BCC / public folder/ Distribution list

I need to send emails out to our distribution lists and want them to go out
as BCC. my scenario is this:

Emails are sent to a public folder which is moderated. Once a moderator
approves, it gets forwarded to a distribution list. How can I make these
emails go out as BCC without involving Outlook? We are a school and have many
parents emailing these lists. I can't force people to use BCC but want the
emails to go out that way. Is there a rule in Exchange I could set?

I am using the Folder Assitant in public folders to forward my email to my
DL, but it doesn't give an option to BCC.
0
Leni1 (29)

Recovered Folder
How can I stop having a post from going into the recovered Folder and also why does it go there?? Thank You In Advance Doug That typically happens when Windows Live Mail wasn't closed down properly. One cause is power failures. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Doug" <DugGliss@removemegmail.com> wrote in message = news:OGkdgo8aKHA.2680@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > How can I stop having a post from going into the recovered Folder and = also=20 > why does it go there?...

Linking Outlook fields from the "Contact Folder" to a custom form in Outlook...
Using Exchange Server 2003/Outlook 2003, we have created a custom Help Desk form in Outlook. We would like the ability to link specific fields from the Contacts Folder (Example B), in a drop-down list box if possible. We are far from knowing that something like this is even possible. Would appreciate *any* suggestions. Thank you. ...

Adding an address to a Contact List
The client is using Outlook 2003 SP2. I know you can click on an email address in an email and add it as a contact to my main Contacts list. Is there a way to do the same task but add it to my other Contact Lists already setup as an addressbook...? Thanks, Tom... Tom Karpowski wrote: > The client is using Outlook 2003 SP2. > I know you can click on an email address in an email and add it as a > contact > to my main Contacts list. > Is there a way to do the same task but add it to my other Contact Lists > already setup as an addressbook...? > >...

how do i import all emails and folders from sbcglobal.net into out
Do you have a question ??? Read the following http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "sysdyne" <sysdyne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:40E4C3CA-74DA-4534-AC01-F48E98772648@microsoft.com... > "sysdyne" <sysdyne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:40E4C3CA-74DA-4534-AC01-F48E98772648@microsoft.com... <nothing> When you ask a question, don't limit yourself to the subject. It can be ...

Question About Junk Folder/Mail
When one looks at the Junk Mail folder for either a POP or otherwise server, and does the ongoing Let-Em-In method as follows: 1. Highlight Junk Mail 2. [Right-Click] Junk Mail->Add to Safe Senders list 3. then (on the same message) [Right-Click] Junk Mail->Mark as Not Junk , these two commands certainly work, but one other annoying item is that it assigns the message or messages highlighted as Read. A look in the folder where the [erm] mail rules are supposed to place it shows the message having been processed, but marked as Read, thus not highlighted and fairly dif...

Subreport Data Listing Twice for Each Report Record
On a report & subreport pair, the subreport data is listing out twice, and I can't seem to sort out why. Any suggestions appreciated. -- Thanks, tbl tbl wrote: >On a report & subreport pair, the subreport data is listing >out twice, and I can't seem to sort out why. Does the subreport diplay two records? If so, the problem is that your main report's record source query has a Join to the subreport's data source. -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] in article bq9q83pdvsepjusn44j91g84rpveu5a9bk@4ax.com, Marshall Barton at marshbarton@wowway.com wrote on 7/5/07 1:18 PM...

OL2003
In Outlook 2003, I am unable to turn on the Reading Pane for the Drafts folder. Is this by design? Or is there something I am overlooking? Neither the Reading Pane button or menu selections are available when the Drafts folder is selected. Thanks, David By annoying design. I think Chilton preview will work, but it's bottom only. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Ou...

Password Protecting Folders.
My pc will be going in for repairs shortly. I'd like to protect some of my folders. Can folders be individually password protected under Vista? Thanks "species8350" <not_here.5.species8350@xoxy.net> wrote in message news:7769caff-d403-44b2-b68a-980e962a05ff@j27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com: > My pc will be going in for repairs shortly. > > I'd like to protect some of my folders. Can folders be individually > password protected under Vista? Not directly. Even if they could be, any good repair technician worth his salt could figure out how t...

can not nest QBDGs in other Distribution Groups ?
I must be missing something basic, but how do you include a Query-Based Distribution Group in a regular DG There is no "Member of" page on the QBDG properties, and conversely, the QBDGs are not listed in the available objects to be included as member of a DG The documentation and several articles suggest nesting is possible, but how Thanks Go to the DG you would like the QBDG to be a member of, then right click and "Add Exchange Query Distribution Group" should be an option. "benoitm" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E327E5...

allow folders in access
It's pretty common to have logical groupings of queries, reports and so on. It would be great if Access provided a grouping mechanism - via named folders or something similar - within the object management panes. For example, if I'm creating a report - MyReport - that has several subreports - MySubreport1, MySubreport2 and MySharedSubreportA - I could set things up in the Reports pane like this: - MyReportFolder [folder] MyReport [rpt obj] MySubreport1 [rpt obj] MySubreport2 [rpt obj] - MySharedSubreports [folder] MySharedSubreportA [rpt obj] Two things to note: ...

List of SNMP MIBs for Exchange
Does anyone know if there is a list of SNMP MIBs available for Exchange 2003 anywhere? I'd like to get some basic statics via SNMP. On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:17:40 -0500, Irwin Fletcher <noffletchspam@nogmailspam.com> wrote: >Does anyone know if there is a list of SNMP MIBs available for Exchange >2003 anywhere? I'd like to get some basic statics via SNMP. I think you should be looking at WMI instead. ...

Mail Folder Scrollbar too fast?
Whenever I try to copy messages from my Favorite Folders to the Mail Folders, the folders move very fast. Is there a way to control these Folders - stop them from moving fast? thx they always move too slow for me. :) The only way to control the speed is by the position of the mouse - usually higher (or lower) on the window will speed it up. It's hard to explain, just play around with the mouse position. also, if you have so many folders that the mouse speed is a problem, you might want to consider different mail management techniques. Using hundreds of folders is not necessarily...

Lists
I have a user who is importing an excel spreadsheet into a Sharepoint List, but some of the column types that SP is selecting is incorrect. I can't find any place to change the type of these columns (like from text to text with link, etc). Is this possible? Yes, you can change the column type after importing. Just go to the list settings page and choose the column you would like to update. The very first section of the column settings page will be for the data type of the column. -RH "J. Belcher" wrote: > I have a user who is importing an excel sprea...

How do I eliminate duplicate addresses from multiple lists?
Just moved to Exchange from GroupWise. I maintain seperate address lists in excel and access and some of the addresses are in both lists. In GroupWise I could copy an entire column of addresses from an Excel spreadsheet into the To: box and blanks would be eliminated, then I could copy a column of addresses from an access database into the To: box and both blanks and duplicate email addresses are eliminated. How can I configure Outlook to do this? Nichol1947 <Nichol1947@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Just moved to Exchange from GroupWise. I maintain seperate address ...

Use list options to hide columns
Excel 97 Hi, I was wondering if the following is possible in excel: <big deep breath> I have 4 separate worksheets for data entry and results calculation for radiation detection, each is a separate type of test. These worksheets/tests share a lot of common Fields for data input and calculations, what I want to do is combine the worksheets and show/hide only the columns relevant to each test. In column A, I have added a drop down list of 4 different types of test. Depending on the type of test I select; call them A, B, C & D Can I use a List to control which columns are sho...

Money 2005 Bug: Create (not just add) account setup
Problem Description: List of banks or brokerages is *always* unavailable. Repro steps: 1) Create (not just add) new account using MS Money 2005 accepting all of the defaults. 2) Use or create a new passport to sign in. 3) Attempt to "Select a bank or brokerage" during the setup proccess and get the following error message: "The list is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." Expected: An actual list of banks or brokerages Problem Area: Setup Frequency of problem: Always Happens Operating system / version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional - 5.1.2600 Computer ma...

list links in new worksheet
I want to get a listing of all links in a new worksheet within th workbook - alternately I would like to get a list of all linked cells is there a way to do this? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Something like this post: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=40C12CE0.8E5E3F8C%40msn.com And no matter what you're doing with the links, get a copy of Bill Manville's FindLink program: http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/Default.htm "txbjones <" wrote: > > I want to get a listing of all links in a new worksheet within the > workbook - alternately...

Copy Posts from one Public Folder to Another
I have an Exchange 2003 Public folder tree that has multiple levels. I have a need for users to Post to one public folder and then have a copy of that Post copied to another public folder automatically. I have set this up for emails (plain forwarding) and it works fine but I have yet been able to get the Posts to duplicate to the other folder. Does anyone have any ideas? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Glenn There are two ways to forward email out of a public folder: 1. Used a rule on the public folder. As owner of the public folder go to properties and to the folder assistant ...

Custom Search Folder
Hi! I would like to know if there is any way to programatically create your own custom Search Folder from an Outlook add-in, and of course, add it's own search criteria (I would like to search after a custom fileld added in certain MailItems). Also, if this is possible, how do I access it afterwards? It doesn't matter if this is done via OOM, CDO or Redemption (or something else?)...is it possible? Thanks a lot, Doru Use the Application.AdvancedSearch method to return a Search object, = then use Search.Save to create the search folder. You will be able to = use a custom field ...

song list
is there a way of generating a list in excel from songs i have saved on my d drive? If all of your files are in this format, I have one artist - title.mp3 -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "nick" <nick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0916245E-11D0-4946-A689-A3E6C9CE3C77@microsoft.com... > is there a way of generating a list in excel from songs i have saved on my d > drive? i do have them in that format "Don Guillett" wrote: > If all of your files are in this format, I have one > > artist - title.mp3 > &...

2007 Public Folder Replicas
In my 2007 design I have two boxes with the HT/CAS roles installed and a CCR cluster (which doesn't support public folder replicas apparently). So where will my PF replicas live? Will this require yet another server? ...

Windows 7
How do I allow only certain computers on our network to access certain folders? I have my music folder that can be accessed by any pc on our network but wish to limit other folder to certain pc not all of them. Can anyone advise how I could do this ? Oh I have Windows 7 and the other pc's in the house are all Vista. Permissions in Windows are based on users, not computers. You have to create identical users with identical passwords on all the computers then give users permissions to shares based on who you want to access the shares. -- Kerry Brown MS-MVP - Wind...

Outlook contacts list issue
I am in the process of recovering data from an anchange disaster. I had all of the mailboxes recovered and are all in PST files. I am now going through and showing users how to import their calendars, contacts, mail etc. When a user imports his/her contacts, everything goes fine until they try to use those contacts through the address book. The address book does not show any contacts added by the import. Any newly created contacts are visible. I have found that if I change the email address of an imported contact, that contact will then appear in the address book. This indicates ...

Public Folder Permissions Trusted Domains
Setup: We have a 4 separate 2000 active directory domains on the same network. One of the servers runs exchange 2000 and hosts the mail for all domains. There are trusts setup between the exchange server domain and each of the other three domains. Mail works fine, we have duplicate accounts on the exchange server for the mailboxes. Here's the problem: There are public folders that we need to add author permissions to for users that login to the other domains, not the exchange server domain. A user in any domain can add a public folder, and then they have the permnissions as owner, b...

Bcc #11
Is there any way that I can see the bcc reciepients' name No, that is the whole purpose of using the BCC field. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "BCCB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:064101c49c85$1eeba680$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way that I can see the bcc reciepients' name ...