automatic warning message

Hi, Is it possible to add an automatic enterprise warning message in bottom
of each email sent by Exchange 2003

Thanks
Marc

0
asdasdasd (3)

There are a number of 3rd party tools that do this.  The easiest native way
to do this is with an event sink.  The following KB will step you through
setting this up:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317327&Product=exch2003

"Marc D" <asdasdasd@asdasd.com> wrote in message
> Hi, Is it possible to add an automatic enterprise warning message in
> bottom of each email sent by Exchange 2003
>

> Thanks
> Marc

But it will work only throw smtp, only if you send an email to an external
destination??

"Mitchell_CT" <mitchNEWSGROUPONLY@myrealbox.com> a �crit dans le message de
news: epyYw8xpFHA.1412@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> There are a number of 3rd party tools that do this.  The easiest native
> way to do this is with an event sink.  The following KB will step you
> through setting this up:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317327&Product=exch2003
>

> "Marc D" <asdasdasd@asdasd.com> wrote in message
>> Hi, Is it possible to add an automatic enterprise warning message in
>> bottom of each email sent by Exchange 2003
>>

>> Thanks
>> Marc

0
asdasdasd (3)
8/22/2005 3:21:21 PM
And it doesn't work with Outlook...

"Marc D" <asdasdasd@asdasd.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
eKsGL0ypFHA.1412@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> But it will work only throw smtp, only if you send an email to an external
> destination??
>

> "Mitchell_CT" <mitchNEWSGROUPONLY@myrealbox.com> a �crit dans le message
> de news: epyYw8xpFHA.1412@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>> There are a number of 3rd party tools that do this.  The easiest native
>> way to do this is with an event sink.  The following KB will step you
>> through setting this up:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317327&Product=exch2003
>>

>> "Marc D" <asdasdasd@asdasd.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi, Is it possible to add an automatic enterprise warning message in
>>> bottom of each email sent by Exchange 2003
>>>

>>> Thanks
>>> Marc

0
asdasdasd (3)
8/22/2005 3:37:53 PM
Right.  Any message that is submitted by a MAPI client will not have the
disclaimer attached.  The caveat here is that if you have a FE server and
route all outbound mail through that FE server, you can implement the event
sink on your FE server and it will work just fine.  Otherwise, look for a
3rd party disclaimer product for this.

--
Ben Winzenz
Exchange MVP

> And it doesn't work with Outlook...
>
> "Marc D" <asdasdasd@asdasd.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
> eKsGL0ypFHA.1412@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>> But it will work only throw smtp, only if you send an email to an
>> external destination??
>>

>> "Mitchell_CT" <mitchNEWSGROUPONLY@myrealbox.com> a �crit dans le message
>> de news: epyYw8xpFHA.1412@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>>> There are a number of 3rd party tools that do this.  The easiest native
>>> way to do this is with an event sink.  The following KB will step you
>>> through setting this up:
>>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317327&Product=exch2003
>>>

>>> "Marc D" <asdasdasd@asdasd.com> wrote in message

0
Ben
8/22/2005 4:42:56 PM
Read this first: http://slate.msn.com/id/2101561/

1. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;262097

2. http://www.exclaimer.co.uk/

3. http://www.nemx.com

4. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317327

5. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317680

6. http://www.gfi.com/news/en/mes8freedisc.htm

7.
http://www.isaserver.org/software/W2K/Anti-Virus/MailFender-for-Exchange/Comments/

--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"Marc D" <asdasdasd@asdasd.com> wrote in message
> Hi, Is it possible to add an automatic enterprise warning message in
> bottom of each email sent by Exchange 2003
>

> Thanks
> Marc

0
curspice6401 (3487)

Automatic Subject Line Taging
I have a user that wants to have each message sent to a particular DL to have specific text injected to the subject line. He wants to do this so its easy for the recipients to create a rule to move those messages to another folder. Has anyone seen anything that will do this? Basically they want to send messages to a DL with Subject "Project Update". But when delivered to the users, they want it to read "[Public Works Community] Project Update" Any ideas?? If all messages to that DL need to be tagged with a particular keyword in the subject and the only purpose is to...

Public Folder Replication SMTP Messages not being delivered
Hi, We have a multi site Exchange 2003 Server environment and are having problems with Public Folder replication messages not being delivered. 3 of the 5 servers send/accept SMTP replication messages fine, but the other two recieve the SMTP messages but they just dont get delivered/processed to the local Store. Doing message tracking shows that the SMTP replication messages are being recieved by the two servers but they dont get delivered to the local store. EG, this is what the message tracking log displayes on one of the two 'faulty' servers: (http://img494.imageshack.us/img...

windows live mail "contents of this message can not be found"
Randomly get this "contents of this message can not be found" when checking headers. Using Windows Live Mail with Windows 7. Jeff "JSan" <jsweisel@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:#ZV1zPWvKHA.2436@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Randomly get this "contents of this message can not be found" when > checking headers. Using Windows Live Mail with Windows 7. Try turning on troubleshooting logging and look at the log for more clues. However, IMO the built-in diagnostics are usually insufficient so I would supplement whatever is there wi...

Error message #32
Hi Excel 2000 I have seen the error message: 'Not enough system resources to display completely'. The only resolution I have ever found is to rebuild system completely. Is there another workaround for this? Thanks -- Martin Hereford UK ...

What does this warning mean?
I have a modeless dialog box class, objects of which I display and hide as my application does things. It just shows a status message. Every time I destroy one of these objects, I get the following two warnings. MyApp: Warning: calling DestroyWindow in CDialog::~CDialog -- MyApp: OnDestroy or PostNcDestroy in derived class will not be called. I assume this means I'm doing something that is dangerous but there doesn't seem to be any problem with the application. Do I need to worry about this and how do I fix it or otherwise get rid of the warnings? --- Al. "Al" ...

Remove automatic date formatting
Does anyone know how to turn off the feature that automatically turns anything that remotely looks like a date (ex: 01-01) into an actual date? I don't want to have to format the cells or sheets every time, or to have to add a space or ' in the cell, I just want to turn the automatic feature OFF. -- vaillancourt_ch ------------------------------------------------------------------------ vaillancourt_ch's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=32751 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=525832 No way but the ones y...

exchange 5.5 mailbox limits exceed message.
I have a mailbox that is recieving limit warnings. I look at it through the Exchange Administrator and it is over the limits. However when io log on to the mailbox it shows that it is well under the limits. I have checked all of the folders and I can not see what the problem is. Anyone have any idieas? Thanks. look to see if they have journaling turned on, a lot of times users click on journal and accept outlook to track EVERYTHING with outlook, you'll know if you go into users mailbox and click journal.. you have to check this with their profile thought, not yours. AL I check and...

Is an Exchange message forward visible to the client?
When a message is forwarded through the Exchange options: Exchange General tab - Delivery Options - Under Forwarding - Forward to:'mailbox' - check the box 'Delivery to both ...' is this visible in any way to the mailbox owner through any client. We have Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003. I have been tasked with forwarding someone's mail without their knowledge. Any advice appreciated. C Emmons Nope - it is handled at the server level, not the client, so the user will have no knowledge that their mail is being forwarded to another account as well as their own. -- Be...

Visual Studio Error Message
After installing Visual Basic.NET and trying to open the applicaion, I get the following error message: Visual Basic.NET is unable to start because the file devenvngi.xml is missing or corrupted. To correct this problem, copy devenvngi.xml from your setup location to the following folder in your installation directory... I have searched my entire computer & cannot find this file. Does anyone know what this error means or where I can get a copy of this file? Thanks. Have you tried to lauch the setup program again and select the repair option ? HTH, Christoph Schittko Software ...

Why doesn't Excel 2007 automatically update links in Trusted Files
I have a number of workbooks that are all linked to each other. I also occasionally open other workbooks that have links but I may not want to upadate these. In 2003 I could manually set each workbook to update the links so only the ones I wanted would update the links when opened, but others would not. So I had a choice. Now the only choice I have is to update all links (apparently not recommended) or to have Excel ask me to update for every file, which is really no choice at all. All the files I want to update are in my Trusted Locations, so why is there no option to automatical...

Automatic hyperlinking
Hello again:) I need to hyperlink file names in an excel sheet (in column A) to audio files bearing the same name. I don't want to do it one by one a there are so many. Is there any way I can hyperlink the file names t the audio .WAV files automatically? Thank you Mo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Mon one way: Enter the following in B1 =HYPERLINK("C:\temp\" & A1 & ".WAV",A1) copy down (of course replace the pathname) If you like, you can hide column A afterwards HTH Frank > Hello again:) > > I need to hyperlink file names i...

Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server.
What should I do when this error message appears? ((Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp' , Protocol: HTTPMail, Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x80042007)) ...

automatic two dots
My new version of Word or Office automatically turns "a into ä etc. How do I turn this off? I cannot find it under autocorrect. Make sure that you have the correct keyboard layout (input language) specified in Windows. Look in Control Panel. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Geert" wrote: > My new version of Word or Office automatically turns "a into ä etc. How do I > turn this off? I cannot find it under autocorrect. ...

"AOL will not accept delivery of this message"
i am using oulook 2007 and for years was connected and worked ok with AOL. now anytime i am sending a message with Outlook i am getting "AOL will not accept delivery of this message " but using AOL mail directley it is ok. what is going on ? please help ike Are you sending it in Plain Text instead of the RTF format -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "ike" <ike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CE9F2EE...

How do i change the default mail delivery location for all incoming messages?
This is a POP3 server. In Outlook, if i go to Tools | Options | Mail Setup | Data Files, and then select a particular PST file, and the click the Settings button, in the Outlook Data Files dialog, another dialog opens that has a text box that contains the path of the data file. But, this path cannot be edited, it appears to be read only. What i want to do is move that file to a different drive, then point outlook at it, so it continues to use it for all incoming mail messages. Thank you. Tom Conlon Close Outlook and move the file. When you restart Outlook, it should ask you where the f...

Automatically print email attachments
Does anyone know a way to make Outlook print the attachments to an email when it is received? -- 525047 See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/printarrival.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do you sync your mailbox with a smartphone or pda? http://forums.sl...

Email Errors> no download of messages>error messages.
Email Errors> no download of messages>error messages. My email has been working just fine until today. I can't think of anything I've done to create a problem. I'm using WindowsXP-pro-sp2; Outlook 2003, and Norton AntiVirus 2005. The same problem just started in Outlook Express as well. Was on the phone with Charter for over two hours removing email accounts and then adding them from scratch. I've been trying for hours and hours fix this to no avail--the error message keeps coming up and I'm expecting some very important email. The error messages will ...

error message preventing installation of office SP1 update
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel keep getting request to install SP1 update12.1.0 and end up with this message"You can't install office 2008 SP1 update (12.1.0) on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume" I was offered 2 choices, to select my external hard drive(4101GB Free) or my Mac HD (232 GB free)- neither one works. Should I install this update or is this update not meant for the Mac version of office 2008? If not for me how can I get rid of the repeated request that I Update? ...

Message delivered to incorrect recipient
Hi, Hope someone can shed some light on this situation. Recently, one of our users (AnitaL) sent an appointment to a group of users (the group exists in the global address list) and the message was delivered to a user that was not in the group (CharlesG), they also did not appear in the CC or BCC fields. This is an excerpt from the tracking log: Original Appointment Message sent from AnitaL c=US;a= ;p=BMM;l=EXCHANGE1-050413101939Z-3625 /O=BMM/OU=BMM/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=AnitaL Recipients (Note no CharlesG only CharlesD) c=US;a= ;p=BMM;l=EXCHANGE1-050413101939Z-3624 /O=BMM/OU=BMM/CN=RECIPIEN...

Macro warning (upon opening)
How do you get rid to the macro warning? I have deleted all macros in the file and saved changes. When I reopen the file, the message still pops up. When I go to the macro section, there are no macros to select. There are not any in my personal workbook, or current open workbook. Is this an issue of, once a macro is attached the warning message is permanent? Separate question: Where is the code to execute the macro with a shortcut? I see the option when creating, but have not found any code to carry out the command. Richard You have workbook modules, sheet modules, and regula...

"Disk Full" Message from Excel 97
Two users with Win 98 SE systems running Excel 97 with current SR updates. They are part of a Windows 2003 domain. Occasionally, when they go to save spreadsheets to a network share they get a message saying "disk is full". The disk, in this case, is definitely NOT full. The problem only happens occasionally and it never happens with Word documents. Has ayone come across this problem before? Thanks. Hi John You receive the "Disk is Full" error message when you save a workbook in Excel http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;214245 Error Messa...

Error message when trying to send an email
Installed outlook 2003 Set up a POP email account the "test account settings" returns no error When trying to send an email, the following message appears: 'the operation failed. an object could not be found' Have tried to repair and re-install office 2003 Still the same problem Outlook express with the same settings on the same machine runs without a problem... What should I do??? HELP!!! Already tried recreating your mail profile in Control Panel-> Mail-> button Show Profiles? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do th...

CRM and internal phone messages
Hi, We have newly installed CRM and are wanting to send quick phone messages from the receptionist to the employee required: ie - 1) Customer rings and employee they want to speak to on the phone 2) Receptionist creates phone message linked to customer and sends to employee 3) Message pops up and notifies employee We use the Outlook Client for CRM, and we can use the phone message link to create a phone message. We can also change the sender to the correct employee so that they get the message. But we do not get a reminder at all. The only way to see anything there is to constantly chec...

Messages stuck in Outbox #3
I have a couple users whose messages are being held up in the Outbox of Outlook XP/2003 (even though Exchange services are running normally). The items in the Outbox are italicized. When they double-click one then close it, the message is no longer in italics. They're then able to drag it into the Drafts folder, close Outlook, open Outlook, then send the messages from Drafts. Has anyone else seen this behavior? Any advice is much appreciated. ...

Option to Save Sent Message
I was told by a friend that uses notes that when he sends a message, he has the option to save and send the message, or just send the message from the new message window. Is this an option in Outlook that can be set? I know there is an area where you can say to save all sent messages, but this can create a substantial amount of bloat on users mailbox, as they rarely think to clear their sent items, and it would be nice to be able to save only items you know you may need in the future. If not in standard version, does anyone know of a third party utility that can do this? Thanks, Nate ...