Automatic CC/BB from the Exchange 2003

How can i add automatic cc/bcc for a particular email ID, from the
server end

The server being used is Exchage 2003

Thanks in advance
RSD

On 19 May 2005 20:42:31 -0700, "ray_da" <rayo.dalal@gmail.com> wrote:

>How can i add automatic cc/bcc for a particular email ID, from the
>server end
>
>The server being used is Exchage 2003
>

>Thanks in advance
>RSD

This depends on exactly what you want to achieve. You could take a
look at this: http://www.ivasoft.biz/sj.shtml but it might not be what
you want as the requirement wasn't too clear.

0
mark7219 (5666)

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

Running Money 2003 in Vista

Monitor Server in 2003?

Outlook 2003
Just bought new PC. Everything is Microsoft. XP Home - Microsoft Works (came installed) - User like to use MSN for e-mail, Sent Microsoft $300.00 to activate Office that came installed on machine. Word will not allow MSN to be the e-mail client. System crashed and burned after activation of Office. Outlook 2003 seems a little unstable. Why would a new PC with Works, Office Express and Outlook 2003 be shipped? All these programs do the same thing and they don't seem to talk with each other well. On top of this all she wants to do is use Word and send the document through MSN nor...

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

Access 97/2000/2003 comparisons

Mail will not Send/Receive automatically
I have outlook set up to send/receive every minute but it suddenly stopped doing so. Anyone have ideas why? Robin Several. For starters, a one minute polling interval is just nuts. It is difficult to determine why automatic polling is failing when you do not post your mail account type, connection type and polling settings. If automatic polling once worked and now fails, you also need to examine what changes were made to your setup before automatic polling stopped working. In general, here are the reasons automatic polling might fail in Outlook: 1. You have created an unrealistic po...

SBS 2003 moving of users files

Add rows automatically? Accordion
Is there a way to automatically add/show rows that have data? I have a data entry sheet. Then I have a report. The report pulls data from the entry sheet. If there is no data for a specific line/row item, is there a way to automatically hide or not show the row(s) with no data? Thanks Thanks can I have more than one autofilter on a sheet? Sloth wrote: > Use the filter function > Select the data and click on... > Data->Filter->Autofilter > This should make an arrow appear at the top of the data (in the header row). > click the arror and select "Nonblanks"....

Moving Exchange #5

Backing Up Exchange Database

Updating a chart Automatically

Exchange 2003 IMAP and Postini

Outlook 2003

Outlook 2003 rules question again

Creating Exchange 2003 organization

Automatic changes in cells

Troubleshooting Exchange
I'm just wanting to write some 'proof of concept' scripts relating to Exchange that would help in troubleshooting any issues. Like the Exchange connections/second, etc. Are there any other qualitative data that can be used in general troubleshooting? Marco ...