Blackberry 3.6.x and SQL 2005

We have Exchange 2003 Enterprise with Blackberry enterprise Server 3.6.x.

Is anyone using Blackberry Enterprise Server 3.6.X version with newly
released SQL 2005 Database Server?

Although it may not be supported, anyone using it or know if it would work?

thanks.

Thank you.

0
jpaul1 (2)

That'd be a little premature, imo, considering SQL 2005 was just released
days ago...
--
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT

">> JP <<" <jpaul@msn.com> wrote in message
> We have Exchange 2003 Enterprise with Blackberry enterprise Server 3.6.x.
>
> Is anyone using Blackberry Enterprise Server 3.6.X version with newly
> released SQL 2005 Database Server?
>
> Although it may not be supported, anyone using it or know if it would
> work?
>
> thanks.
>

> Thank you.

0
bharatsuneja1 (3146)
11/9/2005 4:59:20 PM
I did not ask for your opinion, and it maybe so.  Nonetheless, I was asking
for people that have already gone through this path.

"Bharat Suneja" <bharatsuneja@no.spam.org> wrote in message
> That'd be a little premature, imo, considering SQL 2005 was just released
> days ago...
> --
> Bharat Suneja
> MCSE, MCT
> www.zenprise.com
> blog: www.suneja.com/blog
>

> ">> JP <<" <jpaul@msn.com> wrote in message
>> We have Exchange 2003 Enterprise with Blackberry enterprise Server 3.6.x.
>>
>> Is anyone using Blackberry Enterprise Server 3.6.X version with newly
>> released SQL 2005 Database Server?
>>
>> Although it may not be supported, anyone using it or know if it would
>> work?
>>
>> thanks.
>>

>> Thank you.

0
jpaul1 (2)

How to count same numbers in a coluum #3
Thanks Dave for the PivotTable links. Fran -- FPA186 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- FPA1869's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1470 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26336 ...

CRM 1.2 to 3.0 Upgrade 12-27-05
Hello Everyone, I'm currently using CRM 1.2 on SQL 200 and 2003 Server and I have been testing the the 3.0 upgrade on a seperate SQL 2000 server also running 2003 server standard in the same domain I'm able to move the the current 1.2 install and databases over to the test server using the backup and recovery procedure as described by Microsoft, and everthing works as it should on the test server and the production server as it should. When performing the upgrade to 3.0 on the test server everything checks out "green" during the pre-install checks. Then during the install...

3.0 setup system requirement failure
I am attempting to install an upgrade from 1.2 to 3.0 of CRM. 1.2 has been up and functing perfectly for ~ 1yr. It resides on a SBS2003 install with all patches and updates applied. This server also has: Exchange, SQL 2000, Sharepoint Services, Sharepoint Portal, and Source Safe running on it. On install - Verification Descriptions and Results I receive the following. Success:63 Warnings:0 Errors:2 ERROR 1 - Internet Information Services (IIS) - Invlaid URI: The hostname could not be parsed - detail also Help Reads: Microsoft CRM Web Site Cannot Be Accessed Cause Setup cannot access the s...

Outlook Web Access #6
Hi , we have the following setup and would like advice as to what others are doing. Internet-->Router->Cisco Pix-->(Internal Network->Exchange Srv) We would like to publish our Outlook Web Access the most secure way possible. We do not want to put a Windows 2k box in the DMZ or outside or Network to use as a front end server. Could we do the following: Internet-->Router->Cisco Pix with port 443 mapped to FrontEndSrv->(Internal Network->FrontEndSrv Exchange with tight security providing OWA for Internal Exchange server)... Any ideas? thanks! Steve That sh...

Does Access have a function comparable to MS SQL's NEWID()?
1. Do any versions of Access have a NEWID() function like MS SQL? 2. Are there any comparable functions _besides_ rnd()? Janet On Mar 31, 4:07 pm, "Janet" <no_sp...@thanks.anyway> wrote: > 1. Do any versions of Access have a NEWID() function like MS SQL? > 2. Are there any comparable functions _besides_ rnd()? > > Janet I'm not sure what NEWID does. Maybe there is an alternative depending on what it is you are trying to do. For tables? Yes: create a autonumber field and change the Field Size from Long Integer to Replica Id. For VBA code, you must c...

#Value #3
I have a formula that is A1-sum(A2:A5) in cell A6. The numbers in the range A1:A5 are contingent upon other cells and have formulas that link them to these other cells. When no data is available for these cells the #Value appears in the cell. I have several rows with these formulas and then an overall total of A6:D6 in E6 but if one cell in A6:D6 has the #Value then E6 does not total. How can I keep the #Value from appearing and allowing E6 to total? Thanks for the help. Todd Todd, You can wrap 'error handling' around your functions like this in cells A1 thru A6: =IF(I...

How do I add missing Active X controls to non-admin accounts in Mi
In Access 2003 when I log on as any administrator, I have an Active X control called "Microsoft Web Browser". However, if I log in as a regular user, this Active X control and several others aren't there. How can I get these Active X controls to show back up as a regular user? ...

Conditional Format #3
I'm sure this must be simple but I can't quite fathom it out. I want a conditional format that puts a colour in a cell if the cell is empty. Any ideas would be great Thanks Shona Shona, In the Conditional Formatting dialog, choose the 'equal to' option and enter ="" , the choose your format options. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "Shona" <Shona.Smith@uk.bosch.com> wrote in message news:biva1h$4q3$1@ns2.fe.internet.bosch.com... > I'm sure this must be simple but I can't quite ...

Administrator
I was trying to log into the Administrator to learn how to run SQL query commands but the default ID on there was "sa" which would not allow me to log in. Then I tried my user ID which is just "1" and my password and it wouldn't work either. Any thoughts on how to get into the Administrator? I understand that the sa password is defined upon installation. If you were the one that originally installed the software and don't remember, you may have left it blank. Try going in without a password. If this doesn't work, check with others in the organization ...

Web Service
Hi all, I am going to implement the web services for GP 9.0, what i need to do is to stream line the acquisition process to create A/R, A/P, G/L while purchasing asset in Fixed Asset module, I wonder whether I can use the Web Service to archieve this or should I simply use eConnect? Which way is better? Thanks a lot. --Ricky ...

Returning Money 2005
I should have read all the post on this product before purchasing. My bad. Well it goes back tomorrow. Did you actually try it? There are usually lots of happy customers that you don;t hear about on this newsgroup. I really like the new version. If you have trued and decided for yourself already then just ignore this. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Exchange Server http://exchange.mvps.org "Cy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:397701c4a34d$7a5b2760$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I should have read all the post on this product before >...

Visual Studio 2005 to 2008 with problem
Hello, I have created an application with Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition. The application is connecting to a database that I made it with SQL Server 2005. The application uses the TransactionScope class this way with no problem: Using Scope As New Transactions.TransactionScope(Transactions.TransactionScopeOption.RequiresNew) .... Scope.Complete() End Using In the transaction, the application executes a stored procedure with parameters. I use the SqlClient namespace to do the job. Then I convert my code to Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition. I have also switch my...

Locking cells #3
I have a spreadsheet that i'm trying to lock in such a way that only a few cells are selectable and editable. I'm using Excel 03, and whenever I try to do it, it'll still allow me to select the cell. It won't let me edit it, but i want to set it up so that the cells are not selectable at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated! -- RKAMAN ------------------------------------------------------------------------ RKAMAN's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14605 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=2741...

help with a formula please #3
Hello, I have a workbook with several sheets. The 1st sheet is called 'Sums', and is used to analyse and summarise the data from one of the other sheets. At the moment I just use copy & paste to copy the data from e.g. sheet 'March' into 'Sums'. This is OK, but it would be nice to be able to enter a string 'March' into a cell in sheet 'Sums' and have the sheet pick up the correct data automatically. I can see how to do this (I think) but it is a bit messy, . Is there an elegant way of doing it ? Thanks KK On Jan 15, 1:16=A0pm, "dido2...

SharePoint 3.0
I need to basically start over with SharePoint and SQL Express. When run the SharePoint configuation wizard, it looks for an old instace on SQL. I want to start fron scratch and do a basic install. How can I do that? Mike ...

Outlook 2003 and Business Contact Manager #3
I am using Outlook 2003 with Business Contact manager. I am also using Outlook/BCM on a laptop. I don't know if I need exchange server - I have simple network, to synchronize data between BCM on my laptop and my desktop. I want to work remotly and exchange data without having to import export all the time. Is there a sychronization feature i can use? ...

Implement CRM 3.0 on a Lotus environment
Hello, I need information about implementing Microsoft CRM 3.0 in the following environment: * Lotus Notes as e-mail server * There is no Exchange Server * Domain users are on Active Directory I need to know the following: * Do I need to install exchange server and integrate it to Lotus? * Is there any ISV software or connector that lets install CRM with Lotus and not Exchange * Any documentation about integrating CRM with Lotus is usefull too This might help Integration to exchange is only needed to track incoming emails. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=2417e...

For serious template programming, staying with VC 6.0 is just not an option.
hi all VC++.NET is much more standard compliant, particularly in the area of templates. For serious template programming, staying with VC 6.0 is just not an option. ? Why ? Regards Bhargav On 6 Aug 2006 22:45:21 -0700, "bhag" <bhag281@gmail.com> wrote: >hi all > >VC++.NET is much more standard compliant, particularly in the area of >templates. I would go with VC 2003 (v. 7.1) or 2005 (v. 8) and not the 2002 version, which was actually called VC.NET. >For serious template programming, staying with VC 6.0 is just not an >option. ? >Why ? Because it ha...

Money 2005 pesters me with update offer
I am a happy user of Money 2005. Since about 2 weeks everytime when I start this beast it pesters me with some online banking upgrade offer. I had a quick look at it but since the upgrade seems to update only some online banking features (which I never use anyway - I am living in Switzerland and my bank's online interface of course isn't covered by the US Money version) I am not interested at all. How can I silence this annoying update offer once and for all? Michael Try the 'dismiss' button and also turn of sponsorship and advertizing links in the options (although th...

How to sort x-axis in pivot chart
Hi, I've a pivot chart, based on a pivot table. In the chart I display per x-label 3 variables, on top of each other. In the corresponding pivot table I have the x-lables as rows and 3 columns. Now I want to sort the x-labels on the sum of the 3 variables (or sorting the rows of the table). How can I do that? ( I'm able to sort on each variable distinctly, but that is not what I want. Further I can add a new variable to the table containing the sum of the 3 and sorting on that. But that gives a 4th variable in the chart. ) Can anyone help? Regards, Henk ...

Test #3
Test Test newsgroups are better suited to this type of question where you can test your connectivity and test your reply as well. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlnews.htm#testposting "Ford" <Ford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3F79D6F-FA51-459F-B68B-F546C7E6C142@microsoft.com... > Test ...

No update with more than 3 workbook chain
I know this has been mentioned, but I can't find my exact situation in the previous few days posts. I have 5 excel documents. DocA.xls, DocB.xls, DocC.xls, DocD.xls, DocE.xls. My accounting department has a very elaborate reporting/calculating string of documents growing. They have over 100 documents all linked to each other in the same directory. DocA.xls is modified and it has a link to DocB.xls. DocB.xls uses information from a linked field in DocA.xls to calculate a new field. DocC.xls then uses this field to calcualte a field in DocD.xls. DocE.xls then looks at DocD.xls to make...

T-SQL is not quite there yet
In SQL 2008, the T-SQL language is getting better, but there are still some frustrating issues that keep biting me in day-to-day use. 1) Calls to stored procedures can't be nested. That is, one stored procedure can't do an Insert Into <Table> Exec <StoredProc1> if StoredProc1 does the same thing to insert data from StoredProc2. Why not? Well, we can maybe get around that; chunks of code that return result sets should be functions anyway. So, recasting these stored procedures as table-valued functions leads to the recognition of just how bad the restri...

VBA/SQL query
Not really too sure if this is the correct forum but...here goes: I have created my connection MySQL with the following code: Dim oConn As ADODB.Connection Dim rs As ADODB.Recordset Private Sub ConnectDB() Set oConn = New ADODB.Connection oConn.Open "DRIVER={MySQL ODBC 5.1 Driver};" & _ "SERVER=localhost;" & _ "DATABASE=DATABASE1;" & _ "USER=USER1" & _ "PASSWORD=PASSWORD1;" & _ "Option=3" End Sub and am planning to extract the data with: Private Sub PullData() Set rs = New ADODB.Reco...

MS Money 2004 #3
I've been dealing with MS Support and found this out on my own, do they know and not telling me or even support is slow to be involved. I'm not happy. Angela, exactly what are you talking about? There aren't too many clues in your post! We might be able to help if you could be more explicit! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback &q...