultusa.us (Blog) "rw" wrote: > I installed a second 2003 sp2 Exch server and have mov...

CC-ing a folder
I would like to be able to send an email to someone, and "CC" one of my folders in Outlook 2003. I know I can do it with "Public Folders", but I want/need to be able to do it with my folders. Any suggestions? am almost certain that you can't do it with Personal Folders. I guess I'll wait for someone else to re-confirm this... >-----Original Message----- >I would like to be able to send an email to someone, >and "CC" one of my folders in Outlook 2003. > >I know I can do it with "Public Folders", but I want/need >to ...

VB Script Errors in Working Scripts
Hello All, I am a SAP Admin and I'm trying to implement some SAP GUI VBScript files so we can automate some adminsitrative tasks. I've been given some scripts that seem to work according to multiple people, but on two machienes I get an VBScript error when running them. I've looked endlessly for a mention of this error and get absolutly nothing other than IE8 errors. The purpose of this script it to simply login to an SAP installation. The code and error is as follows: **The Code** 1 Set SapGui = GetObject("SAPGUI") 2 Set application = SapGui.GetS...

Anyone receiving the 8331 error on E2k3 Please read
Our CPR team is currently investigating this issue. On Exchange 2003, the following error is continuously logged in the application log Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: Address List Synchronization Event ID: 8331 Description: The service threw an unexpected exception which was caught at f:\titanium\dsa\src\lra\abv_dg\abvdgs.cpp(1388) In addition the Recipient Update Service will not stamp newly created users with an email address and Exchange attributes. A reboot will cause the problem to go away and then it recurs in approx 2 weeks. If anyone is experie...

Excel cannot access "file name".
First dialog box show that : Excel cannot access "file name". The document may be read-only or encrypted. Then second dialog box show up : Cannot access "file name". Any idea to solve this problem? Thank you. First I would try copying the file to another directory, and changing the filename..........then see if it will open. Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "MG" <MG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00740C2C-F05D-4112-BF8F-F014CB77910D@microsoft.com... > First dialog box show that : Excel cannot access "file name". The document...

MS Access Field List Export to Excel
Probably the wrong Forum/Group but Spread the word right? Ok. Here's the deal. The wonderful creator's of MS Access have not given a way to Print or Export a "Table" or "Query" field list very easily. I have a work around that works. No Coding Involved. Step 1: Open the Database to be worked with Step 2: Click on your Table's View Step 3: Right Click on the Table to be worked with Step 4: Click "Export: Step 5: Click "Save As" Type Dropdown Step 6: Select "Text Files" Step 7: Give it a bogus name if it does not have one already. Step 8...

Public folder limits #3
I have a single public folder sore (only one allowed) that conatins a couple of calendars and some folders. I want to periodically delete all posts in the folders older than 90 days. I know there is a limits option in exhcange 2003 on the public folder store but Microsoft state you sholdn't set to delete items on calendars...so, how can I for folders, the only option on the folder itself is to delete 'replicas' after a certain number of days. On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:10:05 -0700, Fabrussio <Fabrussio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a single public folder s...

Text Wrap from Copied Access Data
When I copy data from Access to Excel, Excel automatically wraps the text. Is there a fix for this, so when I copy the data it does not wrap the text? Thanks! ...

Outlook 2007 Returns Error 0x800CCC13 When Sending Calendar Items
Recently, I have run into an issue where any responses to Calendar invitations or even new Calendar invitations return return an error that states: Task 'E-mail account' reported error (0x800CCC13): 'Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.' All other e-mails sent and received with this account work properly, so both SMTP and POP work properly. I have tried disabling anti virus, etc. I even captured packets during an attempted send of a calendar invitation or response and have found that Outlook contacts the SMTP server, authe...

Exclusive access to db
This is a multi-user db. I would like a way for my code to determine if the db is currently opened exclusively, or if there are other users using the db. I have a cmd button that runs code which requires the db to be opened exclusively. Is there a line of code I can use that can return if the db is opened exclusively or not? maybe "If (database is opened exclusively) then...." ?? Thanks! Do you have your datbase split into front and backend databases? If so, and you have a Splash form (form that opens first and generally has some sort of a control panel or switchboard...

Track in CRM causes SQL Error (CRM 4.0)
Hi all, We've got a couple of clients who are seeing apparently random SQL server errors when they click the Track in CRM button in the 4.0 Outlook client. The error reads: "A SQL Server error occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support." There is no corresponding error in either the client computer's event log or server event logs that I can find. They don't seem to have any ...

Change Number to Text , Case error when cell is String and format is General
Hi All How to check the cell is text or number ? When Cell is string, Case Excel close and recoveing. Sub FormatNum2str() '~~ 2010/02/18 Dim iRows As Long Dim iCols As Long Dim ir, ic As Long Dim iNum As Long Dim strVal As String If Application.Selection Is Nothing Then MsgBox "No Open Worksheet", vbCritical Exit Sub End If iRows = Application.Selection.Rows.Count iCols = Application.Selection.Columns.Count For ic = 1 To iCols For ir = 1 To iRows With Application.Selection.Item(ir, ic) If .NumberFormatLocal = "Gene...

When I try to insert a page number I can't. Get error message???
When I try to insert a page number in Word all I get is a "save selection to page number gallery." But you can't click on it. Then an error message will come up that says something about not being able to do this. This has just started happening. this is the first time I couldn't add one. I am working on a graduate paper and have to have page numbers, help!! Exit Word and then delete the Building Blocks.dotx file in your user profile. When you restart Word, a new copy of the file with factory default settings will be recreated. Note that you'll fin...

Combine several Names in one folder with if-formula
Hello, how is it possible to calculate with the same Content (e.g.Emailadress exists 5 times) and to sum up the revenue which are made through this emailadress? Is it possible with the if-formula? Thanks vicky -- Vic1978 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Vic1978's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28708 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=491409 Do you mean =SUMIF(A:A,"someone@somewhere.com",B:B) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing di...

Installation Error 03-28-07
I'm installing CRM 3.0 onto SBS2003 R2 Premium with SQL2005 SP2 and I'm getting this error: The Reporting Services Report-Server http://servername/Reportserver cannot be validated. Error: The feature "Customizing Security Roles" is not supported in this edition of the Reporting Services. Is there any fix for this yet? this is a problem when sql2005 sp2 is installed. you need to uninstall sql server, reinstall (without applying sp2), then install crm 3. I believe there is a sp2a availiable that is better for crm though I haven't tried it. I also have not tried i...

More strange Media Center Receiver Errors...
Can somebody please help me with this? I am getting a message that states: Media Center Receiver Error szAppName: ehRecvr.exe szAppVer: 5.1.2700.2180 szModName: ntdll.dll szModVer: 5.1.2600.5755 offset: 000101b3 Media Center does not seem to recognize my tuner cards so I'm not able to watch live tv or record programs. I have tried MceRepair and it has not worked. I'm at wit's end. Thanks! Brent Instead of posting the same question, it would be more helpful if you would reply and answer the questions that were asked of your first post 2 hours ago? --...

Error Exporting to Excel
In one of my client PC, they are unable to export Smartlist to Excel, when ever they try they get this message "Unexpected error; quitting" This will not happen if the user is an administrator to the local machine (Windows permission issue_. Either make the user a local administrator or give the user full RWX access to Systems, Great PLains, office folders. Hope that helps. "Cost of last Reception" wrote: > In one of my client PC, they are unable to export Smartlist to Excel, when > ever they try they get this message "Unexpected error; quitting" ...

Outlook 2003 error message #4
When I try to send/receive using Outlook 2003 I get the following message "The operation failed. Object could not be found." The following are things I have tried to fix this: 1) I have tested my user account settings for Outlook 2003. They are fine. The test e-mail is received by Outlook Express. 2) I have removed my user account settings from Outlook Express (which does send/receive e-mail). 3) Outlook 2003 is set as my default mail program. 4) Since Express works, I imported my account settings from Express into Outlook and then deleted all account info in Express. H...

Linking between workbooks and getting #REF error
I am trying to link several excel files into a consolidated excel file. I already linked 3 files to the consolidated, but when I attempt to link the 4th, I am getting a #REF error. Here is what I am doing: I am highlighting the array I want to link from the individual file to the consolidated file. I copy that section. I go to the consolidated file, and paste special. I choose Paste Link: Microsoft Excel 8.0 Format. The consolidated file shows the #REF after doing so. I did the same process for the previous three files, and everything worked fine. Can anyone help? Thanks, TM ...

Process EMSMTA.EXE (PID=2968). Topology Discovery failed, error 0x80040952.
Everything is working but what is this, it keeps happining in my event logs, any ideas to fix it? Process EMSMTA.EXE (PID=2968). Topology Discovery failed, error 0x80040952. Try the following: run setspn utility to list the registered Services Principal Names on Exchange Virtual Server (MAIL): setspn -l MAIL Registered ServicePrincipalNames for CN=MAIL,CN=Computers,DC=xxxxxx,DC=local: exchangeRFR/MAIL exchangeRFR/MAIL.xxxxxx.local exchangeMDB/MAIL exchangeMDB/MAIL.xxxxxx.local MSClusterVirtualServer/MAIL.xxxxxx.local MSClusterVirtualServer/MAIL HOST/...

Deleted Items Folder
Hi. Need some assistance with an issue in regards to my Deleted Items folder. I have Outlook 2003 XP3. Recently I emptied the contents from my deleted items folder. I've now noticed that any newly deleted items don't appear in my deleted items folder, they now seem to be permanently deleted. The "Warn before permanently deleting items" check box within the options menu is ticked. If I drag an item to the Deleted Items folder, it too doesn't appear in that folder. I have tried a detect and repair within Outlook and have also run scanpst on the pst...

Access 2000 error ... occasionally
I've got xp professional w/ service pack 2, using access 2000 (never updated) and I recently ran into a problem - I believe it's stemming from command buttons. I added a button where on click it simply previews a report and it seemed to be working fine, when suddenly I receive some type of 'unable to connect to server' error and command buttons on every form in the database go unusable, and I receive failures and errors when trying to add them or trying to use them. I ended up importing all my tables, queries and reports into a new database and designing completely new forms ...

Medium Date format and calendar in Access 2007
Hi there Due to complaints from users, I will have to use medium date format for dates instead of Short Date in my forms. The Tables are in the short date format. So the data tables are Short Date and the Forms are Medium Date. When I changed the format of dates from Short date to medium date in my form, the calendar is no longer available for me to select dates. Essentially the users want to use the calendar to select the date but on the form they want to see the format as dd-mmm-yyyy. The users do not want to change their computer settings to the dd-mmm-yyyy and would r...