Autoenrollment errors after adding SSL certificate

Hello, I'm running an all Windows 2003 domain with an exchange server which
is setup so that Outlook web access is using SSL which required that I
installed a certificate.  Ever since I've set up exchange to use this
certificate I receive the following errors in the Application log for both
my Domain Controllers (both also Windows Server 2003) which occurs every 8
hours.

Both Domain Controllers show the following errors in the Application Log
Source: AutoEnrollment
Type: Error
User: N/A
Computer: DomainController1 or 2
Event ID: 13
Automatic certificate enrollment for local system failed to enroll for one
Domain Controller certificate (0x800706ba).  The RPC server is unavailable.

Both Domain Controllers show the following errors in the System Log
Source: DCOM
Type: Error
User:N/A
Computer: DomainController1 or 2
Event ID: 10006
DCOM go error "The RPC server is unavailable. "from the computer EXCHANGE
SERVER when attempting to activate the server:
{D99E6E74-FC88-11D0-B498-00A0C90312F3}

On the Exchange server when I open the Certification Authority console and
expand the server container the only Issued Certificate is to my Exchange
server.

I'm entirely new to the concept of Certificates, I've tried to read the
information on microsofts website reguarding auto enrollment, and I'm not
sure exactly what I'm supposed to do about these errors.  If anyone has any
information about them please email me or post a reply.  I'm at your mercy.

Sincerely,
 Wayne Fischer

email: wafischer[at]ucdavis[dot]edu

0
wafischer (1)

help on adding a commandbar using VB com addin
Adding Commandbar to the New Mail message Inspector Window I was trying to add a new tool bar and also customize my new toolbar t automatically contain some commands programmatically. I wanna write COM add-in to OutLook that adds a new toolbar to the OutLook' Toolbar. This tool bar should apear only in new mail window. There are two commands(buttons) by name "Digitally sign Message" an "Encrypt Message Contents and Attachments". These are present in the Tools -> Customize -> Commands -> I categories select Standard -> on the Right side, if you scroll do...

Error when outlook2002 closed
CiceroUIWndFrame:rundll32.exe-Application Error "the instruction at 0x30bd9041 referenced memory at 0x02480f40. the memory could not be read. Click ok to terminate the program." ...

Application Error 0xc0150002 failed to initialize properly
Hi, My program were working ok. However, now I am trying to open Money 2007 and I am getting this error: msmoney.exe - Application Error The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002). Click on OK to terminate the application. Should I reinstall the application? Do I need to remove first the one exiting on Control Panel? Please advise, GOSPEL ...

Error when I click on mailto: links
Greetings, I get an error message when I click on any links that use the mailto: code. Here's the error: Title: Problem with Shortcut Text: The amil program was unable to send mail. I use Windows 98 and Office XP. I use Outlook XP, not Outlook Express as my default mail app. I have ensured that Outlook XP is my default e-mail program. I have also made sure that under Internet Options--> Application, it says that Outlook is my mail program. Anything else I can do? Hold curser over link, press shift key, now you can click on link. "Steve Miller" wrote: > Greetings,...

Adding variables to a static text control (displaying contents of array)
Hello, I was wondering if the following was possible ? I have a static text control in a dialog application. I also have an array which contains about 5 items. I would like the text control to display the contents of this array and then have a button which would move to next position into the array and thus the static text control would display something different ? How could achieve this? I'm using Visual Studio 6.0 and I'm quite new to MFC Many Thanks. >I have a static text control in a dialog application. I also have an >array which contains about 5 items. I would lik...

outlook 2003 keeps dying without giving me a real error message
i recently upgraded from outlook 2000 to 2003. i'm now getting the following error when i'm done downloading roughly 1/2 to 3/4 of my email: Task 'mail.mydomain.com - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC90) : 'Your incoming (POP3) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: .' there's never anything in the "The server responded..." section. once it dies, it seems to forget that it's already downloaded a bunch of the ...

How do I add musical score (adding my own notes) to publisher
The intention is to add trebel or base musical score to MS Publisher brochure and be able to add notes to it, i.e. I wish to reproduce a hymn in a church bulletin. SB wrote: > The intention is to add trebel or base musical score to MS Publisher brochure > and be able to add notes to it, i.e. I wish to reproduce a hymn in a church > bulletin. Microsoft Publisher is not a scorewriting program. Technically, you could put in some ClipArt musical notes or WordArt/text if you have the fonts available, but you would be much better off using a dedicated scorewriter and then exporting...

Recordset error
Private Sub SetForm_Click() Dim sqlGroup As String Dim i As Integer Set rs = New ADODB.Recordset Set cn = CurrentProject.Connection i = 1 sqlGroup = "SELECT tempJobTitles.Rank, tempJobTitles.txtJobTitle, tempJobTitles.FirstQuart" & _ " FROM tempJobTitles WHERE (((tempJobTitles.Rank)='" & i & "'));" rs.Open sqlGroup, cn, adOpenStatic, adLockOptimistic I am getting the following error: Data Type Mismatch In Critera Expression The tempJobTitles.Rank is a long integer. I am guessing that it has to do with the i in the SQL, but I am not su...

Authentication Error...
Hi, Installation went fine... After completing the installation, I went in deployment mgr, change the administrator account to my user id (with same domain rights in Windows & SQL) then I cannot log in with my id & administrator's id anymore. Before then I was able to log in with administrator id. I searched and found several entries about this issue but non provide a clear solutions... Here is the error message: "Authentication Error Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one ...

Error opening File
I keep getting the message "Publisher cannot open files from a different version". I am running PUB'98 and assume that the files are in '97 format but cannot find a way to open them or import them. If I try selecting file from the Pub browser then it can preview the object but I still cannot open it. Please help someone as this is getting damn frustrating! Thanks What makes you "assume" the files are Pub 97? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jim hooper" <JH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3ceb01c47f26$b2636640$...

Debug Error #2
Hi All, Could anyone throw any light on the following:- I have a WIN XP home machine running Outlook 2000 for mail. I have set up 2 profiles one for me and one for my wife. When I first turn on the machine and go into oulook (either profile) everything works fine. Then I close Outlook and go back in on the 2nd profile and get the error box :- "Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library Debug Error! Program C:\...........\OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination (Press Retry to debug the appliacation) Abort Retry Ignore" No matter what you choose the appliacation closes and then...

Error in set up data source
I'm using Windows XP and Office 2K. I tried to set up a data source connecting to an Acces table. When I picked the fields to be included in my query, I got the 'Syntax error in FROM clause' error prompt. The same resulted for connecting to an Excel table but there was no such problem for connection to a dBase (.dbf) file. Any idea? -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- ...

Outlook send and receive error message
In outlook when I press the sent and receive button, at the lower right hand corner, the the send/receive status appears, then the message is send/receive complete. On occation more here lately, I get a send/receive error message with the little yellow triangel. Error 0x800CCC0F. What is causing this to occur at random? What can I do to fix this problem? ...

Problem coonectiing to SSL WebServices
We have a valid SSL Certificat issued to www.mycompany.com and installed on our web server. Our web services are on that server too. We have imported the certificat on the client. We have two subdomain pointing to the same server: ws.mycompany.com & www.mycompnay.com. Here is the problem: When we acces a webservice with ws.mycompany.com we have the following connection error: System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship with remote server. -- Dany Couillard, ing. ...

Crytal reports error in 1.0
Hi, I installed CRM 1.0 on a new server (W2K Enterprise) and I get the following error when trying to access a sales report. Any ideas??? File Repository Server Input is down. [On Cache/Page Server: SHEFFIELD.pageserver] I can confirm that Crystal Input File Repository service (along with all other Crystal services) is running. I could find no reference to this error in PartnerSource. Thanks, Lindsay. ...

error in reporting service
when i restart the crm server the crysatl APS service allows stop and it must be started manualy in the event vewier i found tis errore after restarting the crm server source: Crystal_CrystalAPS event id : 35101 The root server reported an error Initialization Failure. (Reason: Unable to connect to the database using the provided connection string. Reason: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database requested in login 'Adventure_Works_Cycle_CRMCRYSTAL'. Login fails.). do you have an idea thanx Are CRM and SQL installed on the same box? If so, my gue...

adding a new user to email
okay so i have tried so many time to add my husband onto outlook email but for some reason it will not allow me to do so and it really is driving me mad! this is the steps i am taking... Does he have a separate account? Have you added this account from Control Panel->Mail Icon? What version of Outlook are you using? BTW - the steps you listed are going to elicit the same problem every time. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. A...

Date Error
Hello, Any help on the following matter would be greatly appreciated... I recently upgraded from Windows 95 to Windows 98 (yes, I realize the year is now 2005) and when I tried accessing one of my Excel spreadsheets, the dates were all whacky... For instance, what used to show as 05-Feb-2005 now appeared as "05<>Feb<>2005" (where <> is actually a small square). When I input a new date, it treats the entry as text as opposed to a date. This is even though I format the cell to recognize the entry as a date. Has anyone experience this before? I've been able...

Tracing Precedents and Dependents
Hi, In an older version of Excel I used to be able to click on a cell that DIDN'T have any precedents or dependents, and select the TRACE button, and simply hear a BEEP. I liked that -- I could move right on to the next cell and check again. Now, for some reason, when I select the tool when there is no precedent or dependent, then I get an Error Dialog Box telling me there are none -- and I have to click OK for the box to go away. I go through literally hundered of cells checking dependents and precedents on some projects, and this is a MAJOR inconvenience. I suspect there is an easy ...

interface not registed error while sending mail in ms outlook2003
While sending email in MS Outlook 2003 error showong Interface not registed. Please give me solution how to rectify it. Thanx & Regards Dipankar Sanyal Start->run, type "regsvr32.exe ole32.dll" and press okay. This should = reregister the object and get rid of the error message. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, DIPANKAR SANYAL asked: | While sending email in MS Outlook 2003 error showon...

Error message when backing up pst file
I have OL 2007 running on Vista - when trying to back up pst file get the following error code:0x80070021 The process cannot access the file because another process has locked a portion of the file. Can anyone explain this please? This is why Microsoft does NOT support the use of pst files over a network......You also run the very considerable risk of corrupting pst files that are accessed over a network. Put the files onto a local drive, and if you need to have them on a network location for daily backing-up then write a script to copy them after Outlook has closed. ...

Sheet Copy Creates Duplicate Naming Error
I've been copying sheets within a particular workbook and I get an error message that primarily states: " A formula or sheet you want to move or copy contains the name '......', which already exists on the destination worksheet. Do you want to use this version of the name? - To use the name as defined in the destination sheet, click YES. - To rename the range referred to in the formula or worksheet, click NO, and enter a new name in the Name Conflict dialog Box. " I know this is the normal message when you copy an entire sheet that contains named ranges, which i...

confusing error in access2003 db running in access2007
have opened a 2003 db in 2007...opens fine, but when adding records I am getting an error as follows: Microsoft Office Access -2147352567 Method ‘Nz’ of object ‘_Application’ Failed I can perform the exact same actions on the dB in 2003, and do not have a problem...I am wondering if the NZ method in conjuction with data on an sql server is invalid...I feel as if this particular dB is getting corrupted when being used in Access 2007...I have been unable to convert this dB to 2007....the error message is that the dB is already opened exclusively by another user...which is me...the dB si...

Error Microsoft VBScript (0x800A03EC)
Hello, I'm trying to export a chart build within a ASP page in VBScript. See the code : Set GR = CreateObject("MSGraph.application") GR.Visible = False .... .... GR.Chart.Export "c:\chart.gif" This code give me the Error : Microsoft VBScript (0x800A03EC) !!! Does anyone know wat is appening ? Thanks Philou ...

Redeeming Gift Certificates
How do I redeem more than one gift certificate (voucher) within the same transaction? I thought I read something in a previous posting but I can't find it anymore. Any help is much appreciated! "Al" wrote: > How do I redeem more than one gift certificate (voucher) within the same > transaction? I thought I read something in a previous posting but I can't > find it anymore. > Any help is much appreciated! I am sorry I can not answer this question but your question promted one - we are new to POS and we have no idea how to use old paper gift certificates...