Bounced email capture.

Is there a way to capture bounce emails?
0
boobatron (7)

Sorry, forgot to add that this is for Exchange 2003.

"Boobatron" wrote:

> Is there a way to capture bounce emails?
0
boobatron (7)
8/6/2005 2:30:04 AM
Hi

Sure it is possible, you have afew options you can either create a catchall
SMTP Event sync, or use a product called MailBasketMD from TurboGeeks, see
the links below:

MS Document CatchAll SMTP mailbox EventSync
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324021

MailbasketMD from Turbo Geeks
http://turbogeeks.com/products/mailbasket.asp

There is also a pre made SMTP Event Sync script you could use
http://www.aloaha.com/software-development/catch-all-mailbox.php

Regards
--
Ben Hoffman
MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exchange 2003 Admin)

"Boobatron" <boobatron@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to capture bounce emails?

0
ben.hoffman (411)
8/6/2005 4:55:34 AM
MailBasketMD rocks!  I evaluated it a while back.  It is worth 5 times what
they charge for it!  (But don't tell them that!)

--
Jim McBee
Blog: http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com

"Ben Hoffman" <ben.hoffman@cdu.edu.au> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Sure it is possible, you have afew options you can either create a
> catchall SMTP Event sync, or use a product called MailBasketMD from
> TurboGeeks, see the links below:
>
> MS Document CatchAll SMTP mailbox EventSync
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324021
>
> MailbasketMD from Turbo Geeks
> http://turbogeeks.com/products/mailbasket.asp
>
> There is also a pre made SMTP Event Sync script you could use
> http://www.aloaha.com/software-development/catch-all-mailbox.php
>
> Regards
> --
> Ben Hoffman
> MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exchange 2003 Admin)
> http://www.ExchangeIS.com
>
> "Boobatron" <boobatron@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Is there a way to capture bounce emails?

0
jmcbee9404 (625)

Email 03-29-10
I am on a web page and try to create a email from it but it won't send You need to be online to send and receive anything. What exactly are you trying to do and how are you doing this. Have you setup your outlook to do what you are trying to do? We received this message from your webpage so something is definitely working! Hope this gives you food for thought. hth "upset" <upset@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7ED8CF0E-0994-4307-8587-B58136646103@microsoft.com... >I am on a web page and try to create a email from it but it won...

How to move emails from user's mailbox to another user's mailbox??
I searched for a bit regarding this question, but could not find any answers.... Basically i have a user who was fired(User A), the new person(User B) is taking over, they want all the emails that User A had in their mailbox moved to User B's mailbox. When i simply try to copy over via explorer i get copy errors, file is being used or file does not exist.... is there a utility or a simple way to copy emails from one user to another's mailbox? Thanks... -- Rob... Use Exmerge or give User B Full Mailbox access to UserA's mailbox. Nue Rob... wrote: > I searched for a b...

Sending email to multiple recipients
HELP!!! I've seen several useful threads on this site, but my code following skills are limited at this point. Can someone walk me through this? I have a query (qryEmailMult) that includes an EmailAddress field. How would I open a new Outlook mail message screen, and export all records in the EmailAddress field to the To... box of the mail message? Is this possible? Or are there alternatives? THANKS!! -- GD Given your skill level, perhaps a COTS solution would be better for you? Total Access Emailer http://fmsinc.com/MicrosoftAccess/Email.asp "GD" w...

Access to email other users in other business units in CRM
We set up our company as the parent business unit and had all of our territories set up as sub business units so that the regional sales people would have access to only the accounts in their business unit. The problem I am having is that when a sales person creates an email and selects to send to another user, only the users in his business unit are accessible to email to - which is nobody else. I tried setting up a team to see if they could access the user then, but no success here. Any ideas? MaryBeth Hi MaryBeth, you need to configure your security roles properly. Make sure tha...

exe is being stripped from my emails
Lately, since my internet provider has upgraded its mail system, my emails containing test .exe's, which I send to my brother, are being blocked. Their support tech advised me to simply change the extension from .exe to something else, since they screen attachments according to file extensions. However, I have not figured out how to access my executable's extension. Can someone advise me on this problem? Thanks. Outlook does this too. Just ZIP the files before attaching them to your outgoing email. Rail -- Recording Engineer/Software Developer Rail Jon Rogut Sof...

Prepare a draft email
Every time I write an email and have to send out immediately. I would like to prepare an email for sending out tomorrow. Can someone advise how to accomplish it. Thanks, Scott On 5/2/10 7:00 AM, in article C803A691.E2C2%NoSpam-Scott.Xe@gmail.com, "Scott" <NoSpam-Scott.Xe@gmail.com> wrote: > Every time I write an email and have to send out immediately. I would like > to prepare an email for sending out tomorrow. Can someone advise how to > accomplish it. Save it as draft. There is no send at a later date in Entourage. There are scripts you migh...

emails missing from crm!
I can see 2 emails in the exchange server's tracking center, but they did not come into CRM or into Outlook. The emails were responses to an email sent out of CRM and both emails had the GUID in the subject. Other emails do come into CRM or Outlook -- I don't care which, but these 2 didn't come into either! The missing emails are from the same address. Other addresses seem to work fine. Has anybody experienced this? It is not good. is it possible another contact has the same email address and crm has added the emails to the other contact? -- John O'Donnell Microso...

copy of users emails
how can I as the administrator get copies of a user's "sent" or "received" email put into a copy folder? Thanks Raul Rego rrego@njpies.org Do you want "all" users, or just a few? If it is everyone, then you can simply enable Journaling. On the properties of the Mailbox store, there is an option to archive a copy of all messages sent or received by the store to a specific mailbox. Of course, you need to be aware that this will be absolutely UGLY, as it just creates a copy of all messages and sticks them in the same Inbox. If you want a better sol...

WLM and emailing pdf file
I am in the cruise sales business and get pdf files as confirmation from all he cruiselines. Got a new computer and using WLM and now when I open a pdf file and select "attach to email" I get the message "Adobe can not access your email" Any suggestions deeply appreciated. Henry In Windows XP: Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Set Program Access and Defaults, Custom, Email and select Windows Live Mail, even if it already seems to be the default. In Vista/Win7: Control Panel, Programs, Default Programs, Set Program Access and Computer defaults, Custo...

Emails being delivered multiple times
Suddenly, I'm having problems sending email with pictures or documents attached. The message is coded. Neither the picture or document will open. People are getting 20-50 of the same emails. What's wrong. Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced. Uncheck: "Break apart messages........". -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "GRH" <GRH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36091DA3-0521-4B85-BD7B-4F5E6B6F5805@microsoft.com... > > Suddenly, I'm having problems sending email w...

Putting web site addresses into emails
Hi I use Outlook Express to send/receive emails but I cannot find the relevant newsgroup ( ie microsoft.public.outlookexpress ) . This group is the closest so I hope someone from here can help me..please!!! How do I insert a web address into an email so when the email receiver clicks on the address , the address is activated? I see its commonplace in many emails but how it is done eludes me. eg. I will insert a web address in this email thus: www.google.com.au Clicking on the above does not bring up the google web page. Try it!! This is driving me crazy!!! Please help John Wild ...

Help can't email pages
I'm a senior citizen and I am not totally computer learned. My question is, I can't email from different pages to myself and/or friends. I get a message saying something like this: The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'Emailing: IMAGE_442[1]', Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D Help please!!! I ,can "c,ut and paste",,, but can not email page!! Can't some of you sma...

How to stop user from sending/receiving outside email
I have recently setup a 2003 Exchange server on a 2003 server box. I have about 11 users on the system. I need to block 6 of these users from sending or receiving email outside the building. I want them to be able to send email to other co workers but that is it. Can any one tell me the best way to configure the Exchange so these users cannot send/receive outside email please? Lee Smith leeasmith2@hotmail.com Hi, 1. To stop them recieving external email: On each user in ADUC, set them to recieve mail from authenticated users only: Properties | Exchange General | Delivery R...

can't get emails
I don't receive e-mails where the sender includes two addresses. The sender is not notified that I have not received the e-mail. Generaly the other person to whom the e-mail is addressed receives his. Example: anybody@mypost.com;otherperson@urpost.com Any suggestins ...

XP shuts down when OE email sent
80% of the time I click "send" on Outlook Express 6.0 it completely shuts down my system. (Just like a complete Restart). I shut down the AVG outgoing email scan. No luck. It also has happened a couple of times in Excel when I went to open a file. There is some kind of major conflict. Thanks for your help This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express n...

using Outlook to manage & share contacts some w/o email or fax num
We just started using Office 2003. We would like to use Outlook to manage all the contacts for a small insurance office, including many that are mail/phone only with no fax or email. I have input all our clients, but when my boss uses Outlook calendar or contacts, only those contacts w/ email addresses or faxes are accessible. He needs to be able to keep clients with no email in the same database as clients etc with email (for mailing, among other things). Also, he would like to be able to use calendar to schedule an appointment AND have that person's contact info show up on the cale...

Can't write emails, add contacts or add appts in Outlook Trial 07
I was running Office 2003, and upgraded to the trial edition of Outlook 2007 (haven't used Outlook before). It seemed to install fine, but won't let me write emails (the new box is grey, but I receive emails fine), won't let me add contacts or add appointments to the calender. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. "CBedo" <CBedo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA567B59-824B-4149-B002-92DDCCCC6117@microsoft.com... >I was running Office 2003, and upgraded to the trial edition of Outlook >2007 > (haven't used Outlook ...

can not print html format email
Hi, I am using windows XP Pro with SP1 and office XP. When I print preview an email it said can not print html format email. When I click print then nothing happened. I can print in word and can print plain text email. can some one tell me why? Many thanks. Steven Hi Steven, if you are using Xch Server, please ask your Admin if there are any rules that dont allow that! -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de ...

Outlook 2003 email rules not working properly
I've upgraded from Office XP to 2003. I've kept all my mails using the XP pst file and all is well. I have a whole list of email rules that move incoming mail to specific folders depending on email account and contents of subject etc. These rules worked flawlessly in Outlook XP, but now they only work when I first start Outlook and it checks mail. If there is no mail waiting when I open outlook, then the rules seem to work the next time I check my mail and I receive something. But after that, any subsequent mail checks, either automatic or manual, sends all new mail to the inbox. If...

how to delete email w/ pictures too large to send
I sent a few different emails with pictures attached that I couldn't reduce in size. It caused a log jam and everytime I click send/receive it tries to send the emails again. It never succeeds and finally I get an error message. My outbox is blank. I have unplugged the computer and I've spoken with my cable provider but Outlook Express keeps trying to send the emails. I have Windows ME. How do I get rid of these emails? Hope someone can help me! -C Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Ou...

Promoting email to CRM
Hi, When I promote email messages to CRM from SFO, the recipient name field (me) is shown as red with ? mark. An error message stating: "At least one recipient could not be resolved to the records in the system." (or something similar) I can however manually resolve myself by clicking on the link and locate in the User list. Can anyone explain why and what solutions are available? Much appreciated. Tony You mean Users as CRM Users? or just any contacts/leads? Some areas to check out: - Same emails in different records (i.e. Contact 1 and 2 has same email address) - Lead em...

Email retrieval
I have recently had problems with my pc and have reinstalled my operating system on to a new hard drive. I have now reinstalled outlook and receiving and sending email is fine. Prior to reinstall I had a lot of emails on outlook that I had archived for easy reference. Is there any way I can retrieve those archived files? I still have all my original data on the drive I am no longer using, but am worried about copying them to my new drive as the reason I had to reinstall was that I had a virus. Thank you in anticipation of your response Do you now have a decent anti virus application i...

Problem replying to email with Outlook 2003
Hi When I generate a reply to an email all the fields seem to get filled in properly, i.e. the "To" field has the correct senders email address. The problem is that after clicking on "Send" when the email appears in the "Sent" folder the "To" field now contains the email address for the account, i.e. mine! so the email gets sent back to me. I've looked at all the settings I can think of and everything appears to be correct. Any suggestions where to look further would be gratefully received, its a real pain having to manually create a reply. BTW ...

Outlook 2003 Personal Address Book emails not appearing
I have some customers who link up all their contacts in their Personal Address Book. They refused to put their contacts in their contacts folders. The problem I seem to get with customer is that when he writes out the person's name of who he wants to send it too, the email address doesn't seem to appear. One more thing, when you click on the TO field, he is selected to go to his Personal Address Book first. Any ideas when the person who write an email to someone, the names doesn't appear at all? Thanks in advance. Tell your customers that the Personal Address Book has not been ...

adding email account
ok so i tried adding my old outlook email account to the Windows Live as a new account. my version of Office doesnt have the Outlook so i thought i could use the Windows Live and turn my verizon account into an email program using the Windows live as base. but its not working. all the incoming and outgoing server authentications are correct but it has yet to deliver. Help! By Windows Live do you mean Windows Live Hotmail (which is a web based mail service) or Windows Live Mail (WLM) which is a PC installed mail client? If WLM, what happens when you click on Synch? Do you ...