Black List in Exchange didn't remove!

We currently have the Message Filtering setup in Exchange 5.5. However, one
of the addresses in the list we had needed to be removed, which we did but
for some reason the e-mail is still getting blocked in Exchange. Any
ideas????

0
bechtj (16)

Try stopping and restarting the SMTP service.

"SUS Help" <bechtj@co.delaware.pa.us> wrote in message
> We currently have the Message Filtering setup in Exchange 5.5. However,
> one
> of the addresses in the list we had needed to be removed, which we did but
> for some reason the e-mail is still getting blocked in Exchange. Any
> ideas????

0
ajmiyake (74)
3/7/2005 8:42:32 PM
Do you mean the Internet Mail Service? If so, I did that.

  If not, where is the SMTP Service?
"Allen M" <ajmiyake@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Try stopping and restarting the SMTP service.
>
> "SUS Help" <bechtj@co.delaware.pa.us> wrote in message
> > We currently have the Message Filtering setup in Exchange 5.5. However,
> > one
> > of the addresses in the list we had needed to be removed, which we did
but
> > for some reason the e-mail is still getting blocked in Exchange. Any
> > ideas????

0
bechtj (16)
3/7/2005 8:44:26 PM
No. I mean the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) service.

> Do you mean the Internet Mail Service? If so, I did that.
>
>  If not, where is the SMTP Service?
> "Allen M" <ajmiyake@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Try stopping and restarting the SMTP service.
>>
>> "SUS Help" <bechtj@co.delaware.pa.us> wrote in message
>> > We currently have the Message Filtering setup in Exchange 5.5. However,
>> > one
>> > of the addresses in the list we had needed to be removed, which we did
> but
>> > for some reason the e-mail is still getting blocked in Exchange. Any
>> > ideas????

0
ajmiyake (74)
3/7/2005 9:29:21 PM
"SUS Help" has E55, which has IMC, not SMTP service.

Allen M wrote:

> No. I mean the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) service.
>
> "SUS Help" <bechtj@co.delaware.pa.us> wrote in message
> > Do you mean the Internet Mail Service? If so, I did that.
> >
> >  If not, where is the SMTP Service?
> > "Allen M" <ajmiyake@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> Try stopping and restarting the SMTP service.
> >>
> >> "SUS Help" <bechtj@co.delaware.pa.us> wrote in message
> > but

0
kpalagin8074 (137)
3/7/2005 9:50:46 PM
Check the Registry for that address.

SUS Help wrote:

> We currently have the Message Filtering setup in Exchange 5.5. However, one
> of the addresses in the list we had needed to be removed, which we did but
> for some reason the e-mail is still getting blocked in Exchange. Any
> ideas????

0
kpalagin8074 (137)

How to remove a master category
How do you delete a master category once it's been created and no longer needed for a contact or calendar entry? ...

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Microsoft Exchange Server

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

RPC Over HTTP on Single Server

Exchange database forensic
I would like to know if I can with vbscript, and WMI access an exchange database and search for a specific string in either the subject field or the body? I would also like to know if I use exmerge to extract to a PST then use a script or command line tool to find a string in the message of subject or in the body I would also be interested in third party software vendors that can offer this functionality Please include a link if one is available for reference Thank you, John You might want to see if exmerge alone will do what you want: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328202/en-u...

Format List Box!

Moving exchange 5.5 to a new server exchange 2003
Good day all... how do I move exchange 5.5 to a brand new exchange server 2003. The new server will be in a new organization. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ray http://www.microsoft.com/usa/webcasts/ondemand/2340.asp http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en- us;exch2003 Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server >-----Original Message----- >Good day all... how do I move exchange 5.5 to a brand new >exchange server 2003. The new server will be in a new >organization. Any info would be greatly appreciated. > >Thanks, >Ray > >. ...

Outlook will not run in Cached Exchange mode
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C68E30.831A2160 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Having a problem running outlook offline. I can't. I keep getting an = error that outlook was unable to open my .ost file when I try to run = outlook while not connected to my exchange server. So I set Outlook not = to run in cached mode, deleted my .ost file, reset outlook to work in = cached mode. Outlook creates the ost file, but still every time I try to = run outlook offline, I get the same erro...

Exchange 2007 CCR after reseeding storage group copies
We have an Exchange 2007 CCR cluster that sits on two Windows Server 2008 Enterprise nodes. Due to problems with one node, I evicted it from the cluster and rebuilt it, reinstalling Exchange using the custom / install passive node setup. I used 'Update Storage Group Copy' (with the option selected to 'Delete any existing log files in the target path') to reseed the active databses. It seemed to go OK, and the storage groups status in the Database Management window became 'healthy'. However, when I tried to move the clustered mailbox server on to the new node f...

distibution list / updating
when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to update our distribution lists at the same time. What do you mean exactly? Can you give an example? Also what version of Outlook are you using? T. >-----Original Message----- >when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to >update our distribution lists at the same time. >. > That's what the Update Now button is for. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "wayne" <wayne@anandasacramento.org> wrote in message news:05ba01c3d4be$e83a5e80$a301280a@phx.gbl... > when we update our contacts how can we g...

Rules in Web Client / Exchange 2003
Hi Everyone, I am wondering where/how I should start troubleshooting rules in Outlook Web Client. Rules setup in Outlook Client work perfectly, however rules set up in Web Client don't seem to work. Specifically messages are not getting forwarded to an alternate email addresses specified in the rule. Sending a messge directly to the alternate email form a Web Client works all the time. Thanks in advance. If you generate the rule exactly the same way in Outlook, does it work? Also, does it happen to work when Outlook is running? "Gene B." <myemail@hidden.com> wr...

Print a list of movies
I have a spreadsheet with 2 columns (No and Name of Movie). There are 322 rows. I would like to print this so that I have the first 44 rows on the left side of the page and the next 44 rows on the right side of the page. I would like to keep this setup on all pages. These cells have color formatting and numbers that I need to keep with each cell. How do I do this? -- Terri Sprague www.tlsprague.com Hi Teri, See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/...

List the UNIQUE certain fields from the database
Dear Experts, Please help related to the above subject. From this discussion, got the following formula which is work well and faster for small of database. =OFFSET($G$1,MATCH(0,MMULT(--TRANSPOSE(TRANSPOSE(DATA)=I$1:I1),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))/ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))),0)-1,0,1,1) where $G$1, the first row of DATA. how to convert it to VBA as this time i have a huge database. for Tab Data, Advanced, Unique Record only (works well also, but i need the VBA). basically we would like to do similar like this: Data Sample Vendor Name A B...

Manual removal of SFO 1.2?
Is there a known process for manually uninstalling this thing? I won't bore you with the mundane details, suffice to say, I cannot log in as the installing user and uninstall this thing. Please tell me there is a documented manual removal process. -- ..NET Nobody / C# Proponent I know it sucks but if you cannot log in as the installing user - its borked - if you deleted the profile for the installing user re create it - its a permissions thing/bug if you deleted the user from AD - recrete it - it is faster than re installing XP from scratch - "Chris S" <ChrisS@di...