Associated external Account #2

Dear all,
    Just got some of our exch2k users migrated to another org exch2k3. Found
that associated external account rights which never seen before in 2k. Wish
to know the purpose of this account and when is the best time to use it.
Please help and thousand thanks.

regards

0
sengy01 (25)

Granting Access to External Accounts
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/WorkingE2k3Store/8c4befe3-3815-4b6b-a759-1e5a2878499d.mspx
--
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT

"Elton Seng Yan Thung" <sengy01@pd.jaring.my> wrote in message
> Dear all,
>    Just got some of our exch2k users migrated to another org exch2k3.
> Found that associated external account rights which never seen before in
> 2k. Wish to know the purpose of this account and when is the best time to
> use it. Please help and thousand thanks.
>
> regards

0
bharat3597 (1006)

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

set print area #2

Performance By Investment Account
I've been trying to analyze the return calculations that MS Money provides in both the Portfolio Manager and also the Performance by Investment Account. One curious thing that I've come across and had previously not paid attention to is a feature in the Performance by Investment Account. If you click on "Customize' for this report, under the "Rows & Columns" tab there is a customizable setting called "Do not show performance based on data of less than: xx days." It defaults to 90 days. Does anyone know if this feature actually does anything? I'v...

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

How to split an account into two accounts
8 years ago I started my 403B and 401A retirement accounts with Fidelity as a single account. It did not both me that the paper showed them as two accounts and I should have fixed it sooner. Now that Fidelity is allowing me to download the information it is clear that I should have two accounts. However I have purchased 4 mutal funds every two weeks for the past 8 years and now to split them it appears I need to move 2 of these sets of fund transactionss to a the account. The move one transaction at a time is growing old. Is their an easy way or to accomlish a mass move of all transac...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

Shared email account
I am new XP user. I have set up separate XP accounts for me and for my wife. I would like to have both of us to be able to use the same Outlook email address. How do I set up Outlook so that the 2 XP accounts look at the same Inbox, Sent Items, Address Book, etc.? Thanks, Dan P Locate the pst-file for the account that now has all the e-mails in it. Move the pst-file to a location both can reach (for instance C:\Outlook) Start Outlook fot that user and it will prompt you for the new location. Once configured close Outlook for that user and logon as the other user Open Outlook and choo...

IMAP address on exchange sever #2

help #2

Application icon #2
Hello, all, Have a strange problem. I recently used the tool ResOrg to renumber the resource IDs in a project where there were hundreds of duplicates. This fixed a list of bugs, which is why I did it. The other programmers found three problems after this. One was trivial to fix, a second was actually a problem in the code that renumbering the resouce IDs uncovered and was also easily fixed. The third one is weird though. Renumbering the resources messed up the application icon. I verified this by recompiling with the old resource.h file and the icon is correct. In the renumbere...

Admin Account
Why do I see my administrator account logging on to every mailbox in the Event Viewer when I reboot. Also, the login list shows my admin account logged into many mailboxes. Is this normal? "Myrick" <pmyrick@keloland.com> wrote: >Why do I see my administrator account logging on to every >mailbox in the Event Viewer when I reboot. Also, the login >list shows my admin account logged into many mailboxes. Is >this normal? Probably because you've got some sort of software that's accessing those mailboxes (like some AV software might do), and it's runn...

Backing Up Outlook #2
I have Windows XP Professional installed. Is there a simple and straight forward way to back up all my Outlook folders and address books to CD? Look here for all the information you need on backup and restoration of Outlook data: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "mel weston" <mel.weston@micronsecurity.com> wrote in message news:068d01c35018$e7f97b70$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have...

PM Purchase Account
When running a Payables Transaction Smartlist the Purchase account column pulls the information from the Vendor card. Is there an option to have the list pull the PURCH account from the transaction? I can't seem to see an available column that will give that information. Nope. That would require creating a customer SmartList in SL Builder or a report in Crystal or SSRS. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com =A0 On Jul 27, 9:19=A0pm, "Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP, MCT, MVP&...

Bulk Edit Parent Account
I seem to have the problem of not being able to bulk edit parent accounts in CRM 4.0. I have tried to follow the instructions for fixing this in 3.0, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/933898/, but the lines they have you change are not in the 4.0 version of the account entity xml file. Is this a known bug in 4.0 and is there a fix? ...

direct deposit #2
I am in the process of setting up payroll. I am able to import(using integration mgr) Employee info, deductions, benefits, taxes, etc. I cannot seem to find anything about importing direct deposit information. Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks As far as I know, there is no integration within integration manager that can handle this. The last time I ran into this, I had to use some sql scripts to get everything in to GP. "nfp" wrote: > I am in the process of setting up payroll. I am able to import(using > integration mgr) > Employee info, deductions, benef...