Automatic response email on Microsoft exchange 2003

How can I generate an automatic email response from a group of internal
users to a group of external users? We have about 500 customers that we want
to respond to when they send an email to a group of about 30 inside sales
people. Is this possible? If this can not be done then can I send an
automatic reply to any external email going to the group of 30 inside sales
people?

Thank you,

Chris

0
k0rnshell (37)

either make the external users post to a public folder and set the rule there
to reply with a template or
create outlook server side rule on one of the sales mambers (create a dummy
user and add it to that sales group) then have it  reply with a template.

--
Nawar Aljanabi
MCSE NT/2000/2003,MCSA 2003 +M,CCNA

"Chris T." wrote:

> How can I generate an automatic email response from a group of internal
> users to a group of external users? We have about 500 customers that we want
> to respond to when they send an email to a group of about 30 inside sales
> people. Is this possible? If this can not be done then can I send an
> automatic reply to any external email going to the group of 30 inside sales
> people?
>

> Thank you,
>

> Chris

0
Nawar75 (62)

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Microsoft POS #2

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Exchange update problem

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

DNS Error on Exchange

Automatic incremental of records
I have a table with several records and arranged serially, i.e 1,2,3 .....25. When I delete arecod like record number 3 I would like record number 4 to become record number 3. But in my case Record number 4 still remains serial number 4 although it is actually the third record. Is there a way it can be done automatically? njogus wrote: > I have a table with several records and arranged serially, i.e 1,2,3 > .....25. When I delete arecod like record number 3 I would like > record number 4 to become record number 3. But in my case Record > number 4 still remains serial number ...

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

Exchange 2007 across account search

Incoming email slow to come in

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...