Backup and Restore a Windows NT PDC to another machine

Guys,
Please how do I backup and restore a Windows NT 4.0 PDC to another machine
running a clean Windows NT.Please kindly highlight what I need to backup
Thanks so much.

--
Buchi

0
Buchi (48)

I would just join the new machine as a Backup domain controller, and let it
replicated.
Once done, you can take both down, bring up the BDC and promote to to PDC...

"Buchi" <Buchi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Guys,
> Please how do I backup and restore a Windows NT 4.0 PDC to another machine
> running a clean Windows NT.Please kindly highlight what I need to backup
> Thanks so much.
>
> --
> Buchi

0