Backup using Windows Server 2003 4 Exchange 5.5

What I would like to know is that can you use the Backup
Exchange 5.5 using windows Server 2003. In Windows there
is a backup program.

If yes is there any information available about this?

Any information about the recovery of possible problems.

Thanks

anonymous (74722)

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Using Relative path for XML data file?

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reporting from Project Server

Count If Formula #4

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Pivot Table Question #5

using the journal on outlook

Columns #4
My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Hi Me! I'm just guessing what you mean. Use: Tools > Options > General Remove check from "R1C1 reference style" OK -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "me" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12D9050B-079C-476D-B5B6-84445F60EA51@microsoft.com... > My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Another gue...

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

Terminal Server and GP Settings
Not being a Windows Terminal Server expert by any definition, I have a question for somebody who is. When wanting to have a user profile to store individual dex.ini files, my understanding is that each user would have his own Windows folder under their user folder. Additionally, if you typed SET at a command prompt, the settings for WINDIR would point to that user-specific Windows folder. Is this thinking correct? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you also have to make certain that the dex.ini does NOT exist in the program install location for GP or it will still look to that. Dwight...

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit